✅ SOLVED What IS IT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture 007.jpg Picture 009.jpg Hello everyone i found this in a river. It stood out to me .... It seems to be carved into this shape....was wondering if any one had any clues....... any comments are welcome thank you..... View attachment 743049

OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im gonna be the man in this situation and be the one to admit this is going no where... like usual, thats fine thanks for all the info case solved
unless any one else has any opinions they would like to share pleasew feel free thanks jeff

Upvote 0

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see some rounded edges but I don't think it was rounded by anyone, it may have been in a streambed or exposed in an area that had runoff for quite some time and got a little water worn.

Upvote 0

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool so why did you wait so long to join a treasure sight, and collecting stuff does not make you an expert that is only my opinion but thanks for the comment you could be right but then again you could be wrong.......

You are correct, collecting stuff does not make me an expert, but with 50+ years of extensive study and research into Native American cultures and artifacts I think I can hold my own with many of the experts. You ask "why did I wait so long to join a treasure site". I have belonged to a number of sites, both treasure and artifact, for quite a few years. This just happened to be one of the later sites I've joined.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see some rounded edges but I don't think it was rounded by anyone, it may have been in a streambed or exposed in an area that had runoff for quite some time and got a little water worn.
maybe its possible, thanks for the info and the comment but it would make sense......

Upvote 0

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless any one else has any opinions they would like to share pleasew feel free thanks jeff
With all the responses, what's the point you discredit any and all input given to you! Sorry I will not waste my time on your threads again.
BK

Upvote 0

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not for nothing diaz you ask how to mark something as solved and I see this
[h=3][SOLVED] What IS IT ?[/h] Started by DIAZ, Yesterday 08:44 PM
paperclip.png

• Replies: 3
  • Views: 109
DIAZ
Today, 07:57 AM what gives? I guess why ask if you already know?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not for nothing diaz you ask how to mark something as solved and I see this
[h=3][SOLVED] What IS IT ?[/h] Started by DIAZ, Yesterday 08:44 PM
paperclip.png
i marked it as solved beacause of people like you...not that i think they are just plain old rocks but just beacause of all the problems this thread is causing

• Replies: 3
  • Views: 109
DIAZ
Today, 07:57 AM what gives? I guess why ask if you already know?
i marked it as solved beacause of people like you...not that i think they are just plain old rocks but just beacause of all the problems this thread is causing

Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
.... beacause of people like you...not that i think they are just plain old rocks ... but just beacause of all the problems this thread is causing

Glad to see that you don't think of us as plain old rocks :tongue3: as well as idiots!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see that you don't think of us as plain old rocks :tongue3: as well as idiots!
No i dont think anyone is an idiot, i also dont think my rocks are just plain old rocks, and personally i dont think this is solved

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
No i dont think anyone is an idiot, i also dont think my rocks are just plain old rocks, and personally i dont think this is solved

Maybe they are rocks from outer space!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread