✅ SOLVED What IS IT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture 007.jpg Picture 009.jpg Hello everyone i found this in a river. It stood out to me .... It seems to be carved into this shape....was wondering if any one had any clues....... any comments are welcome thank you..... View attachment 743049

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome back DIAZ. I see you have uncovered another gem.

Attachments

• eatingpopcorn[1]_(2).gif
    eatingpopcorn[1]_(2).gif
    334.9 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes,its Leeverite too!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so it isnt hand shaped into what it is , it is just a rock that shaped like that naturally? is that it, i thought it was a cool shape for a rock and i thought maybe it was used for a tool of some sort that an Indian used, thanks for all the info......jeff

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok thanks for the info , this is just a oddly shaped river rock , is what everyone is saying so thanks for the help..... i thought it was shaped preety cool and yea i knew it was a rock i just thought maybe it was made into that shape....

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back DIAZ. I see you have uncovered another gem.
I see this sight is still trying to bash and provoke people...really i never said i found another gem what is your problem? I get banned for language really , once again got a problem with my item dont comment thanks

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why is it that i put this up as what is it and the same sarcastic people from my first thread i published join in and start being sarcastic? i know its a rock the way it looks i thought it looked like possibly an indian made it that way for a tool , i was asking for opinions not sarcasm, Are you sure kuger? I thought maybe it was the "Rock of Ages, Left for Thee" that i would say is sarcasm, nothing to do with the question asked, as far as my momma im a man, im not imature like some of the comments are on this thread, and 3 if no one wanted to read my garbage as you put on this thread why did you? i personaly am sorry if people do not like my threads, but why all the sarcasm, its fine ...... a simple ansew like no its just a normal rock would have been good enough ......

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does any one think this could possibly be a stone age tool just wondering, any info welcome

Upvote 0

milehigh

Jul 10, 2012
Castle Rock,CO.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why can't people just respond without making smart *** comments. I see what he is asking, who knows.....but that's why this forum is here.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why can't people just respond without making smart *** comments. I see what he is asking, who knows.....but that's why this forum is here.
I totally agree with you and thank you for agreeing with me .....I also thought this was what the what is it forum was for .... and i also dont understand why people have to be sarcastic.......:hello2::occasion14:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions