What kind of jobs do TN members have??

au4me

Mar 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whatever get"s the job done
I have my dream job(Finally) I SELL METAL DETECTORS ;)

Johnny Cache Hunter

Oct 16, 2006
North America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Heavy) Civil Engineer / Project Manager for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. 20 Years.

Getting ready to start a new project next week, a $21,000,000.00 roadway reconstruction project in the very congested City of Somerville MA., years ago it ranked as the most densly populated cities in the country per square mile. There could be some history uncovered here. We'll have cuts as deep as 25' down when we replace the original, roughly 6' diameter, brick sewer lines.

Johnny Cache

Attachments

• 697f_1.jpg
    697f_1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 189

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Real de Tayopa said:
HI Carolina gal, I am in my second -or is it the third childhood ? , hmm, does this qualify me for some special attention?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Certainly does !! I'll triage any medical concerns you might have ::) But I had rather do a painting or sculpture of the famous treasure hunter Real de Tayopa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K Carolina love err gal. which do you prefer? Do I get a copy?

Papa, sheesh blushing, of course, she is a lady.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Tayopa then©.jpg
    Tayopa then©.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Taypa now©.jpg
    Taypa now©.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Tayopa before©.jpg
    Tayopa before©.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 141

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Real de Tayopa said:

Don Jose de La Mancha

I will have to use my imagination still ::) I will paint you on a mule ;D Traveling up a mountain and gold coins spilling from a burlap sack !! ;)

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Nick Papageorgio said:
CarolinaDigs said:
Real de Tayopa said:
HI Carolina gal, I am in my second -or is it the third childhood ? , hmm, does this qualify me for some special attention?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Certainly does !! I'll triage any medical concerns you might have ::) But I had rather do a painting or sculpture of the famous treasure hunter Real de Tayopa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Fully clothed of course... ;) ;) ;)

Nick

NICK !! OF Course !! :o :o :o :o :o

oldguypromo

Jan 20, 2007
Retired

Boy was I wrong when i was young, I said that Social Security would gone by the time I retire, but look at me now.

It's not a fortune, but it pays my lodge bar tab.

AxeMan

Mar 10, 2007
Lombard, IL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
jorge del norte said:
a worldwide major company, one of the largest printing companies in the world

Been out of the Ink making for years, but first two companys that come to mine are RR Donnelley or World Color Press. Am I right?

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Real de Tayopa said:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Looking at the younger picture of you Real > you've really not changed much ;D ;D ;D ;D Still a handsome Joven ;)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TEXAN Connection said:
I sell Propane and Propane accesories, No really I do, I also have a Ebay store on the side where I sell more Propane accesories, If you need any guestions answered on the subject, go to Ebay click on Community, and type in yoepatties.
A real-life Hank Hill!
Strangest "job" was once a buddy and I who were broke and needed some cash went to a sperm donor clinic. I was freaked out about it all and when sent to the "donation room" which was a bathroom with a pile of playboys on the tank lid of the toilet, I filled my "donation bag" with the liquid soap that was provided. Geez, yuk! Gotta be better ways to make an honest dollar!

S

Smee

Got to admit, I love my job!

When I get caught up on my main job, I'm a computer tech / sales person.

Otherwise, I'm a skiptracer / repo man for a furniture company. Best job I ever had.

Basically, I get paid to hunt people and take their stuff when I find 'em!

"If YOU don't pay . . . IT don't stay!"

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
Work? What me, work? I rather be swinging a detector, fishing rod, or nine iron. I spend my spare time in a laboratory.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Full time detectorist but do get paid to test detectors and other related equipment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread