What REALLY happened to the wealth of Knights Templar

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well im here in Georgia where there about to pull a confederate ship out of the savannah river the water is so merky here anything could be down there and youd never know im not talking about sometimes its clear no its never clear mid coastline curse in between hemispheres I guess but seems to me that's where those ships would be I would be here if I was a ship with a bunch of goods that's all im saying but they pulled out a steam ship out of mccalister a sharpshooter cliq that was recruited for all the special missions during the confederacy because it was the most hidden wealthy agenda around 267 slaves they all got killed and the fort got taken over during shermans march it was so well hidden that they had no idea it was there until they found out it was there from savannah

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how about the lost treasure of king solomon (knights templar)? how about the ancient treasure of the lost city of ophir (biblical ophir)? has anyone wandered where it is? are there any brave and courageous group of people who make expeditions? i will be glad to give you a lead. there are two ancient lost cities in the philippines that you can work on. just show me that you have the capabilities to conduct expeditions. i will just give you the google map , the lead, and i will not ask anything for money. you conduct your own sattelite investigation befoe you go here in the philippines. check if my claim is true.

Eagle42

Jul 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there have been numerous searches and expeditions, and each one has turned up nothing. Because the Knights intended it to be this way. I am a Mason, and have my personal suspicions.....on a few locations.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
there have been numerous searches and expeditions, and each one has turned up nothing. Because the Knights intended it to be this way. I am a Mason, and have my personal suspicions.....on a few locations.

Are you ALSO Knights Templar of YORK RITE...?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To those masons, who is the light? Any to tell us.
Albert Pike in his book, Morals and Dogma stated clearly who the light was……
Please share with us who is the light.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any theories?
One clue survived. Rosslyn Chapel contains several symbols, signs, engravings, faces and seals of the Knights Templar that are built into the Chapel. There are actually 6 vaults lying three stories below the Chapel that they will not give permission to study or recover in fear the Chapel will callapse.
They say the layout and construction of Rosslyn Chapel are to be giving a clue. It is built resembling Harris Temple of the Knights Templar.
xXx

some believe that the wealth of Knights Templar was deposited on Oak Island because of the construction involved in the booby trapped Treasure that lies at the bottom of the now infamous Money pit.
The people who built this were master builders and architects, and KT definitely fit that bill - just look at any cathedral they built.
That would be amazing if it was indeed the Knights Templar who built that underground vault so nobody even today can get to it. :)
[h=2][/h]

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lets stick to the topic guys - we're not here for fringe arguments on how many angels will fit on the head of a pin. :BangHead:

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
It's laughable what I'm reading here. Has anybody even done any actual historical or archaeological research or even reading on the facts surrounding the Knights Templar and the 1st Temple? All I see is regurgitation from the Internet. The Babylonians conquered Judah in 587 BCE and destroyed the entire city of Jerusalem including the 1st Temple. All plunder was sent back to Babylon. The Knights Templar wasn't formed until 1153 after the 1st Crusade in 1096 about 566 years afterward. The Franks then were placed on the defensive and were once again pushed out by the Muslims and Turks; hence the 2nd crusade etc....There was nothing left at the 1st Temple for the Knights Templar to acquire although they did amass quite a bit of wealth on their own as money changers and money lenders. Most of their exchange outposts that were along the pilgrim trail were eventually over run by Muslims and any wealth therein captured. There is a huge misunderstanding about the amount of wealth that they had and where it was stored and where it went after Friday the Thirteenth. Nobody knows whether the Templars went to Scotland, Switzerland or eventually North America and to tie them to the Masonic Order is pure fantasy. Speculative Masonry began in or about 1717 with the Grand Lodge of England and only emulates through ritual the work of craft masonry. Rest assured that any wealth attributed to the Knights Templar was simply used in continuity of their mission after the execution of Jaques De Molay in the establishment of the European banking system. It is not buried in the ground on some Island off of Nova Scotia. If you want to find real treasure you need to learn to separate the facts from the fiction .... sorry to burst your bubble.... but I have found more than my share of treasure over my lifetime and I didn't find it by reading fictional tales on the Internet. If you really want to find the treasures of the first temple follow the money trail of the Babylonians and the nomadic warlords after the conquest of Jerusalem and the destruction of the Davidic line of Kings. ~ H.Charles Beil

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Charles

I can understand your frustration however Did you really believe such a topic would be otherwise?

The concept of free speech in online forums was that anyone could comment in regards to their thoughts on a such a topic. Even if their ideas are out there and lacked any structured research and more in realms of Pseudo science. Unfortunately that is nature of such forums. You have to sift through the posts to find the interesting ones. indeed if you look hard enough you will find a few interesting posts. However you cannot expect too much from any public forums.

Treasure hunting forums come and go all the time. Most other treasure hunting forums have one person write a few stories but very little outside participation thus the website become little more than the owners blog more than a forum.Treasure net was one first and biggest and perhaps it will be enough for to it survive as pretty much a soap box platform.

While on rare occasions professional treasure hunters will read through it and on occasion indeed contacts and deal have been made through Private messages. However Sadly the momentum of online forums these days is dying as more people now have flowed onto to facebook until of course the next big thing.

Amy

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Charles

I can understand your frustration however Did you really believe such a topic would be otherwise?

The concept of free speech in online forums was that anyone could comment in regards to their thoughts on a such a topic. Even if their ideas are out there and lacked any structured research and more in realms of Pseudo science. Unfortunately that is nature of such forums. You have to sift through the posts to find the interesting ones. indeed if you look hard enough you will find a few interesting posts. However you cannot expect too much from any public forums.

Treasure hunting forums come and go all the time. Most other treasure hunting forums have one person write a few stories but very little outside participation thus the website become little more than the owners blog more than a forum.Treasure net was one first and biggest and perhaps it will be enough for to it survive as pretty much a soap box platform.

While on rare occasions professional treasure hunters will read through it and on occasion indeed contacts and deal have been made through Private messages. However Sadly the momentum of online forums these days is dying as more people now have flowed onto to facebook until of course the next big thing.

Amy

The Treasure Legends forum has become, to a significant degree, just another social outlet for folks and a way for "treasure hunters" to posture amongst their peers. However, there are still glimmers that attract attention and become food for thought. That's where "free speech" and dogma can clash, occasionally requiring stretching one's mind, assuming that the fresh idea isn't simply a rant. You're right about one thing: once in a while constructive offsite contacts are established and this makes all the fishing worthwhile in the long run.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
The thing with folks posting thoughts, maybe not necessarily facts, is that something in that post is maybe the little thing that you've been missing all along on your search for something.

Funny, and just my thought, the Templers along with giving us the banking system, were maybe the first oh I don't know, maybe the original loan sharks or Mafia, if you will.

These guys loaned out money, collected for their efforts in some way, and when you couldn't pay in "cash" you paid in some other way.

They provided "protection" for pay.

They carried weapons.

They had their hands in more then one enterprise.

They were a basic military type of hierarchy.

They were Catholic.

Both originated around Italy.

Both have secret initiations.

Both used their gotten gains to grow their selves.

They both have supposed large amounts of cash/etc. stashed away.

Both could/did have influence over the elite and powerful.

Both charged with crimes, arrested, prosecuted.

Both moved from their original venture and location, building on both.

Stories, legends, books, even movies abound about them.

Both became so powerful and such a danger to the leaders of the church and kingdoms, that they were hounded into hiding, supposedly made to disappear, yet rumors of their existence survives today. :tongue3:

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So this is how "The Knights Templar" ended-up?

The thing with folks posting thoughts, maybe not necessarily facts, is that something in that post is maybe the little thing that you've been missing all along on your search for something.

Funny, and just my thought, the Templers along with giving us the banking system, were maybe the first oh I don't know, maybe the original loan sharks or Mafia, if you will.

These guys loaned out money, collected for their efforts in some way, and when you couldn't pay in "cash" you paid in some other way.

They provided "protection" for pay.

They carried weapons.

They had their hands in more then one enterprise.

They were a basic military type of hierarchy.

They were Catholic.

Both originated around Italy.

Both have secret initiations.

Both used their gotten gains to grow their selves.

They both have supposed large amounts of cash/etc. stashed away.

Both could/did have influence over the elite and powerful.

Both charged with crimes, arrested, prosecuted.

Both moved from their original venture and location, building on both.

Stories, legends, books, even movies abound about them.

Both became so powerful and such a danger to the leaders of the church and kingdoms, that they were hounded into hiding, supposedly made to disappear, yet rumors of their existence survives today. :tongue3:

sopranos - knights templar.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread