What REALLY happened to the wealth of Knights Templar

Phil_The_Rodent

May 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I have a large seashell collection which I keep scattered on the beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen it."
Steven Wright, 1985

Been to Rennes. Nice place. I bought flowerpot. I think the mystery there is more involved with the Freemasons than the Templars, given Asmodeus.

While you're in the area, make sure to check the other churches for paintings of the Last Supper. The Dan Brown idea that Davinci (alone) painted a woman into his version is by no means the end of the story...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"I have a large seashell collection which I keep scattered on the beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen it."
Steven Wright, 1985

Been to Rennes. Nice place. I bought flowerpot. I think the mystery there is more involved with the Freemasons than the Templars, given Asmodeus.

While you're in the area, make sure to check the other churches for paintings of the Last Supper. The Dan Brown idea that Davinci (alone) painted a woman into his version is by no means the end of the story...

LOL!

geezerdb

Jan 18, 2013
NE Oregon
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab X-Terra 705, Mine Lab GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The treasure went into the Vatican bank sometime in the past??

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well what an interesting topic ,it really inspires comments to say the least, I stumbled across an article by the Famer group that reasearches geoglyphs and stone markers like stonehenge and the one in rhode island etc. , they point to a riddle by the templars that goes like this; where is the templar treasure ,its under a triangle so large only god can see , they point out markers like druid hill in md and stonehenge kensington rune, all line up like survey markers and triangulate ,the treasure is america ,this makes as much sense as any other ,considering they toook vows of poverty.
This is very interesting information. I have such large triangles around old ruins. Would these triangles been used in America? How would these triangles be constructed? How would you identify the entrance? What would be found inside?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TrailMinder has been very helpful in my search. I believe there is still a lot of stuff buried out there. Finding it and getting at it is two different things. Just be careful of the Black Hummer and the fixed wing aircraft. If you find the white SUV's you have gone too far.

I think it is about the Golden Rule, the man with the Gold makes the rules. Hope that simplified it. But finders is not always keepers. Trail Minder is not the only one who knows about those Bars at Organ, and folks have been trying to get at em lol.

ole miss rebel

Feb 22, 2013
North Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The theory that Jesus might have been married surfaces from time to time. The Bible is silent about it. While arguing from silence can be precarious, I think the Word’s quietness on this matter speaks loudly. The prophets (Isaiah 53) gave us details about Jesus hundreds of years before he lived. Yet, none of them mentioned marriage. If Jesus had been married, he would have used it as an example when he taught about marriage. Paul referred to his own singleness as opposed of Peter’s marriage. You would think that he would have used Jesus as an example if he had been married. Jesus went so far as to say that he was “homeless.” When speaking to prospective disciples about the difficulty of his life, he said, “The foxes have holes and the birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.” If he had been married, certainly he would have had a home for his wife and lived with her. Hope this helps!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Templars knew all about the New World where do you think Columbus got his information from-------He was a Templar also. And yes the Templars were in this country in the 1370's. Read about the Kensington RuinStones

Rune-Stones ARE interesting; in Minn. I think...

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have read an article regarding one location where the golds of the knights of templar might be. in the website maharlikan.blogspot.com, the author firmly believed that the vast treasures of knights templar are hidden in the hinterlands of davao city and some are stashed in samal island. i dont know what are the bases why the author made such a conclusion. maybe you can visit his website (MAHARLIKAN) and see if there is some truth to his claims. but you have to search his website first. i forgot what was the title of that article.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
i have read an article regarding one location where the golds of the knights of templar might be. in the website maharlikan.blogspot.com, the author firmly believed that the vast treasures of knights templar are hidden in the hinterlands of davao city and some are stashed in samal island. i dont know what are the bases why the author made such a conclusion. maybe you can visit his website (MAHARLIKAN) and see if there is some truth to his claims. but you have to search his website first. i forgot what was the title of that article.

It's the ALIENS! THAT explains EVERYTHING!

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing the Templars treasure was actually a wealth of information and old scrolls and manuscripts taken from underneath the temple in Jerusalem then they ended up in America somehow then john smith found the copper scroll along with all the other dead sea manuscripts here in America built a religion upon it and then took them back to Israel in some whim or notion that he was suppose to return the scrolls in 1800s then in 1900s they were discovered. Because often in Christianity true treasure isn't measured with any scale.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm guessing the Templars treasure was actually a wealth of information and old scrolls and manuscripts taken from underneath the temple in Jerusalem then they ended up in America somehow then john smith found the copper scroll along with all the other dead sea manuscripts here in America built a religion upon it and then took them back to Israel in some whim or notion that he was suppose to return the scrolls in 1800s then in 1900s they were discovered. Because often in Christianity true treasure isn't measured with any scale.

Treasure of the 7th Seal...?

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to read it but losttreasure.com isn't working for some reason prolly my computer. Have to use the desktop in the morning. What is it post an article on it.

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I think its all bullshit, the treasure stories seems like as I read it was some sort of conspiracy with a secret agenda In all actuality this is what I believe within democracy you don't have to be wealthy to procure. And all of it is some sort of regulation of power propaganda. None of what I said just made sense to me so maybe it will to you. Like a positive is negative and negative is positive power play with some sort of too invested obsessive compulsive dignitarian movement that obviously didn't spill over into our generation or we wouldn't read about it we'd just know about it.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guysy are more knowledgeable about this than me. I cant keep up with all the players mentioned. But love all I can read about it.

From what I can tell. A fleet of ships just disappeared, no one know where they went. A welsh influence has just been discovered in Arizona, possibly anyway. We have a establish Knights of the golden circle here, who had possible earlier origins. I think this is the meat of the conversation. The French sure packed up and shipped out in a hurry. But we are finding French swords in the desert here? Coincidence, no I dont think so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread