What REALLY happened to the wealth of Knights Templar

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
We're getting off of the discussion. Of course Jesus wasn't married! What all the conspiracy theorists seem to forget is the fact that at least FOUR of the original eleven Apostles of Jesus are definitively known to have been married, included St. Peter, the founder of the Roman Catholic Church. There does not exist a viable or logical reason why the Apostles would lie, or why the later Apostles would wish to cover up the fact.

What the conspiracy theorists seem to forget is the fact that by using the ol' *it's all a big cover-up* theory, they are assuming that everyone after the death of Jesus had the gift of prophecy and that they were able to determine that it would be for the benefit of Christianity to hide the fact that Jesus was married. That's nonsense. The very thought is simply ludicrous.

The Early Church had no way of discerning all of the possible implications if Jesus had been married. Instead, they took the easiest route they could in regards to Jesus, His They simply told it like it was, without embellishments or leaving things out. In short, they had no REASON to lie to anyone, especially to future generations of Christians.

There exists no compelling reason for the Roman Catholic Church or and other of the Great Christian Churches to hide the fact that Jesus was married, if He did in fact have a spouse. What the conspiracy theorists don't understand is that there does not exist a RULE that ordained Catholics cannot marry. Celibacy is NOT a rule, it's a discipline. Even today, there are married Roman Catholic priests. Catholics do not abhor marriage, in fact the very opposite is true. We are encouraged to marry as this is the way that God meant for us to be, however those Catholics who wish to try and attain a perfect communion with Jesus take the vow of celibacy. It is written that way in the Bible therefore it is what we practice if we desire it.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D It ALL went to SWISS GUARD training for the Church of Rome... from a VERY secretive country with "BANKING KNOWLEDGE"... ANYONE need a "SECRET Swiss bankaccount"? :D :wink:

KnightQuest

Feb 7, 2013
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey is anyone here?

:D It ALL went to SWISS GUARD training for the Church of Rome... from a VERY secretive country with "BANKING KNOWLEDGE"... ANYONE need a "SECRET Swiss bankaccount"? :D :wink:

Is anyone here and want to chat on this subject, was planning a trip to Rennes and was looking for some info....Anyone?

Andy

Danny1413

Apr 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think to find the Treasure of The Knights Templar you have to connect the dots between certain Templar Landmarks.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Knights Hospitallers have nothing to do with the Knight's Templar Treasures. They inherited the Templar's Land because they were the one's that tried to kill all of the Knight's Templar nearly seceded except the Knight's Templar at least what was left moved away. A couple hundred years later in 1326 they moved their treasures to the New World with the founding of Jamestown they moved to this country permanently.

Jamestown was founded in 1607,not 1326,buy the LONDON COMPANY,made up of stockholders,including nobles,country gentlemen,tradesmen,and 56 of the industrial guilds of London.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there has been some claims about the Kensington stone and the hooked x. Also the possibility of the welsh being here very early also. My first introduction of the Jesuit was a set of greetings. I study art of the time period and find the hand gestures in a lot of paintings of the time. Upon examination of the hands, feet, and robes you see faces and animals. You also can see a mysterious hooded figure in the background of some paintings. I have found some of those hand gestures played out in stone in some of the campgrounds I have found. The fact I can track these trails across long distances I like to photo tells me there was more going on than believed about the setting up of business here in the states. Im getting closer to figuring out whats inside the triangle, but its just a matter of time and I'll have those answers too. Very nice thread when we are not calling each other names. I missed the pictures posted earlier, could someone please post a picture of the Church again?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, there has been some claims about the Kensington stone and the hooked x. Also the possibility of the welsh being here very early also. My first introduction of the Jesuit was a set of greetings. I study art of the time period and find the hand gestures in a lot of paintings of the time. Upon examination of the hands, feet, and robes you see faces and animals. You also can see a mysterious hooded figure in the background of some paintings. I have found some of those hand gestures played out in stone in some of the campgrounds I have found. The fact I can track these trails across long distances I like to photo tells me there was more going on than believed about the setting up of business here in the states. Im getting closer to figuring out whats inside the triangle, but its just a matter of time and I'll have those answers too. Very nice thread when we are not calling each other names. I missed the pictures posted earlier, could someone please post a picture of the Church again?

Keep us informed... sounds VERY interesting.

cmaracing

Mar 30, 2012
New Bedford, Mass
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett PP.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Templar's

Also another clue is the statue of a horseman on the Island of Corvo.....

In 1511, the story goes on, Piri Reis began to draw a new map of the world which was to incorporate all of the recent Spanish and Portuguese discoveries. To do so, he used about 20 source maps. Among them, he wrote, were eight maps of the world done in the time of Alexander the Great (the fourth century B.C.), an Arab map of India, four Portuguese maps of the Indian Ocean and China, and his uncle Kemal's bequest, "a map drawn by Colombo in the western region." He did not, however, say what the other six source maps were

Attachments

• Templar Fleet.jpg
    Templar Fleet.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 117
  • map Island 2.jpg
    map Island 2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 120
  • tomar (2).jpg
    tomar (2).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 8knights 1 grand12.jpg
    8knights 1 grand12.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Broc

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't help but register after seeing this topic thread. I must quote someone far more eloquent than I, as to what I feel best personifies this discussion: "Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

I firmly believe that most "theories" and "realities" surrounding everything with the Knights Templar after the early 14th Century is just that. From my own personal experience, I have seen far too many ride the coat-tails and achievements of others to further bolster their claims.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I couldn't help but register after seeing this topic thread. I must quote someone far more eloquent than I, as to what I feel best personifies this discussion: "Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

I firmly believe that most "theories" and "realities" surrounding everything with the Knights Templar after the early 14th Century is just that. From my own personal experience, I have seen far too many ride the coat-tails and achievements of others to further bolster their claims.

Of course. The same applies to all the 'treasure legends' in this forum's sub-catagory, Treasure Legends - they wouldn't be 'legends' otherwise. The many thousands of posts just serve to increase the enormous number of degrees of separation from whatever true events, if any, that sparked the legends. Nearly all the arguments become circular and self-sustaining, with no solution. Despite all the 'research' claimed, the truth has always been proprietary and remains so.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Of course. The same applies to all the 'treasure legends' in this forum's sub-catagory, Treasure Legends - they wouldn't be 'legends' otherwise. The many thousands of posts just serve to increase the enormous number of degrees of separation from whatever true events, if any, that sparked the legends. Nearly all the arguments become circular and self-sustaining, with no solution. Despite all the 'research' claimed, the truth has always been proprietary and remains so.

GOOD POINT!

Metro Retro

Apr 8, 2013
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been a fascinating read! I've read the first 5 pages and then skipped to some info at the end (too many pages to read at once).

I know that this thread began in 2008 and am not sure if everyone who weighed in is still around -- but I have one very pressing question, and perhaps it's a silly one.

However, how did the Templars manage to navigate to the New World, if the North American connection is to be believed, if Europe was completely unaware of the American continent at this time, with no maps to indicate this land mass at all? I'm assuming we're still in the 1300 to 1400 period during the disbanding.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
However, how did the Templars manage to navigate to the New World, if the North American connection is to be believed, if Europe was completely unaware of the American continent at this time, with no maps to indicate this land mass at all? I'm assuming we're still in the 1300 to 1400 period during the disbanding.
The Vikings were in Newfoundland way before the 1492 "discovery" of Columbus.

Metro Retro

Apr 8, 2013
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, so they hitched a ride with the Vikings. That's makes sense now. Thank you for clarifying. :thumbsup:

ETA: By the way, has anyone ever read the book "Eaters of the Dead"? Great Viking stuff.

kevin hoffman

Sep 7, 2012
cambridge md
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well what an interesting topic ,it really inspires comments to say the least, I stumbled across an article by the Famer group that reasearches geoglyphs and stone markers like stonehenge and the one in rhode island etc. , they point to a riddle by the templars that goes like this; where is the templar treasure ,its under a triangle so large only god can see , they point out markers like druid hill in md and stonehenge kensington rune, all line up like survey markers and triangulate ,the treasure is america ,this makes as much sense as any other ,considering they toook vows of poverty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread