what town in new jersey do you live in ?

Audiyohunter

Sep 30, 2013
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laurence Harbor in central NJ, if anyone wants to head out together let me know

S

swingbeepdig

I'm in south river couple miles from you.I hunt mostly woods and fields

George

Audiyohunter

Sep 30, 2013
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have usually done beaches in the past, but looking more into woods.... I'm looking to find an area NEAR, NOT in monmouth battlefield park, if interested. Im also up for any areas suggested.
I lost all my past "finds" in hurricane sandy, and getting back into detecting now....

Vikingblood

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bayville nj. I go out all the time. Anyone needs a hunting partner call me.

Erik.

609 752 1221

JOFO17

Jun 20, 2009
Glo co
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How is the hunting in your part of the woods Pristinelove 89???

pristinelove89

Jul 30, 2013
It's not that great. I don't get to go out hunting too often. I go like once every other week with my dad. We go to this blueberry farm in Burlington county. I'm just not too sure where to go around camden county. How's it for you?

JOFO17

Jun 20, 2009
Glo co
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To Me the beaches on the Delaware suck. There is just way too much trash. But on the plus side You can dig newer coins all day. I do have to admit I have had decent luck in some parks.
Try some of the older schools in your area too, always plenty of targets to dig.

pristinelove89

Jul 30, 2013
How do you go about asking permission to detect at a school? I feel weird just walking on their property and just dig a bunch of holes.

JOFO17

Jun 20, 2009
Glo co
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have to find an abandoned school or one that is no longer being used as a school. Near me there is a 1920's school that is no longer used as a school. The city uses it to store records. Another is used by the cub scouts one night a week and one weekend a month. I just stop by for a lil while in the evening and dig a bit. The only issue I have had is the local police asking me to leave before dark, and thats more then fine with me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions