What types of Markers pinpoint to treasures ?

The figure to the right of the fat owl is a possible other owl. It could be other things, however the seeming m outline of its top..seems suggestive. But that is main reason i posted it..only potential i have of two owls one rock. plus the usual suspects are within sight. i edited my post to add another pic. Backwood..yes duck and...maybe serpent share space. Got to say in the past i did not consider a short triangle shape beak as being duckish..but some of the examples in the thread show that so i guess i will reconsider lol.

This is mostly a Post for Sandy, I didn't know where to put it, but I'm sure it will appeal to you all, it's about a very old friend, Treasure Hunter EXTRORDINAIRE 100_8848.JPG100_8844.JPG100_8843.JPG100_8842.JPG100_8845.JPG100_8847.JPG

Not very good at Links <http://www.scottthomasanderson.com/furyoffrankfish.php> try that, then find his articles of The Fish Papers & Footsteps of Fish

Awesome book Happytrails. Frank L. Fisher, the real Indiana Jones it seems. Is this book still available? Did you know him personally?

Looks like he used a two box metal detector..... The modern two boxes are a joke in my experience. I've used a Gemini and a different one I can't recall the name and the penetration was WEAK. They cannot detect deeper than a few feet if at all in some cases.

IMG_2604.JPGIMG_2605 (1).JPGIMG_2605 (1).JPGIMG_2618.JPGIMG_2629.JPG hi i need help[ with this signs, trying to support a friend in mexico, those signs are close to a sea, and we suspect that must to be pirate treasure signs, theres is many signs in a 1300 square feet area, acording to what i see must to be 3 caches at leats, but i hope my experience says something i am having problems to open a nwe thread and hope some one will help us.IMG_2634.JPGIMG_2648.JPG

Last edited:
hi i am a 2 box fisher expert user, i had pick up tragets with gemini 3 at about 9 feet, andway deeper with separate boxes, and writing a book with at least 5 different ways to balance for different soils, but the book will be spanish version, i dont trust translators like google translate etc, they are not perfect, if i ever publish the book in english, im going to have to do the translation but will be a lot of job. lol.

Last edited:
Nice stuff there pro. You have differently found a site and at the right place. Although your pieces are different from what I've seen does mean you can't find help.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back to triangles...
attachment.php

Note the small gateway in front of the triangle... sorry it has some limbs from the ice storm...

Attachments

• a frame rock 1.jpg
    a frame rock 1.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Both are 10 inches to a foot and iḿ wondering if they are not alignment markers?
attachment.php

Attachments

• tri bear.jpg
    tri bear.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 275
The first pic may be an alignment rock, it is 500 lbs or so, but i would need to check it for a directional line. The second triangle/bear face, is quite small but in the immediate area of a mine that i have not yet located, so i was wondering if this smaller type would indicate the direction of the alignment rock? or the entrance itself? This area is where the trail ends.

T-horn, that's a neat picture, tell us about the Moss and Rock Lichen a little bit. From the picture I would venture to guess that it's maybe North or a variation of it, and certain rocks in there don't have as much?

Sandy I have but in a very discreet way. Except for the top picture of koman. Here you will only see half of a sign. Like the cross. I found a metal piece that is only half the picture. The mirror images is used to complete the sign.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I will go back and clean it up. That rock is larger than i originally thought. I bet its 6 foot long and 1200 pounds or so. If it is an alignment rock, then is there some sort of confirmation mark on it that i should be looking for? or just a good compass line indicator?

HT55 - It is on the Northern edge of a huge horseshoe like mountain. High humidity leads to a lot of overgrowth and vegetation. The white is common, but i have saw where they created their own and used like paint to draw turtles, and symbols that are hard to see. There is a lot of red in the sandstone and iḿ wondering if they were not hunting gems. but the old timers say it was silver. This trail comes out of a protected campsite and i will show you the view from the opposite direction...

attachment.php

You can still see the old trails in places. I wonder if the rock on the right might be something i need to check out... it looks like there is a place to stand and view from it...

Attachments

• trail.jpg
    trail.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 261

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back