Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they do a good job Airborn. Less than a year ago we hardly saw many artifacts even considered for banner. We came back strong with a Clovis by I think it was Sandcreek and since then we have been considered and had many fine Banners including Dorkfishes stone Pipe. Neos Texas find,,, Larsons unique axe,,,,
We are doing ok. There are lots of artifacts out there. Considering we do not do ship wrecks and find gold with metal detectors on this forum we are holding our own I think. Was a time when you never saw an Indian artifact float across the Bar at the top. I guess we could all pull out a banner from our collections,,, but did we find it today?
Stay cool
TnMtns

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I fully expect ol' Larson to find something to put up there..He is in the right spot,just needs the right piece.
Thanx again for the banner for me .I still swell a bit when I show it off....

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Neogeo said:
I fully expect ol' Larson to find something to put up there..He is in the right spot,just needs the right piece.
Thanx again for the banner for me .I still swell a bit when I show it off....
larson does have a banner find up there already.I agree,I have seen some relics come through here that should have gotten some consideration,but it is kind of up to us to nominate a banner find so maybe we should speak up a little more often.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread