What will possibly be discovered near Oak island at Charing Cross (New Ross) by FK.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is the preview for next season:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will discuss this even with someone who thinks they would need a building permit at Charing Cross in the 14th century,

Here is a fact for you .......I have never stated no such thing.

Since you are also an expert researcher to go along with all the other things you have mastered in life ......I only have 140 posts look back thru them and find the one that says what you claim.

You can't so that leaves really only one solution.

You lie about things to try and make yourself seem intelligent.
If this is not true find the post where I said you needed a permit in the 14th century to build.This shows you are willing to flat out lie when confronted with facts that dispute your premise in an attempt to deflect attention away from things you don't have an answer for.

It is kinda sad that you have to do stuff like this to try and protect your premise BUT since no known facts (other then ones that only exist in your mind) support anything you post.I guess lying about what others post is the best you can offer.

Or it could be "you don't read well"

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fact; I wrote that building codes are area sensitive

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-chamber-located-new-ross-nova-scotia-47.html

"I live in Traverse City and you are talking about some other Michigan area"

Loki there it is......definitive proof of what I claimed that you had said.

You did not know Michigan State codes when shown them......a shocking fact for a building contractor in the state of Michigan.
FYI a couple posts later I also linked to where Traverse City adopted all state codes in 1981.

Now how about the proof where I said they needed permits in the 14th century?

Pippin

Jan 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have not looked for the marker at Blue Mountain yet as I have only recently come across the evidence for it. I have been to the site near Annapolis Basin. The something they were hiding was meant to be found when it is safe enough.
Cheers, Loki

So what evidence did you come across about Blue Mountain? Also what time frame are we looking at, 1308 to when? I also thought you were going to write about the Cathars and their connection to all of this. You tend to write in riddles Loki. You answer part of the question and then leave it up to the reader to figure out the rest. Maybe you don't feel comfortable answering and that's fine.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There isn't always a historical record, but in this case the New Ross Historical Society says it was "Charing Cross". So just admit you were wrong, it isn't hard, I've even done it myself on occasion.

Cheers, Loki

No map, no provincial directory, no survey report, no government document of any kind has the New Ross area noted as Charing Cross. Admit that you are grasping at straws to find some kind ... any kind ... of support for this laughable premise of yours.

At least this Charing Cross foolishness is more plausible than pointing statues.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-chamber-located-new-ross-nova-scotia-47.html

"I live in Traverse City and you are talking about some other Michigan area"

Loki there it is......definitive proof of what I claimed that you had said.

You did not know Michigan State codes when shown them......a shocking fact for a building contractor in the state of Michigan.
FYI a couple posts later I also linked to where Traverse City adopted all state codes in 1981.

Now how about the proof where I said they needed permits in the 14th century?

Nope, You are still wrong, maybe sooner or later you will understand. In the Traverse City area, residential buildings can have 24" deep footings or 12" deep footings on unattached structures of more than 200 sq. ft. and less than 1000 sq. ft. if the soil permits, and I have never been required to put a footing under a house with more than a 24" depth. I on occasion have used deeper footings but they were not required.

A building of less than 200 sq. ft. does not need a permit or a footing,

You are correct that Traverse City adopted the State Building Code, But you do not understand what that code allows.

And why would you ever think that somehow the area around Charing Cross would require building permits in the 14th century?

Btw, over 1200 views already, evidently some are interested. Keep up the good work guys.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So what evidence did you come across about Blue Mountain? Also what time frame are we looking at, 1308 to when? I also thought you were going to write about the Cathars and their connection to all of this. You tend to write in riddles Loki. You answer part of the question and then leave it up to the reader to figure out the rest. Maybe you don't feel comfortable answering and that's fine.

The connection to the Cathars is in the first few posts on the "My Abbreviated Theory" thread, I didn't think I needed to post it again. I'm not ready to post the Blue Mountain evidence yet!

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No map, no provincial directory, no survey report, no government document of any kind has the New Ross area noted as Charing Cross. Admit that you are grasping at straws to find some kind ... any kind ... of support for this laughable premise of yours.

At least this Charing Cross foolishness is more plausible than pointing statues.

The point now known as the Cross used to be called "Charing Cross", ask Mr. Oscar Elliott or the New Ross Historical Society! You probably can't admit you are wrong can you?

Cheers, Loki

Pippin

Jan 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The connection to the Cathars is in the first few posts on the "My Abbreviated Theory" thread, I didn't think I needed to post it again. I'm not ready to post the Blue Mountain evidence yet!

Cheers, Loki

So there you go not answering the question again. Surely if you've written a book on the matter you have a time frame in mind. I have friends in Blue Mountain. I'll ask them if their are any rumours about a find up their way.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So there you go not answering the question again. Surely if you've written a book on the matter you have a time frame in mind. I have friends in Blue Mountain. I'll ask them if their are any rumours about a find up their way.

What makes you think I have to answer every question I'm asked?

If you read the "my Abbreviated Theory" thread you would have had my answer to one of your questions. And I do have a time frame in mind.

I doubt if your friends at Blue Mountain have heard any rumors.

Cheers, Loki

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when this sub-forum was about OI, not Loki promoting his 'premise/book"

Attachments

• dejected.gif
    dejected.gif
    2 MB · Views: 287
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I remember when this sub-forum was about OI, not Loki promoting his 'premise/book"

I am not promoting my book, I have never even mentioned the name of it, and I never will on this forum. If you don't like to read this thread, DON'T!! Pretty simple huh?

Cheers, Loki

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The point now known as the Cross used to be called "Charing Cross", ask Mr. Oscar Elliott or the New Ross Historical Society! You probably can't admit you are wrong can you?

Cheers, Loki

I am more than willing to admit a mistake, and will do so should Elliott or the Society be able to provide me with a map, provincial directory, survey report or government document of any kind that indicates the New Ross area was called Charing Cross.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And why would you ever think that somehow the area around Charing Cross would require building permits in the 14th century?

Find the post where I have said this or be labeled a liar.

I was talking today to some engineers about the accomplished building contractor in Michigan that when shown the state codes said "they must be for some other Michigan area"......it got a big laugh.

When I told them you were also an accomplished author one guy said "I hope its not a do it yourself type book".That got even bigger laughs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread