What you guys do for a liveing?

I am In the Air Force stationed in Korea. Have not detected here yet but I am gonna hit it hard in the spring.

I was an assistant store manager come to find out I cant stand Black Friday or people for that matter and decided to go back in the Army not really enjoying life right now with the 1st Cav but it still beats working retail.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 662
Retired inspector in a Black Pepper Factory, my job was (picking out the fly specks), had to quit, eyes went bad. :icon_scratch:

Seriously, almost retired house painter, carpenter.

Fossis..............

Wow very strange job indeed. Was it dirty? I'm sure it was. Did you wear glasses or contacks? Really I believe that when you wear glasses there are harmful rays that penetrate your eye making your sight even worse. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just a theory.

fossis said:
Retired inspector in a Black Pepper Factory, my job was (picking out the fly specks), had to quit, eyes went bad. :icon_scratch:

Fossis..............

"What you guys do for a liveing?"

Post on T-Net. Still waiting for my first paycheck. ???

Mechanic, scaffolder, Scuba instructor, now air cargo manager

i work at a local food pantry and receive a stipend of $120.50 a week for 50+ hours
still think i am over paided

Chef, artist, & relic dealer. I work 3-4 days a week @ the restaurant at my church. Then evenings and days off I paint custom furniture and murals in homes and businesses. For fun I sell relics & detectors on consignment.

I'm VERY boring. I put people to sleep.
(Actually, I'm the chief CRNA [Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist] at our local hospital.)
But still, I'm very boring.

I am an abstractor. Which equals title searches on real estate to give banks and attorneys financial information on real estate which is to be bought or sold. Very tough times right now only working part time.

fossis said:

Fossis..............

LoL :icon_thumright:

Propane Store Manager...(Just like Hank Hill) Also sell Crawfish cooking equipment....12 years...Prior to that 21 years in the Newspaper Industry...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back