Whats everyone spend on fuel to CRH per year?

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What's everyone spend on fuel to CRH per year?

Though it would be fun and interesting to see what everyone spends on gas to CRH per year. Here is a graph of the US average gas price for the past 12 months. With an average price of $3.57 per gallon.

If I just stick with my "normal" dump and pickups my round trip mileage is about 24. My truck gets 15 mpg.:BangHead: @ $3.57 per gallon I spend $5.71 per week and my yearly total is $297.00. That would be my minimum since I do a few crh trips now and then but most of the banks I hit are within a few miles of one another and I try to also do any errands in the area to save some cash. I know this is just an average but you can get some idea how much is spent.
Feel free to add yours.

HH
Big Fat

chart.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ride my bike everywhere- So its Free!!!!!
Also, I get a workout.
What's better then "getting paid" in free silver for exerciseing?

NJHunter

Jan 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sax player said:
I ride my bike everywhere- So its Free!!!!!
Also, I get a workout.
What's better then "getting paid" in free silver for exerciseing?

That's the way I see it. It's quite a work out walking home with a couple boxes of coins.

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wilmingtonsilver said:
$0. I am one of the lucky ones that has my company pay for gas, and normally the banks are en route to what I have to do for work.

I second that motion. Same deal for me, and I cover 5 counties so I try to get all the CWRs from small town, retirement communities, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread