OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's For Dinner?

Goldie, hot dogs n slaw! Yummy!
I got a small pack of marked down "previously frozen" shrimp at the store yesterday and all the fixins to make stir-fry. It'll be good to have a bit of something that will jazz up my usual rice between ramen dinners! :thumbsup:
I just hope that it is still good....smells OK... :tongue3:

Hope all are well tonight!

Best Wishes,
Scott

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida

I had a few ribs, some purple hull crowders, collard greens, some crooked neck squash and okra and tomotoes. Peach cobbler for dessert.

had the kids pcik the veggies and my buddy owns a tomato packing house and instead of me growing them I buy a 25lb box for $3, its alot easier.

made me a sandwich today and it was gooood.

downsized_1005001050.jpg

DSC07336.jpg

DSCF1907.jpg

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Centfladigger,
You ever live in Georgia? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Good eatin'! :thumbsup:

Reason I'm eatin' so late is 'cause after I got outta skool, Had to make a key from scratch for a '94 Jeep Cherokee, a '08 Charger and program the chip, and rekey a business. Oh, and a couple of lock-outs thrown in. Been a crazy day!

Y'all take care,
Scott

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Burnt hamburger meat with refried beans an stuff added rabbit food ! (lettuce, onion, cheese, tomato)

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

simonds said:
A few beers
Then
BBQ spare ribs
Baked beans
Pierogies with lots of butter

Hey, that's what I'm eatin. :D

A few beers that is. ::)

Sure wish I had some ribs, beans and pierogies. :-\

What are pierogies. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.

Pasta things with mashed potatoes and cheese inside. There are different fillings.
After a few beers I get really hungry and everything tastes good

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida

AU24K said:
Centfladigger,
You ever live in Georgia? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Good eatin'! :thumbsup:

Reason I'm eatin' so late is 'cause after I got outta skool, Had to make a key from scratch for a '94 Jeep Cherokee, a '08 Charger and program the chip, and rekey a business. Oh, and a couple of lock-outs thrown in. Been a crazy day!

Y'all take care,
Scott

yeah Columbus for a few years and then came back home, family all over the state. Ancestor founded Coffee county

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

Im making me some Oxtail soup tommorrow . a friend went to the meat market for me . eat your heart out . Pierogiies are polish turnovers stuffed with potatoes onions cheese or cabbage and pork really what ever you want and fried.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Went to Life Group tonight an we had tacos soft an dhard shells and rice w/ brownies!

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I guess tonight it is the "poor man's experiment"....
I've got left-overs, staples like milk and butter and a can of tuna. Let's see, some Tabasco sauce, can of some kind of "cream of" soup, some Tabasco sauce, some canned veggies like peas or green beans, Hey, let's use some Tabasco Sauce, and everything else that isn't a science project or is fluorescent from the 'fridge.
Who wants a plateful?

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

To all of my Friends at Treasurenet.com,
I started this thread for everyone to state what they were having for dinner, no matter where they were in the world or what their finances were. Whether it be Filet and Lobster or Wichety Grubs, I thought that this thread would bring folks together because we all have to eat.
I especially enjoy hearing about the "poverty meals" that I know many recipes of....

My Sincerest Wishes that No one will go hungry tonight,

Scott

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

AU24K said:
To all of my Friends at Treasurenet.com,
I started this thread for everyone to state what they were having for dinner, no matter where they were in the world or what their finances were. Whether it be Filet and Lobster or Wichety Grubs, I thought that this thread would bring folks together because we all have to eat.
I especially enjoy hearing about the "poverty meals" that I know many recipes of....

My Sincerest Wishes that No one will go hungry tonight,

Scott

Thanks Scott for a great thread. I have enjoyed reading the posts here since you started it. I haven't contributed much of late but hope to be back in the groove soon. I look everyday to see what my friends are eating. It's nice to have a thread where there's no bickering and arguing and everyone are like family. :thumbsup:

Tonite it's home made veggie soup and my wifes wonderful cornbread. :wink:

Eat well
Randy

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K said:
I guess tonight it is the "poor man's experiment"....
I've got left-overs, staples like milk and butter and a can of tuna. Let's see, some Tabasco sauce, can of some kind of "cream of" soup, some Tabasco sauce, some canned veggies like peas or green beans, Hey, let's use some Tabasco Sauce, and everything else that isn't a science project or is fluorescent from the 'fridge.
Who wants a plateful?

Best,
Scott

Oh, Yeah, Baby! Looks like a casserole to me!
Line up y'all for a serving!

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hot an' bubblin' out the oven...y'all come! Bring your plate!
Got plenty of sides...bring your favorite! Let's EAT!

Best,
Scott

Attachments

• dinner 002.jpg
    dinner 002.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 130
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K said:
Got plenty of sides... Like Cole slaw....bring your favorite! Let's EAT!

Best,
Scott

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 126

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im cookin a burger right now, an I have some bean salad in fridge and what ever else I add then for desert I have lemon bars!

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K said:
Got plenty of sides...bring your favorite! Let's EAT!

Best,
Scott

Quick! Who's got the tabasco?! Pass the salt, Please!

Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
Im cookin a burger right now, an I have some bean salad in fridge and what ever else I add then for desert I have lemon bars!

Granny Dear,
Somewhere in the back of my freezer, I've got some vanilla caramel swirl ice cream and I also have a new package of lemon iced shortbread cookies. Guess we came over on the same boat, my friend!

My Very Best Wishes to You,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread