Whats the most views you ever have gotten on Ebay?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be detectors for some because they seem to get a lot.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I haven't ever followed or tracked our views, so I can't really say.

Back in the day, I listed some Lego mini-figs back when they were hot. We got over a 1,000 views on that lot. I suspect that people were looking for the rare mini-figs, and were inspecting my lot to make sure that I didn't have a super rare one in the group.

That was back when I was listing two to ten items a week, and thought that having 20 auctions going at once was "big time", LOL.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the most I had was like 230 views on some antique glass buttons I started at $.99. Theyended up selling for about $100

omga747

Oct 28, 2011
Southern CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I listed an old textbook once, and I think something was glitchy with the listing because it got over 1000 views by the 30 day mark but never got a watcher nor did it sell. I've relisted it, and it seems to be much more normal this time.

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I currently have a motorized bicycle listed on ebay. It has been out there for about 6 weeks and has had 692 views and 7 watchers. My price may be a bit high (I probably paid too much for this thing) and the fact that I have it listed as Local Pickup Only probably doesn't help either.

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
I have sold a couple old 1930-1940's bicycles that all got 1000-1200 views with about 30-50 bids.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had two items last week having high views and watchers. First was a set of valve covers, 168 views and 17 watchers. Second was a bunch of house of kolor air brush stuff, 196 viewss and 39 watchers.

Rdunzl

Apr 15, 2013
Portland, Ore
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is sad. I listed an old video game cartridge last week for a low, buy it now price. Auction duration was 7 days.
Someone bought it within an hour of being listed, but eBay didn't take it down. Although it was no longer open for bids,
it continued to appear. I have been inundated with people wanting to buy it who get error messages. eBay has been no help. Right now it has 726 views and climbing. Most of those folks have sent me a note wanting to buy it...sigh. Thank goodness it ends tomorrow....I hope.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is sad. I listed an old video game cartridge last week for a low, buy it now price. Auction duration was 7 days.
Someone bought it within an hour of being listed, but eBay didn't take it down. Although it was no longer open for bids,
it continued to appear. I have been inundated with people wanting to buy it who get error messages. eBay has been no help. Right now it has 726 views and climbing. Most of those folks have sent me a note wanting to buy it...sigh. Thank goodness it ends tomorrow....I hope.

In my 12 years or so, and a whole lot of selling, I've only had one really weird glitch like that.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't research the game first? Value?
This may help next time- Video Game Prices & Values | VideoGamePriceCharts | VGPC

Rdunzl

Apr 15, 2013
Portland, Ore
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Dig, an excellent reference site. I actually priced it fair as far as completed auctions go. I
got the game for nothing as it was in a box of junk from a yard sale. I guess if I learned anything,
next time it will be a true auction instead of BIN and it can just run its course. I appreciate the help.

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Dig, an excellent reference site. I actually priced it fair as far as completed auctions go. I got the game for nothing as it was in a box of junk from a yard sale. I guess if I learned anything, next time it will be a true auction instead of BIN and it can just run its course. I appreciate the help.

What game was it? You're still selling to original buyer. I had video games. Full size. Sold them in garage sale. Wife wanted them gone. Figured kids played xbox and play station. So why keep them. Some people just don't understand. Sold all four for 100 bucks. Hard to believe that those huge guys (paper weights) couldn't be a couple hundred a piece. Heck I got them for 200. So not much a loss. Sure the person who bought them restored to original beauty and made a couple bucks. The number of people who noticed at garage sale and commented was surprising. Here I thought I was the only crazy guy buying full size games for home. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread