fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know whether to call Child Protective Services or the ASPCA! :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love It!!! Chug

When we were getting ready to take My stepsons to My moms the first time to see Her !!! We told the Boys that Grandma Used to Make Us Where Velcro on Our Clothes So if we were Misbehaving She would put us on a wall and We would hang there For Hours!!!! It Worked My mom went along with It we Did not even tell her Before hand!!!!! ;D ;D ;D I miss her every day!!! She always loved it When we told that story!!!!

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually he thought it would be cute to crawl in there on his own, and I saw a photo op. as I already had my camera in the garage with me, I told him to stay there for a couple minutes and he obliged me, one of my sisters said that if I put this anywhere on the net, that child services would be looking for me :laughing7:. It was a staged gag. He is really a great kid and helped us a lot today (he kept the ice cold water coming). And helped everyone load their vehicles. I told him that I could make a lot of people laugh and smile, mission accomplished! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:.........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread