Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting that same stupid joke forwarded to you that has been making the rounds since the internet was born.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this: people griping because they "only" dug a Confederate cannon, and a handful of colonial coins at their favorite site. You found a toasted 2017 penny.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't stand it when everyone turns their hazard lights on while driving in the rain.lights flashing everywhere, I can't see nothing else.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Left laners going 10 under the speed limit

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Standing in a line at the store while someone reads off 200 dollars in lotto numbers and the clerk doesn't serve the other people first

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy who comes to my work and talks abot religion and heaven I told him if it was so great how come no one wants to go. That kick started this guy lol

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who block driveways when your trying to get out of a parking lot or store and they don't leave an opening and just sit there with that stupid look on their stupid face lol

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JWs knocking on your door at 9AM when you got off work at 3 am despite the fact that you have a sign saying don't knock I work nights. I now answer my door in my Chongs.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously because of the time of year this thread should be called Winters Whine

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People that tailgate me even when I'm driving 5 over the speed limit!

(Had to slam on the brakes last year when there was a deer in the road. Somehow the bozo tailgating me stopped without hitting me. When I started moving again, the genius was right back on my tail.)

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People that tailgate me even when I'm driving 5 over the speed limit!

(Had to slam on the brakes last year when there was a deer in the road. Somehow the bozo tailgating me stopped without hitting me. When I started moving again, the genius was right back on my tail.)
They seriously can't help themselves. A Death wish is a death wish. I pull over and slow down and get behind them. A Long way behind them. Once in a while you get a bonus and see them crash. Chaching

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett sent new coil cause my new ATpro was going crazy. Worked fine, problem solved. Next day would not even power on. Weather good to MD but I will have to deal with this.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been pondering this idea for a few days, and decided there may be those who would welcome a safe place to complain without fear.
One would have to be quite tone-deaf to not quickly realize Tnet is full of grizzled treasure hunters who give short shrift to complaining. Even the kids are grizzled!
This can be unsettling to those who are used to forums where whining is met with heart emojis and virtual hugs.
People who have stared down a grizzly at the entrance to a forgotten mine, or wrestled a great white for a real de plata, do not have much sympathy for someone who got chased off a permission by a garter snake. Therefore people hesitate to share problems which are minor to some, but loom large in their day.
So here it is: a safe place to whine about anything.
Hopefully, whining posted here will stay here, and not be brought up in other threads. If a user feels compelled to respond to a whine by questioning the whiner's toughness, or lack thereof, the user should be more gentle and kind than in other forums. :house::bunny::smileinbox:
♡♡♡♡

Thread is subject to same rules as all other threads except our politics thread, no more, no less.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My first wife fantasy-witch-43.gif , a never-ending complainer, was always telling me:

"The right to whine exceeds all others"

Now she's been whining to some other poor sod for the last 35 years..:occasion14:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first wife View attachment 1653685 , a never-ending complainer, was always telling me:

"The right to whine exceeds all others"

Now she's been whining to some other poor sod for the last 35 years..:occasion14:
my ex has been trying to remarry since 2005 All the guys wisen up before the deed. Says a lot about me!? :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread