Whiner's Thread: Whine about anything

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Let's hear some real gripes not this snowflake stuff.:laughing9:
ok i have ? lets see how do i spell it again ? nur........op..........po.........othee ? in my hands and my feet and my brain from taking tooooooooooo many pillls. is dat a gud one ?

Junkironkid

Mar 23, 2012
MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to you’re detecting spot and you’re stomach starts rumbling. It’s not a hunger pain if you get my drift. Run to the vehicle and guess what you forgot the toilet paper.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
ok i have ? lets see how do i spell it again ? nur........op..........po.........othee ? in my hands and my feet and my brain from taking tooooooooooo many pillls. is dat a gud one ?

nomad 11, my brother had neuropathy, and many other issues. I took him to the Doctor’s. He was a new patient, so we had to bring in all his meds. He, the nurse, and I had to use the exam bed to lay them all out and organize them! He was on over 30 different meds! Even the doctor said it was ridiculous. She started weaning him off of some.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to you’re detecting spot and you’re stomach starts rumbling. It’s not a hunger pain if you get my drift. Run to the vehicle and guess what you forgot the toilet paper.

Being on a boat in the middle of the lake with your husband and his friend and his friend’s stomach has that rumbling. Awkward!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I'm getting bozos calling me on my cell phone (twice a day for a week) claiming to be from Social Security. I never answer a call I don't recognize so they leave a message stating that my SS# has been compromised and I need to call them immediately. Had to laugh though, the last two calls they really screwed up because the first half of the message was in a foreign language and the rest was in English.

How about this for an idea? I figure out where these people are calling from, drag them out into the street and everybody in town is handed a baseball bat!!! I'm bad...

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Be a man and use the blackberry bush leaves.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I figure out where these people are calling from, drag them out into the street and everybody in town is handed a baseball bat!!! I'm bad...

Never had this problem ever in my life; however I do love your solution, infact so much I do not even care if your problem is fiction, Im in, just sound like too much fun.

But can we dress him up like Santa first and then do it in front of a kindergarten and then an old folks home.

We just have to dr3ess up like a German cop.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never had this problem ever in my life; however I do love your solution, infact so much I do not even care if your problem is fiction, Im in, just sound like too much fun.

But can we dress him up like Santa first and then do it in front of a kindergarten and then an old folks home.

We just have to dr3ess up like a German cop.

Nice to see you check in.
Seen a few vids where some dude in Brazil or africa steals a flip phone and get the bats, rocks, Mandela necklace from the village.
But why old folks. By the time they end up there they have no faith in anything lol.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to see you check in.
Seen a few vids where some dude in Brazil or africa steals a flip phone and get the bats, rocks, Mandela necklace from the village.
But why old folks. By the time they end up there they have no faith in anything lol.

People do not believe old folks or kids, both fall under too little of a tax bracket, and therefore can not be taken seriously.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Stupid inserts in the packaging of ridiculously cheap items (like a plastic comb or a flyswatter) that say "Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of blah, blah,blah..."
dts

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Stupid warning labels like: "Caution! Do not look directly into the muzzle of this firearm while it is being discharged." I figure if someone is that stupid, they probably SHOULD look directly into the muzzle and pull the trigger.
dts

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Explain this... drove by a prison and there are signs on the outer fence saying, "TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED." Who tries to sneak into a prison.

Anyway, shouldn't the sign read, "TRESPASSERS WILL BE ADMITTED."

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Having to get up to get another beer

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stupid warning labels like: "Caution! Do not look directly into the muzzle of this firearm while it is being discharged." I figure if someone is that stupid, they probably SHOULD look directly into the muzzle and pull the trigger.
dts

You are on fire here!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
why can't sick people stay home

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have anyone noticed everyone is now challenged? Everyone faces adversity?
You do not get a cold anymore-you face a health challenge. The neighbor kid is not a lazy nimrod-he faces adversity in his class work.
(Granted you can use this to your advantage. Like you oversleep. So you tell your boss you ran into traffic and he gives you the evil eye and gives you all the crap work.
But if you tell him you were challenged by traffic and overcame adversity, he will look at you with new respect and maybe even give you a raise.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread