Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you are warning them?
So people say something like, "Pumpkins and gourds were utilized before recorded history." How would they know that if it wasn't recorded?
I must admit I did warn a few in the beginning but that got tiresome and I quit caring. Not my business. Since we mutually waived rights to alimony there was no reason for me to find her a husband :)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fine print.
All of it.
And it usually voids anything positive about the offer/contract/ drug/activity/deal/event and contradicts many!
Offer void where prohibited. Offer my be rescinded at any time. Offer is hereby rescinded.
Interest must exceed one monthly payment per month.
Yo mamma....

Take this for dry skin...Side effects may include dizziness, rectal bleeding , passing a kidney , heart attacks ,and or death.
Whaaaaaaa!:BangHead:

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I've often complained about the front turn signal being only inches away from the headlight, making them useless in the glare. Now they are designing them so that the headlight goes off on whichever side when the turn signal is activated, but ONLY IN THE DAYTIME!...WTH?:icon_scratch:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Fine print.
All of it.
And it usually voids anything positive about the offer/contract/ drug/activity/deal/event and contradicts many!
Offer void where prohibited. Offer my be rescinded at any time. Offer is hereby rescinded.
Interest must exceed one monthly payment per month.
Yo mamma....

Take this for dry skin...Side effects may include dizziness, rectal bleeding , passing a kidney , heart attacks ,and or death.
Whaaaaaaa!:BangHead:

AND WHO WAS THIS DIRECTED AT ? i'm not good at fine print ? and to ask me to understand it too ? not after all the a.d's i took ? and yes i have a guilty conscience after taking all those drugs. so there ?

Last edited:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I've often complained about the front turn signal being only inches away from the headlight, making them useless in the glare. Now they are designing them so that the headlight goes off on whichever side when the turn signal is activated, but ONLY IN THE DAYTIME!...WTH?:icon_scratch:

that was a brainstorm idea ?

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Don't forget they should have the lights go on when the wipers go on so you can see the id10t's through the road mist.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
AND WHO WAS THIS DIRECTED AT ? i'm not good at fine print ? and to ask me to understand it too ? not after all the a.d's i took ? and yes i have a guilty conscience after taking all those drugs. so there ?

This was directed at Bill-Hilly Prince's original post. So there! L.o.l..
(I dislike fine print. )

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was directed at Bill-Hilly Prince's original post. So there! L.o.l..
(I dislike fine print. )

I wish to whine about people who whine about fine print in original post of this thread :D
And it is going to be cold for two days.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish to whine about people who whine about fine print in original post of this thread :D
And it is going to be cold for two days.

Two days? Sheesh. I won't ask what you consider cold....:laughing7:
It's winter here. And of course a winter weather advisory tonight. (Cold snow. Colder snow. Cold. More cold. Slight chance of greater than colder cold , followed by more colder, snow cold, cold.)

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two days? Sheesh. I won't ask what you consider cold....:laughing7:
It's winter here. And of course a winter weather advisory tonight. (Cold snow. Colder snow. Cold. More cold. Slight chance of greater than colder cold , followed by more colder, snow cold, cold.)

This is the Bermuda triangle of weather. So we aren't used to prolonged cold. It won't be fifty til Wednesday.
We get everything in winter. Tornados, ice storms, earthquakes, meteors, lion stampedes. It's not easy.
Below 40° is too cold. Below 70° is too cold actually :)

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok...Why is it that my hair is falling out!! But I get 4 in hairs coming out of my ears and nose? Can I transplant that $h%& to my head?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here's my real whine.... Buy a vehicle off a guy that says everything is good this past week..I even asked him if everything was good and sound....I barely made it 30 miles and oil was spewing everywhere...Ok, no big deal...Then driving it from OH to Ga the rear diff starts making horrible noise. Didn't make it 70 miles before that happened...Today I find out it doesn't have the tranny he said it had in it. Never trust a smooth talkin hillbilly selling a truck!! hahaha

And yes, I used "hillbilly" on purpose...I just had to!:laughing7: On the plus side? It was still a deal and what I was looking for...almost, The tranny is is just a little bit different than I wanted and I probably would have bought it anyway.:laughing7:

That's trhe only real whine I can come up with right now!

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, first of all I got no Thanksgiving leftovers. Nothing. Cause I went to my sister's place Thursday.
Secondly, some people *cough* Nitric *cough* need to learn the difference between a hillbilly and a redneck. A redneck will be less than forthcoming in important details regarding a truck. There are other differences but I don't want to offend those who claim to be redneck.:sign10::bom::tongue1::dog:

Last edited:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
here's my real whine.... Buy a vehicle off a guy that says everything is good this past week..I even asked him if everything was good and sound....I barely made it 30 miles and oil was spewing everywhere...Ok, no big deal...Then driving it from OH to Ga the rear diff starts making horrible noise. Didn't make it 70 miles before that happened...Today I find out it doesn't have the tranny he said it had in it. Never trust a smooth talkin hillbilly selling a truck!! hahaha

And yes, I used "hillbilly" on purpose...I just had to!:laughing7: On the plus side? It was still a deal and what I was looking for...almost, The tranny is is just a little bit different than I wanted and I probably would have bought it anyway.:laughing7:

That's trhe only real whine I can come up with right now!

lesson learned ? ok heres' what I figured out years ago ? no it was a long time ago. its like the used car salesman that says ? its a good deal TRUST ME !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread