Whites 6000 DI Pro sl TONE ID MOD

Oleg_ra9 said:
Hi, guys.
I have a question ... At Whites 6000 DI Pro sl I once saw improvement - the sound is multitone.
improvement is not great, but there is no information ...
For assistance would be very thankful:)
You asked the manufacturer? The founder from Poland? Basically at them bad character, I think that he will answer you with obscene words :)

A better place to ask about this would be the geotech forums.

PabloEr said:
Oleg_ra9 said:
Hi, guys.
I have a question ... At Whites 6000 DI Pro sl I once saw improvement - the sound is multitone.
improvement is not great, but there is no information ...
For assistance would be very thankful:)
You asked the manufacturer? The founder from Poland? Basically at them bad character, I think that he will answer you with obscene words :)

Yes, he's from Poland, he doesn`t give the answer to my letter... I wanted to buy...
We`ll search as we did it before... :icon_thumright:
thanks a lot...

GibH said:

How does this have anything to do with geotech?

I never heard of anyone making such a mod for the 6000, but it would have been very cool to have 20 years ago. I don't see the point in moding such an old tector today.

Jason in Enid said:
GibH said:

How does this have anything to do with geotech?

I never heard of anyone making such a mod for the 6000, but it would have been very cool to have 20 years ago. I don't see the point in moding such an old tector today.

It is a forum run by Carl Moreland. Probably the best place to ask for information or find schematics on modifying metal detectors.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15500

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back