Whites XLT Tracking Updates!

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depending on where you are located UPS may take a week to 10 days to get it there. They will fix it and have it back out to you within 2 days and then it is up to UPS again. So say 2 weeks + or minus.

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XLT Tracking Update. T + 4 days: 2 hours and counting. Or 98 hours and counting, or 5880 minutes and counting.
View attachment 788222

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Depends on where you live and Wher you sent it to, Standard Ground from FL to WA takes about five to Five and A Half Days Usually Loaded In to a Truck trailer then Loaded Onto A Train for the Delivery to the Area!!! then the Delay to get it moved to the Local Distribution center that Might be 100 mile or More From you!!! I Know Bad Chug

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you know where it is? Still in shipment, or has it been received yet?

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Used to, in a 96 ZJ Limited. Gave it to one of the kids in favor of a more "practical" F-150. That Jeep was a beast!

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to, in a 96 ZJ Limited. Gave it to one of the kids in favor of a more "practical" F-150. That Jeep was a beast!

I had a 69 CJ 5. It was the best! We took it jeepin' in the mountains of Vermont. Didn't have fun unless we got stuck. The body was held together with rivets and we figured if anything fell off, we didn't need it. :) We would joke that if we ever got so stuck we couldn't get out, we would just walk out and leave it. Now I also drive a Ford, the F250. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XLT Tracking Update! T + 8 days: 11 hours 28 minutes and counting!
No word on the fate of my machine... White's is now closed for the weekend. Nothing expected now until Monday. Will keep you posted!
View attachment 790094

View attachment 790096

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XLT Tracking Update! T + 8 days: 11 hours 28 minutes and counting!
No word on the fate of my machine... White's is now closed for the weekend. Nothing expected now until Monday. Will keep you posted!
View attachment 790094

Hello. I hope you get an update soon! Keep us posted. White's does have a "Repair Status" lookup feature on their website: Repair status lookup I have never used it because I live close enough to drive my detector the the factory if I need repairs. Maybe you could see the status with this feature? Thanks.

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks dbsmokey! I checked the White's website and the Spectrum has landed! It's listed as under repair. Will keep posting progress updates.

View attachment 791465

T + 9 days: 1 hour 17 minutes and counting!
View attachment 791472

Last edited:

40ton

May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with ups. I was waiting for a document to be overnighted to my house. When i checked the tracking, it was sent to Oregon! I live on the east coast. Doh! So I had to wait friday saturday sunday. Then delivery at 5:30 pm on Monday. I really don't like ups.

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dbsmokey! I checked the White's website and the Spectrum has landed! It's listed as under repair. Will keep posting progress updates.

I'm glad you were able to locate it. I think it's wonderful you can check on the status of a repair while in repair. I do appreciate White's service.

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with ups. I was waiting for a document to be overnighted to my house. When i checked the tracking, it was sent to Oregon! I live on the east coast. Doh! So I had to wait friday saturday sunday. Then delivery at 5:30 pm on Monday. I really don't like ups.
What? I think UPS is kinda cute!
View attachment 791539
I'm not surprised some packages get lost though. :)

Last edited:

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always send mine by USPS and Whites returns it with UPS unless you want it done another way. Last time, it took USPS 3 days to get there. It took 2 days there being fixed. Then it took 7 days on UPS to get it back. That's when I asked if they will send it a different way and they said yes.

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always send mine by USPS and Whites returns it with UPS unless you want it done another way. Last time, it took USPS 3 days to get there. It took 2 days there being fixed. Then it took 7 days on UPS to get it back. That's when I asked if they will send it a different way and they said yes.

Mine was sent on Friday April 26th at 6 pm it was checked in by the service department at White's Friday May 3rd. It was listed as being repaired yesterday and today.

View attachment 792182

I am expecting them to call soon with a price!

View attachment 792187

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread