Why did Travis Tumlinson Fake the Stone Maps as a Hoax?

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive never mentioned or talked about the Latin Heart. Anywhere or anytime. So how could I have a theory for you to understand.

You could still easily have a theory and just not be telling us just cuz your hinder is so tight :P Just kidding! Don't shoot me :P

But about those negatives. Perhaps someone could have them digitized with modern tech, has to be light years better than old photos, and then you can blast it up on your big screen TV and see fly poop from across the living room. No one has bothered?

Ponchosportal

Nov 19, 2004
Primary Interest:
Other
If you hadn't said all those nasty things about his friend maybe he would share, or maybe not

At least we have you here to grace us with your congeniality.

Before this is over, IMO, the actions of a few are going to leave a VERY distasteful residue in the mouth of most in this community. Instead of, or before blaming others you might just want to own some of that from your continued discourse regarding what happened here before you came.

Since "the Team" has retreated to the bunker why not let it go until the movie/book/whatever comes out? Your continued discourse seems like you have a bone to pick? Why?

Anyway, Good luck,
Poncho

Last edited by a moderator:

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you hadn't said all those nasty things about his friend maybe he would share, or maybe not[/QUOTE

At least we have you here to grace us with your congeniality.

Before this is over, IMO, the actions of a few are going to leave a VERY distasteful residue in the mouth of most in this community. Instead of, or before blaming others you might just want to own some of that from your continued discourse regarding what happened here before you came.

Since "the Team" has retreated to the bunker why not let it go until the movie/book/whatever comes out? Your continued discourse seems like you have a bone to pick? Why?

Anyway, Good luck,
Poncho

I have no bone to pick bill . Why would you think I do? But you are correct on one thing. When this is all over some of the members are going to feel pretty silly

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the beginning of my posts on Tnet , Joe Ribaudo believed I were somebody Ben . If I remember well i wrote then : " Joe , call me what you like if this make you feel better " .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WN

The author didn't use the stone trail to go to the end point . There are easiest ways to go there . The stone trail was not for the author but for the stranger who really believe and risk his life to go up there .

So , following and done this difficult ( established by the author ) trail , you will become a servant of the Holy Faith . The only ONE who will have the spiritual rights over the treasure . And don't try to fool the author using another way/trail , because you need some info which are on the route to " get " the treasure .

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever made you think Travis failed?

Howdy Sarge,

Travis himself stated he failed in pitting his wits, and only had the memory of the beautiful Superstitions plus the souvenirs he found. He never found any gold, the souvenirs he referred too were the PSM's. Read the last page of his writing, he says it in many ways that he found nothing. There is no way to confuse it.

Homar

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not so.

Mike Pickett of the Treasure Hunters University fame found his Treasure high up in a cave and it was from a large boulder that contained a Shadow Map to the Treasure cave. The Treasure was quite substantial. He repelled down from the top of the cliff into the cave depicted in the shadow map rock. That is, if you believe in shadow symbols which all of most certainly do not.

It seems my shadow symbols have made there way onto that other forum as an excuse for mass deletion's of info. People need to wake up a smell the coffee.

Shadows are just another form of writing. And, Cliff Caves another form of Treasure Secretion. Ask Mr Pickett he still does some writing for Lost Treasure Magazine.

PS: Ron Quinn found his Treasure in the Tumacacori Mountains buried 75 feet back in a back filled tunnel. It took them three weeks of daily digging to get in there and find the pile of gold bars.

Thanks for that Info. Bill, its got me fired up for the hunt,and it keeps hope alive. If you got anymore on that? id like to read it.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

What tells you this foot ?

View attachment 1277814

Is not from the stone trail but somewhere in the Superstitions .

It's saying go straight as the big toe is on the wrong foot. It's also saying to look down for the next symbol which could possibly be in the green lichen. Walkers trails are very discreet and tend to have other symbols nearby or it designates a walkers map which would be an outcrop with a shadow map.

Be careful though, it could be an ancient foot print from "Gigantopithecus".

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In other words, you can't find anything.

I had an obstinate dog once who would defecate inside the house.
You could take him back and rub his nose in it, but he never could understand he did anything wrong.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I had an obstinate dog once who would defecate inside the house.
You could take him back and rub his nose in it, but he never could understand he did anything wrong.

I feel sorry for that dog. He clearly had a nasty owner.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Howdy Sarge,

Travis himself stated he failed in pitting his wits, and only had the memory of the beautiful Superstitions plus the souvenirs he found. He never found any gold, the souvenirs he referred too were the PSM's. Read the last page of his writing, he says it in many ways that he found nothing. There is no way to confuse it.

Homar

Homar,

Do you have a copy of Travis' manuscript?

Thanks,

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread