Why did we kill from the Cherokee Indian nation another shameful event in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U might say what’s this got to do with anything, if u have to ask u r not to considerate about history. The history of the aggression of us government, would kill,lie and starve these people that had rights to the lands before we took it from them. Gee I wonder where arrowheads come from and such relics that we find today. If we can only show compassion and heart towards mankind instead of imposing r will on people the world would be better place,Oh in references another subject in school that’s falsely imposed on us, that’s the problem we where all taught many wrong events in life, can you tell the world why and who it benefits, thankyou

Last edited:

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting thesis. Agreed that we (like so many other civilizations and governments) have done some pretty terrible things. I think the best recourse we have relative to history is to look at it, study it, and try to not repeat the mistakes we have made. We can't change the past and dwelling on the negatives serves no purpose. I'd suggest that we look at the positives from the past (for example; landing on the moon, the eradication of small pox and polio, and the ability to transplant human organs).

Of course, we can and should reflect on the past but, absent the ability to change it, we should simply look forward and do better with the knowledge and abilities we have.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s what I like we do make mistakes but we haven’t seem to learn by them, it’s what the evil want control, no regard for the human being, not to get of course but wars r not needed and killing isn’t right, thanks

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you say "we" you must mean yourselves. I know you don't mean me, cause like I said, I did not kill anyone.

If you want to collectively be held accountable for the actions of other people, actions that took place before you were even born no less, then leave me out of it. Just don't forget when You bombed Hiroshima with the nuclear Fat Man...

'Cause I had no say and had nothing to do with that.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That piece says it all, now that’s proof that something bad happened, thankyou evil *******s in this world,

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cain killed Abel. Nothing has changed.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rats. You mean I have to turn over my property to the wooly mammoths, cave bear and giant sloths.

Yes, it is unjust. But show me ANYWHERE that nature is just. Strong eat the weak.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
That piece says it all, now that’s proof that something bad happened, thankyou evil *******s in this world,
What happened is greed for power and money,but mostly for power.Ive been telling you guys for a long time.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tell that to the Palestinians. The Kurds. The Cherokee. The Irish.

"Kill them all, God will know his own". Pope Innocent III, Albigensian Crusade, when asked how to tell a Christian (Catholic) from a Heathen.

Last edited:

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize for the repeats. Not sure why it’s doing that...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a group reliving a war their gr-gr-gr-grandpappys lost. They're harmless. ;-)

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greeks, Romans, Spaniards, Vikings, English, etc. all got their lands by force. Right or wrong, it was the times. Conquering, killing and taking the defeated as slaves was just the way the early people did it. Even Americans. Sad but true.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell that to the Palestinians. The Kurds. The Cherokee. The Irish.

"Kill them all, God will know his own". Pope Innocent III, Albigensian Crusade, when asked how to tell a Christian (Catholic) from a Heathen.

Hi, Protestants preaching while standing in a pool of blood up to their knees. TP

PS English Protestant Kings and Queens do to Catholics in Wales , Cornwall, Scotland ,Ireland and England for the best part of 400 years ?

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"God wills it". Scariest words in any language, and for any god.

We should say "Let God do it" and wait.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think Stalin ever invoked "God" in his atrocities. He left that to the priests.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think Stalin ever invoked "God" in his atrocities. He left that to the priests.

Your right, Stalin did not invoke God. Stalin just believed he was god.

Real short holy book, that communist bible- "There is no God so We are It!"

You see, communism excludes God. It has to. Communism breaks at least two of the Ten Commandments as a matter of principle- "You will not steal", and "You will not covet". Communism is institutionalized coveting. To satisfy this envy, the communist steals.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right, Stalin did not invoke God. Stalin just believed he was god.

Real short holy book, that communist bible- "There is no God so We are It!"

You see, communism excludes God. It has to. Communism breaks at least two of the Ten Commandments as a matter of principle- "You will not steal", and "You will not covet". Communism is institutionalized coveting. To satisfy this envy, the communist steals.

Hi , Self proclaimed Divinity is also a sin . TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread