Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike(Mont) said:
Why did the Nazi's hate the Jews? It's not just hate, it's all the negative emotions like fear, doubt, anger, revenge, greed, guilt. The Nazi's had their propaganda machine they put up posters on the street corners, the skeptics put their posts on the internet in hopes the whole world will see. I think it's like some ethnic cleansing, the supremicist skeptics want to eliminate the scum dowsers, the uneducated hillbillys, gypsies, Native Americans, Country folk, and don't forget the religious. Hitler was a failed artist and the skeptics are mostly failed dowsers. Sure the skeptics want you to believe they are just good ol' boys. That's the way the devil works.
Paranoia will destroy ya.
Dr.Dr.please,I know you'll understand
Theres a time device inside of me,i'm a self-destructin man
There's a red under my bed
There's a little yellow man in my head
Stop!
Hold on
Stay in control

Holy bejesus batman! Comparing skeptics to the devil and Hitler himself! WOWSA! The "supremicist skeptics",the "scum dowsers"? :o Can somebody say cuckoo,cuckoo,cuckoo for cocoa puffs! ;DI'll have to put you on a watch list for sure.Be on the lookout,we're coming to take you away,ha-ha,we're coming to take you away! ;D :D ;D :D :) PS-DON'T EAT THE BROWN ACID DUDE!

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Hey Digummmup, My sister ten years ago had a fist sized tumor on her overies and used my aloe untill she went in for an op and they didnt operate. It was Gone.It may have been benign we will never know. But with an almost 100 percent death rate of cancer in our family , I dont think so.Max

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=diggummup BTW-None of this "stuff" helped a 35 year old friend of mine last year when she died from ovarian sarcoma.I

K dig just what did she actually do? What treatment did she take?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
only true dowsers can cure themselves of life threatening cancers and teach others to do it too,huh? ???
Digg this is a silly statement, and you know it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~
Boy you guys are really good,I bow to your greatness,oh enlightened ones! :o :o ::) ::) ::)
Dig I would tend to say the proof is in the pudding. I am still alive with no sign of cancer anywhere, proven two months ago by two consecutive MRI's a week apart. The Onocologists were unable to to believe it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=EDDEKALB
but they had a man on the radio the other day saying he asked a guy "are you allergic to anything"
the guy replied "yes ,fish"
then the man produced the magic bullet on a string "took a reading of -90" and said "wow fish will kill you"
the guy replied "yes i go into shock"
well it turns out it was college course and for lunch they were serving
FRIED CATFISH
which the guy that was allergic too ate
and from then on after that point he was MIRACULIOUSLLY CURED :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
then the man ran into this guy 2 years later and asked "do you still eat fish"
the guy replied "yes" ::) ???
what a crook >:( >:( >:(
I have no argument with that, it is quite common, in fact hypnosis is used to do just that, BUT! only when it is psychosomatic, not an actual physical reaction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=af1733 ]
but al e to duplicate such fantastic results using the exact same method, and I've read plenty. How do you explain your flawless results?
It wasn't flawless, and it took many sessions to reach that level. And yes, it was repeated in a backwards manner, she next called them all wrong. she would never submit to another test since she was a devout Catholic and claimed it was witchcraft and forbidden, sigh.

=================

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Jean310 IfCan you spell P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A ?
[i. Paranoia can also be a side effect of medication or recreational drugs. (--Wikipedia)[/i] Jean

You mean like your guru uses?

=================

Tropical Tramp

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can get rid of the hiccups with my mind but thats about it.

RealdeTayopa said:
[=diggummup BTW-None of this "stuff" helped a 35 year old friend of mine last year when she died from ovarian sarcoma.I

K dig just what did she actually do? What treatment did she take?

She tried all kinds of herbal and holistic alternative treatments including but not limited to dowser 501's aloe juice.My friend (her husband) tried everything he could to try and save his wife,to no avail.Then they started operating on her,complete hysterectomy among other things.Chemo the whole works.She lasted 2 years that was it.When it your time,it's your time.Too bad for the 4 and 6 year old boys that don't have a mom now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
only true dowsers can cure themselves of life threatening cancers and teach others to do it too,huh? ???
Digg this is a silly statement, and you know it.

I was being facetious. :) You said don't take this too serious. ;)

Tropical Tramp
I'll leave you guys to your discussions,I won't bother you anymore.

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read all the post and there is a proven test on dowsing . I have made up and it works all you need is a car!!!!!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because they break up families and abuse their wives! No, wait, I thought you were saying boozers. I don't hate dowsers. I have seen them locate underground water with a forked peach tree limb. A dowser came out to an acerage my Dad was building our house on and showed where to dig our well. We hit water at 80 feet. The other houses out in that area went down 180 feet or more and often hit mineral water too bitter to drink. We had ours tested and it was purer than city water. Now about finding treasure, I haven't a clue, but I have seen no valid proof of it. So, believe what you will. Monty

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say dowser dont find treasure put me to the test on a hot site . I will find it if can find old bottles and coins too and old foundations that are long gone!!!! ps the mind is very powerfully tool you wouldnt be drive a car now or flying in a airplane !!!! :o

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
angel_09 said:
"The important thing is that if it works, it can be seen that it works.WE DO NOT SEE THAT DOWSING WORKS. "

"If someone told you that a metal detector MIGHT be able to get you within a yard of a coin, would you say that it worked?"

I believe in metal detector and I know how it operates. But if the metal detector gives off sound and meters indicate movement, it doesn't mean what you intend to be found is what your detector is telling. Latest detector tell us what kind of materials or denomination it has detected, but unless we dig it and seen by our own eyes what it is, then that is the only time we can say what is really is; either a pull tab or a gold coin. Metal detector was made not by purpose but by accident during the late 40's, when they are aligning an AM radio where an interference is produce when the primary and secondary coil of antennae comes near to a metal.
I also believe in dowsing and I know how it works and how to use and operates. But this tool is not the same as what is being sold or advertised as what we all know. When you say that "WE DO NOT SEE THAT DOWSING WORKS" it is true, since you do not see how it works, but it does not mean it will not work. Can I prove it? Do I have to prove it? The important thing is - it works for me, and I have no intention of commercializing it since it gives me more profit by using it than selling for a few hundred bucks. Why I don't want to show it? It is what we called "TRADE SECRET"...
In due time, this will work electronically using the principles I have describe before....The word DOWSING must not be confined to its old reputation...

Angel

No you cant prove it, and the fact that a detector does not properly ID something does not mean a thing, it still tells you where metal is...Dowsing is a crock, plain, and simple...Mao dowsing even more so...There is no scientific principle to support looking at a map (which could have been made in China) and telling where something is...Shamans were said to be able to tell where animals were in their dreams, but I doubt if they could.Mumbo Jumbo, but I will give anyone the opportunity to prove it...Why should you?? Well I guess you should'nt, if you cant, on the other hand I will take almost anyone MD'ing with me..(I even have an extra) I bet we can make some finds, and I can prove MY TOOL WORKS, just about anyday, and just about anywhere...That is a fact, easily proven...Now I put out the challenge.....BTW, I mean this in the most friendly way...Hell if it were to work, it would be another tool in my coin hunting box for sure......Tom Shaw

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted Fork said:
The instructions for dowsing are in the Bible as well as the do's and don'ts regarding the gifts of the spirit. A little education wouldn't hurt your brain; honest...........Some folks got it, some folks don't. (I have seen dowsing done by an old woman that would scare the living crap right out of you. I mean everyone within 100 feet of her had their hair standing up, and what she found is too rad to discuss anywhere).

To rad to discuss huh??? Yeah that figures...Once again ,its hard to believe, but if ya got to have the power, and all...Well....

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
The afore mentioned was my first experience with dowsing. I had never even heard of it before that day. The woman was 74 years old and used a brass brazing rod bent 4 inches at the end like an L. She walked across a mountain following a chain of early Spanish monuments leading to the treasure zone. The trek began standing on a slope across the canyon. She put a small gold and quartz nugget in her cheek. Holding the wand in front of her, she paned side to side to seek a magnetic pull from in the distance. Five of us standing around her were suddenly hit by a massive wave of unseen energy, that was obviously coming from her. Her wand spun in her hand like the prop on an airplane and it howled as it cut the air. It was all she could do to hold her wrist still. It spun so fast that you could not see the wire whipping around. This happened over and over again going from one monument to the next. When she reached the cache site, she stood in front of it and held the wand over it. It yanked pulling down in the same motion as if you had just hooked a large catfish. It did this three times and her wrist did not budge. I was watching for it. Each dip represented 1 foot in depth. We stepped aways away from the cache. Then she suddenly handed me the wand, and I reluctantly took it from her. I pointed it at the cache site and nothing happened whatsoever. I felt like an ass. Suddenly she reached up and put her hand on my shoulder and at the second I felt her touch, the wand went wild in my hand and went right into the prop spin again. I held it spinning for next to 10 seconds until she took away her hand, at which time it went dead again. Try and tell me it's not real bro. In time, I found that it was an art that one had to learn through focus, in the presence of ghosts. Twisted

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is an old topic.
but to get back on topic here
"Why does everyone hate dowsers so much?"

I would not have said "Everyone" it is definately an
Extreme Minority who Hate & Spew Hate.

My guess most people are Realists Even though
they believe in some things that can't be seen or Proven.
(I won't mention here, Wrong Forum)
they consider Dowsing Hocus-Pocus.
and Ignore it.

Then there are those who like to Make Fun of others,
and will attack Dowsers, and People who see Ufo's, believers
in Ghosts, Etc.

And another Minority, Those who seriously think they
need to Protect members from themselves & others
who in their minds have an Agenda.
and are the ones who
appear to Hate & Spew Hate

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted Fork said:
The afore mentioned was my first experience with dowsing. I had never even heard of it before that day. The woman was 74 years old and used a brass brazing rod bent 4 inches at the end like an L. She walked across a mountain following a chain of early Spanish monuments leading to the treasure zone. The trek began standing on a slope across the canyon. She put a small gold and quartz nugget in her cheek. Holding the wand in front of her, she paned side to side to seek a magnetic pull from in the distance. Five of us standing around her were suddenly hit by a massive wave of unseen energy, that was obviously coming from her. Her wand spun in her hand like the prop on an airplane and it howled as it cut the air. It was all she could do to hold her wrist still. It spun so fast that you could not see the wire whipping around. This happened over and over again going from one monument to the next. When she reached the cache site, she stood in front of it and held the wand over it. It yanked pulling down in the same motion as if you had just hooked a large catfish. It did this three times and her wrist did not budge. I was watching for it. Each dip represented 1 foot in depth. We stepped aways away from the cache. Then she suddenly handed me the wand, and I reluctantly took it from her. I pointed it at the cache site and nothing happened whatsoever. I felt like an ass. Suddenly she reached up and put her hand on my shoulder and at the second I felt her touch, the wand went wild in my hand and went right into the prop spin again. I held it spinning for next to 10 seconds until she took away her hand, at which time it went dead again. Try and tell me it's not real bro. In time, I found that it was an art that one had to learn through focus, in the presence of ghosts. Twisted

Wow, that is one of the funniest stories i've ever heard....You are joking I hope.....

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
That ain't the half of it.........by the end of that experience, she lost her power. After identifying a Peralta monument, and realizing this was the Peraltas main dig in Arizona, the party went after the vault in a nearby canyon. About 75 feet away from entrance markers, an apparition of a man in white robes with long flowing hair and beard appeared just up the slope from them. He turned away and in a step and a half, vanished into thin air. This was at the moment she lost her ability and is what caused the group of three to look up and see him. They ran for their lives. And that was the end of their involvement with treasure hunting.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Oh boy. You found the Peralta's main digs? PLEASE complete the story by telling us why you DIDN'T dig.

In order for it to be plausible, it has to go something like this-

I just realized this gift was too powerful for someone like me....

Or

The Solar flares weren't right to get an accurate spot pinpointed, but we're sure it's there!

Or even

Just at the moment we were about to dig, XXXXXX happened and we all ran away like schoolgirls.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Jeffro said:
Oh boy. You found the Peralta's main digs? PLEASE complete the story by telling us why you DIDN'T dig.

In order for it to be plausible, it has to go something like this-

I just realized this gift was too powerful for someone like me....

Or

The Solar flares weren't right to get an accurate spot pinpointed, but we're sure it's there!

Or even

Just at the moment we were about to dig, XXXXXX happened and we all ran away like schoolgirls.
:D :D :D ;)

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
I am a direct descendant of a little know old German by the name of George Mason Adams. He is however famous according to an Arizona legend know as the "Lost Adams Diggings." Grandpa Adams returned from the desert 5 times with his horses loaded down with chunks of pure gold and rose quartz. 8 of his friends were killed by the Apache Guards of the mine and on the fifth trip, George came back into Show Low with an arrow shot through his gut. He left a map in the family and never returned to the mine and caches. The map was handed down through his daughter, but was eventually lost hidden in a bible. However, enough knowledge was retained by family members to tie it all together and locate the site back in the early eighties. It is a sorry fact of life that all of those folks looking for the Dutchman off in the distance, are no where near the location and that 3 German buddies all died with the secret. Twisted

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread