Why does no one believe in Long Range locators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Have the LRL guys been hunting for the Forrest Fenn treasure?
I don’t know anyone who has
Any of you guy's narrow it down yet?
Nothing in the area where everyone is looking.I think that looking for that treasure would be an expensive gamble
..Art

Last edited:

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe in them because I haven't seen them work with my own eyes. Now Ghosts and Magic on the other hand...

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES THEY WORK GREAT BUT THE MATTER IS DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE I MEAN THEY READ LOT OF SIGNALS BESIDE PRECIOUS METALS

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
YES THEY WORK GREAT BUT THE MATTER IS DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE I MEAN THEY READ LOT OF SIGNALS BESIDE PRECIOUS METALS
I have owned devices that discriminated gold only. The one I use the most now will discriminate nearly 100 objects. I am free to seek almost everything that I want.I the past year I have searched for Dinosaur Bones, Mammoth Tusks, Meteorites, Gold, Silver and Water.
..Art

Last edited:

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l have one built myself so this is no sophisticated but work great

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The biggest problem with LRL’s is the fact if you try to mental dowse with them you are doomed to failure..Art

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t know anyone who has

Nothing in the area where everyone is looking.I think that looking for that treasure would be an expensive gamble
..Art

If you could pin it down, we can get someone to take a look. It's worth over 1M.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you could pin it down, we can get someone to take a look. It's worth over 1M.
That’s not the way I hunt. If you are going Deer Hunting you research the area. Look at maps and plan your hunt. I have learned what I need about this myth. If in the future I feel I have enough information and not wasting my treasure Hunting Dollars I may look for it....Art

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have owned devices that discriminated gold only. The one I use the most now will discriminate nearly 100 objects. I am free to seek almost everything that I want.I the past year I have searched for Dinosaur Bones, Mammoth Tusks, Meteorites, Gold, Silver and Water.
..Art

Hey Art....would you mind sharing which LRL you use the most with discrimination abilities? If not publicly....PM me....Thanks

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The Bob Yokum devices were very good. I now use a 2002 model TG made by Ranger Tell. As everyone should know that I do not recommend any device. I just tell others what works for me...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I think I should explain my post. About 4 years ago a TreasureNet member mailed me a new Ranger tell LRL along with all the instructions. I spent 2 weeks playing with it. I then mailed it back to him telling him what I had learned. The tool worked fine but I did not like it. It just did not feel good...plus mine still works good...Art

2fish

Jun 16, 2015
wa
Detector(s) used
whites mxt tracker, electroscope 301
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have had my model 301 lrl for 10 years, i have not found the mother load yet but i have found alot of coins an relic with using the 301 it has let me narrow an area down to a size that i can work, i get great hits with it, an some areas i get nothing, i was never sure about my 301 but i now very sure about what it can do with it, i put about 2000 hour since i have had it its just a glorified dowsing rod, i think they are out of there price range, but for those who have not tried it, find someone that has one an that knows it, what its like i was never a sure person on these devises intill i got one an put a whole lot of time, an learning ways to sweep it hard to master which i am always learning most times i have to come back an keep trying an area that i know by stories that there is thing to find like i said i have not hit the big one but i do have fun always good the be out in the woods hunting never less thats my story an i am stickin to it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes that is the way it works. I had no problem with the first three that own but The fourth one was hard to learn. That's what a hobby is..Fun..Art

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..Art

Wow...how about some Mammoth tusk pics?

freflite

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2011
Jonesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
What is hard to understand does not necessarily mean it doesn't work. I have not personally experienced this phenomena, but I do know this. We have only BARELY tapped into the human mind. Just because we think it sounds outrageous doesn't mean it does not work.

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here but with Kangaroos.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is hard to understand does not necessarily mean it doesn't work. I have not personally experienced this phenomena, but I do know this. We have only BARELY tapped into the human mind. Just because we think it sounds outrageous doesn't mean it does not work.

Doesn't mean it DOES work either. You cannot prove a negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread