Why does no one believe in Long Range locators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The Gravitator. It may not be worth its weight in gold to me, but I'm sure it is to someone.

Everything you need to know about the Gravitator is right there in that short little flick. Great example of "truth in advertising"! Read the advertisement!

So here's a funny question: how come the LRL fans won't post that video (produced either by the manufacturer or one of their authorized agents), it's left up to me (who ain't exactly an LRL fan) to do it? More truth in advertising, ain't it?!

The Gravitator, as some of you know, is my personal all-time favorite "truth in advertising" product. But "truth in advertising" is pervasive in the LRL industry, it ain't just the Gravitator. Back in the olden days (sorry, forum wasn't archived) I had a ball proving that Yocum's LRL could meet all its advertising claims and not one "skeptic" was willing to dispute me on it.

Here's another question that kinda answers itself, even more truth in advertising...... The Gravitator has been heavily advertised for over a decade. There must be a lot of people buying them. Yet I don't recall anyone ever posting here saying that they use a Gravitator, nor anyone who claims to use some other LRL explain why theirs is better than the Gravitator. After all these years, the Gravitator itself remains a near-mystery apart from the advertising. World's quietest fan club.

I gotta give Art credit, at least he's willing to talk about the LRL that he uses. And over the years I've grown to even kinda like the guy (sorry, hope that don't embarrass ya too much, Art).

****** [EDIT]*****

In another recent post I alluded to the similarity between the LRL fan club and the "Free/overunity energy" fan club. Came across this last night, and everything you need to know about it is clearly spelled out in the piece itself. Just a matter of reading the advertisement. Damn near died laughing when I figured out what his game is and how much detail he'd put into tipping his hand to anyone willing to see it. The tinfoil hatters will continue on as though nothing happened, any of 'em who got this far already decided that facts don't matter. Here goes......

See the title of the flick? Trust me on this, he really does solve the mystery!

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I read and hear advertisements every day. Some I do not believe. Does that mean that none of these products will work?....Art

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
There are thousands of hoaxers out here trying to distract or fool anyone willing to watch their you tube videos. Too many people have way too much time on their hands. I don't put videos on you tube as most of them are fake and use slight of hand to fool you, just like a magician. I not only am active on the treasure forums, but also on the free energy forums. Both are extremely hard to explain in conventional terms, but then there are many areas in which we are just now starting to understand. Many will not post a video of their finds, me included. Anyone can claim they found whatever, even a video can be faked easily, so there is no way to tell if it is authentic of not. Even most people who use an LRL can't tell you how it works, just like a farmer can't tell you how his crops grow, but they just know that it does and accept that fact. Good Luck. rockhound

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ellas, why did you post then not join in a discussion, that is really very sad,

If your not going to join a discussion......maybe don't start a thread!!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Ellas, why did you post then not join in a discussion, that is really very sad,

If your not going to join a discussion......maybe don't start a thread!!
He said a lot in post 1. I have not saw anything that he needs to discuss..ART

2fish

Jun 16, 2015
wa
Detector(s) used
whites mxt tracker, electroscope 301
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure what more you want me to say, i will not debate with someone that has not even tried an electroscope out first, people have there thoughts on thing but i have to discuss thing every day to people that have no clue on what they are talking about they just want to have a say nor if its right or wrong i just answered a thread that someone needed answers to that all i have a 301 electroscope an find it quit helpful to me thanks

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes. The hundreds of treasure hunters that use these tools make their reports. The skeptics then have to let it be known that we have been fooled. I would guess that all them Toaster Repairmen think they know more than the guys that are finding the treasures....

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure what more you want me to say, i will not debate with someone that has not even tried an electroscope out first, people have there thoughts on thing but i have to discuss thing every day to people that have no clue on what they are talking about they just want to have a say nor if its right or wrong i just answered a thread that someone needed answers to that all i have a 301 electroscope an find it quit helpful to me thanks

Are you missing the 'dot' key on your keyboard? Man that was a long sentence!

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He couldn't find it. It was too far away.

2fish

Jun 16, 2015
wa
Detector(s) used
whites mxt tracker, electroscope 301
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya sorry for the long vent,you just need to take a bigger breath next time.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
the thread title is," why does no one believe in them.?"
That is correct So are you telling us we should not post here because we know they work?
Here are a couple videos, that prove how well they work even at point blank range.
Yes it will read the signal lines made by other LRL’s as do some conventional metal detectors will.
i especially like this one, is the calculator glued to the stick?
If the calculator was glued to the device how is it that you can take it off too change the battery?

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about some pics from lrl users of items they found using the lrl devices? I have yet to see any posted here. That may help convince skeptics.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
How about some pics from lrl users of items they found using the lrl devices? I have yet to see any posted here. That may help convince skeptics.
You have to look for them. There are some here

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm looking for an LRL guy to help me find Forrest Fenn's treasure.

We know for sure it's in the western US, New Mexico, up the mountain range north.

We know it's got over 1 million worth of gold in it, it's in a metal box, it's in shallow water and we know it's been there for a few years.

Please, LRL this and let's go get it.

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The calculator is solar. Take a look. No battery.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to look for them. There are some here

I see new finds here every single day from metal detectors by just going to the finds section. Have never seen one find by an lrl yet. I have only been on this forum for a bit over 4 years though, that may explain it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The calculator is solar. Take a look. No battery.
More false information. Mine is solar with a battery backup. Something has to retain the information when it is night. Look up the HP 6 S and learn the truth..I don’t know if you can find it as it has not been made for about 5 years..Art

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions