Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)

Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A ridiculously good day, and no love for a brother? :(

Great haul Wicka.... I am going crazy today.. I can't wait until wednesday and friday to pick up my boxes.. Hopefully I find lots of keepers like you.. Happy Hunting..

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I will give you some love! I think everyone else is jealous. Haha. Yah that's a pretty amazing day. Well for most of us. For you, probably average! Haha keep it up Wicka!

It's frustrating watching the view count go up 200 since I posted and noone comments. And yeah, it was an exceptional day =) Never done that good with dimes, hope every box is like that! 50$ short from a mini-half box. Next pay day =D
Keep it G (well, Ag)
You get the point ;)
Wickaboag

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great day! Gratz... Definitely a good day with the rosies. It matches my daily best with em..
;-)

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
image-3342139937.jpg

Hey all. So I bought this when I was 12 for 13$ ( well. My mom bought it for me.) thinking about going to LCS and trading for a Morgan and a silver Washington. Think ill get that deal? Or should I wait another three years and see if I can triple my investment?( either way the silver would be the investment. Just like coins more then bar :p

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally I would just hang on the the bar. Its usually easier to trade/sell bullion than coins.

Personally, wish I bought every single bar I could at 12. I had atleast $1k in the bank... if I bought $1k worth.. that'd be 76.5 oz.
Now-a-days.. That'd be worth 2,600...
Atleast I picked up some silver back then,
2 morgans
and pretty much one of each silver coin made by the mint after 1900 =P

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Half day of school tomorrow! Hoping to hit 3 banks! ATLEAST HITTING TWO! Going to get all the coin I possibly can, going to focus on dimes, or maybe quarters... not sure yet.. I wanna try to buy a 'bag' of something at the bank with the machine! Why not right?
Well, I'll letcha know how I do! Will be doing atleast a box of dimes and probably a box of quarters. Hopefully 500$ in CWR. Going to see if I can withdraw some $$ from the bank to have a great day tomorrow!
Happy Hunting!
Wickaboag

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
Half day of school tomorrow! Hoping to hit 3 banks! ATLEAST HITTING TWO! Going to get all the coin I possibly can, going to focus on dimes, or maybe quarters... not sure yet.. I wanna try to buy a 'bag' of something at the bank with the machine! Why not right?
Well, I'll letcha know how I do! Will be doing atleast a box of dimes and probably a box of quarters. Hopefully 500$ in CWR. Going to see if I can withdraw some $$ from the bank to have a great day tomorrow!
Happy Hunting!
Wickaboag

Lucky! Wish I had a half day tomorrow! Good luck!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
We love you Wicka, we're trying to keep up!
I don't have access to halves, so I gotta play the hand I'm dealt. If they want to hand me silver rosies and quarters all day, I won't argue I suppose.. I mean, I'd love finding 1964 kennedys! I sell my 40%ers, (well, trade for barbers, bens, walkers)
Hope you all are doing well =)
Wicka

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I just traded my 40% for some gold.

I don't trust gold. Just silver ;)
Only had 10 40%'ers. Got $4 each. Should have haggled some.. >:( (also a handfull of war nickels, I tihnk 8?)
But still, got 4 90% halves, (a barber, benny, benny, walker) and 8$ cash back :D

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
I don't trust gold. Just silver ;)
Only had 10 40%'ers. Got $4 each. Should have haggled some.. >:( (also a handfull of war nickels, I tihnk 8?)
But still, got 4 90% halves, (a barber, benny, benny, walker) and 8$ cash back :D

I keep the 90% but I think the 40% is a good trade currency.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't get much. But got good news! I can buy quarter/dime/nickel/pennies in bag from the machine. Forgot to ask if I could bring back in bag though. /:
Found 2 war nickels today =)

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn't bring the coin back to the bank. That may not go over well with the tellers and bank manager.

There isn't another bank around, and that's a lot or re-wrapping. think I could just use the machine, and waste a ton of time or just use a bag?
Wicka

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread