Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
SC, I don't think he got away with murder. But it is okay for us to disagree.

Now, if I had some guy on top me pounding my head into concrete, I'd get him off any way I could - before I lost consciousness.....

Justice for Trayvon ????

He shouldn't have been there anyway...

So, it comes out about equal I'd say.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the story I saw said he threatened his wife and her father with a gun. Is that wrong? (costanza)

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really only a way of maintaining police protection! His two traffic stops were just check ins, and when his wife filed for separation, he felt he needed protection again, it all comes down to his being a complete moron...most likely has some of his secret legal fund left to spend......Gary

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Seems a little fishy to me...what better thing for a separated wife to claim?? Just cause someone makes an accusation doesn't make it fact...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see a tv movie coming..

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She did seem to be POed at him for not showing up at her hearing for perjury.

But I am sure her being mad has nothing to do with this?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Pip, looks as if this headline was a bit premature, huh?
[h=2]"wife beater arrested"[/h]
She seems to have back pedaled, and many haters have jumped to the wrong conclusions,, again. The accusations fly faster than the truth in the left camp.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Pip, looks as if this headline was a bit premature, huh?
"wife beater arrested"

She seems to have back pedaled, and many haters have jumped to the wrong conclusions,, again. The accusations fly faster than the truth in the left camp.

Dave,

Dont even start...

I have called out many folks on the right countless times for posting articles with headlines that have little to nothing to do with the article.

Has NOTHING to do with left or right. Media bias exists everywhere and is, IMO, one of the most contributing factors to the polorization of our society.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure Ben, That is true, the media loves to divide the country to destroy the country . But I never saw a headline stating Wife Beater. Looks like someone else was hoping it was true. But you are right, it probably came from MSNBC.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sickening part of all of this is that our President has made it his mission in life to divide our country. Racial unrest is by far and away the worst I have seen it in my 50 years. The media literally fascinates me on their lack of coverage on so many things. So few people know that Trayvon was suspected and would have probably been indicted on 4 burglaries in the same neighborhood. He was so violent that his teachers were afraid of him and the school was in the process of making a decision as to what to do with him. His mother had already deemed him as uncontrollable and was trying to pawn him off on dad. Obama has signed an Executive Order declaring that Black Student have to treated different than all other races and given privilege in the fact they can not be put into special ed without a review by a special board. They are not to be subject to the same punishment as other students as well. So I guess when you single out one race from others for special treatment it is not racism if they are Black. What has happened to us. Here it is straight from the horse's mouth.Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans | The White House

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the guy is getting a DIVORCE*-- the soon to be ex wife had a chance earlier to come over and take stuff that is solely "hers" from the house with zinmerman there -- later on she comes back with her "dad" while Zimmerman is NOT THERE * to "clean house" and take whatever she pleases without him being there to say "uh that's mine or "joint property" to be decided by the courts as to who gets it"--during a divorce the courts tell both parties not to "remove" goods from the home unless the other party is there , so the soon to be ex was doing a legal no no * --Zimmerman had a right to be pissed when he came home and saw what was going down --he was being "robbed" in effect by his soon to be ex and her dad -- a scuffle might have occurred WITH THE DAD NOT HER --she plays her "trump card" by calling the cops and saying --he threatened me and my dad with a gun , boo hoo --hoping the cops will haul him off to jail , thus giving her a "free hand" to take any and everything she can from the home --the cops are smart enough to see her ploy and do not "fall" for it.

Last edited:

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan, isn't it amazing how the media twists such things. Zimmerman would be better served to move to Russia and seek asylum. He will never live in peace as long as he is targeted by the media and his own government.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
and after being found "not guilty" by a jury of killing a 6 foot 1inch - 190 lb "man" that was beating his head into concrete just because he was "following him"--the man even after going to trail and being cleared still has had numerous death threats against him --so yah he carries a gun on himself for "self defense" , surprise , surprise ---so the hell would I if I was in his situation.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave,

Dont even start...

I have called out many folks on the right countless times for posting articles with headlines that have little to nothing to do with the article.

Has NOTHING to do with left or right. Media bias exists everywhere and is, IMO, one of the most contributing factors to the polorization of our society.

The polarization is not from the media, it comes from 2 totally opposite ends of ideology.

We do not believe it is our responsibility to support people to lazy to support their selves.

We believe in the BOR as written, we believe in the right to defend our family, our lives and our property with deadly force if needed.

We do not believe the government has a right to be in every aspect of our lives...

We believe in the principles this country was founded and built on, a Constitutional Republic, capitalism, God and the right to keep and bear arms to defend all we believe in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread