wife beater arrested

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
she hid the money that rolled in (note in was placed in her siste'sr account) and lied about it --George was maybe going to jail and that noney was going to be here "nest egg" if he got sent up the river * or if they should "break up" afterwards as they are now doing --she got caught lying about their money status * note that George was not charged * so he clearly had no knowledge / control of these funds or else he would have been charged count on it --- George might be sued and be hounded and broke the rest of his life --she planned on "cashing out" and walking off rather than "dealing with it".

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poor George..one child stalked an killed, one wife divorced, one pregnant girlfriend beat up.

Zimmerman arrested again.
George Zimmerman Arrested After Domestic Dispute With Girlfriend

Zimmerman was founded innocent by a jury, it was called Self Defense.

Facing a divorce is not a crime, only whitness to assault is his girlfriend who said he "pushed" her and pointed a shotgun. There are no wounds, injuries or marks on girlfriend.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not certain pointing a shotgun at someone is even illegal in FL

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the point is, anyone can say you said or did something. - Jeff Gordan pointed a gun at me, do you believe me?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not certain pointing a shotgun at someone is even illegal in FL

We all know a girlfriend and or wife has never lied to police to get their boyfriend or husband in legal trouble.

Pointing a loaded firearm at a wife or girlfriend falls under domestic violence and would be illegal unless you feel your life is threatened and she had better be armed to the teeth.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
umm was it a 'big' gun?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We all know a girlfriend and or wife has never lied to police to get their boyfriend or husband in legal trouble.

Pointing a loaded firearm at a wife or girlfriend falls under domestic violence and would be illegal unless you feel your life is threatened and she had better be armed to the teeth.

I listened to the 911 call. Has anyone else here ever witnesses a domestic dispute? Both sides get loud ... except when one of the parties is being attacked and just wants the attack to stop and just shuts up hoping it will fade away.

That's what my wife's brother used to do. Didn't work though, she'd still call the cops and cry and tear her own clothes before the cops got there. I witnessed it first hand.

So, did anyone else who was listening to the tape hear George at all?

Possibly he wasn't even present in the room when he was supposedly doing all these things.

Maybe he did them, maybe he didn't. We weren't there, so the best any of his accusers can do is guess that the woman was telling the truth.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
wow...he kills a child and gets away with it...beats his wife, then a girlfriend...TWO DUI's...clearly no respect for human life...other than his own.
and supporters make excuses...

the three incidents show that George Zimmerman has a problem with violence...HIS violent behavior is just fine with everyone....wonder who he gets to kill next.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow...he kills a child and gets away with it...beats his wife, then a girlfriend...TWO DUI's...clearly no respect for human life...other than his own.

the three incidents show that George Zimmerman has a problem with violence...HIS violent behavior is just fine with everyone....wonder who he gets to kill next.

I have to wonder too, at what point does everyone say there most be something to this :icon_scratch:

This guy made of Teflon ? should become a politician :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Found innocent by a jury of all charges in T.Martin case, using self defense against an attack by a thug.

No charges were ever filed in case with wife and he has not gone to court yet on charges with girlfriend.

Under U.S. law your innocent until found guilty by jury or judge.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth always surfaces in time...Mr Zimmerman is certainty fueling that process...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know he killed a child? Where was that at?

Some people make bad choices. Over and over. Looks like he makes seriously bad choices on female partners. Many people go from one bad relationship to another. He may not be a good guy, I don't know. But it is obvious his girlfriends are bottom barrel.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow. Misogynistic

Recently YOU claimed that people were hurling insults an profanities.. Those people are usually , you. It isn't normal for you to speak in the third person like that.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe there's a pattern here??? It will be too late again the next time he pull the trigger. What if it wasn't a "thug" as some say T Martin was. My kids wear hoodies sometimes. Are they "thugs" also? Squiqqy, you're right, give him enough rope and he'll hang himself.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
George Zimmerman Choked His Girlfriend A Week Ago: Prosecutor

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) -- A prosecutor says George Zimmerman's girlfriend claims he choked her about a week ago but she didn't report it to police at the time.

The prosecutor told a judge about the allegation during a first appearance Tuesday on domestic violence-related charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.

The judge set George Zimmerman's bond at $9,000 and ordered that he not possess guns or ammunition. He was ordered to stay away from the girlfriend's house and wear a monitoring device.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some girls just ask to be choked! :)..............................jk. Actually, martin wasn't a child, I was in a combat zone at 17. That's like calling the American Taliban idiot "just a boy" like his father did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread