wife beater arrested

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deepseekerADS:

"He shouldn't have been there anyway?"

He wasn't supposed to live there?

Or that's a good reason to shoot somebody?

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

He was shot because he was assaulting zimmerman. If someone is on top of me pounding my head into the asphalt or concrete I would do same thing Zimmerman did I carry concealed and I carry 95% of the time. I live about 15 miles from where it happen and very familiar with the area. ....

In case you forgot he was found not guility by a jury and juror b37 flatly said*that there was no doubt that Zimmerman feared for his life when he killed Trayvon Martin.*

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
AOL.com Article - Warrant: George Zimmerman had 5 guns, ammo when arrested after fight with girlfriend

one scarie woman that you need five weapons to deal with.

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) - George Zimmerman had five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition with him when deputies arrested him earlier this month on domestic violence charges, according to court documents released Tuesday.

A search warrant made public by the Seminole County court clerk shows that Zimmerman had a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 assault rifle and three handguns when he was arrested Nov. 18 at his girlfriend's house. The girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, told deputies that Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at her during an argument and also used it to smash her coffee table.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
AOL.com Article - Warrant: George Zimmerman had 5 guns, ammo when arrested after fight with girlfriend

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) - George Zimmerman had five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition with him when deputies arrested him earlier this month on domestic violence charges, according to court documents released Tuesday.

A search warrant made public by the Seminole County court clerk shows that Zimmerman had a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 assault rifle and three handguns when he was arrested Nov. 18 at his girlfriend's house. The girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, told deputies that Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at her during an argument and also used it to smash her coffee table.

beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have 5 pistols, rifle and a shotgun and several thousand rounds of ammo. No big deal.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no big deal? beyond rational response....

Nothing irrational about having multiple weapons or sufficient ammo for them.

Last time I read the 2nd amendment there was no limiting clause in it...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have the Bandwidth to post as often as Pip. That makes his data usage and posting here, beyond rational response. Makes the same amount of sense anyway.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

"5 guns and over 100rds of ammo" ? In his home ? WOW ! It's an "arsenal"... Come on man, a brick of .22 long rifle is 500rds. Nearly everyone I know has way more than that in their collection. Maybe he's afraid of people like you who continue to completely ignore the fact that he had his day in court and was found not guilty of any crime. Or could it be the multiple death threats he's received from guys like you who refuse to accept the juries verdict and still refer to him as a murderer ? Or maybe he was just exercising his Constitutional right to own firearms ? Just a thought. Buttt.. I will concede one thing if it makes you feel better. I think he is a complete moron for constantly doing stupid things AFTER the trial ended knowing his behavior is under a microscope. Kind of like OJ.. They both thought they were above the law and if Zimmerman is, in fact, guilty of what he's being accused of then he deserves what ever the courts decide. You want to know what's a real hoot though ? Your hero, Mr Oblamer, has been the single biggest boost to the sales of guns and ammo in history. AR15 sales are through the roof, companies that make high capacity magazines are running 3 shifts to keep up with demand, and ammo is flying off the shelves faster than the factories can make it. He has turned ordinary people into "preppers" simply by saying he wants to take them away from us. Smooth move Mr President.. LOLOL

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
you are too funny poser....I suspect you lost one account an come in here baiting under a new sn...

nothing you have posted is on topic or less than insulting
LoL.. Paranoid much ? I've been a member since 2010 and my posting goes through phases. I post more in the Winter when it's too cold to do outdoor stuff. Sometimes I may even hang around on other forums that have interesting subjects. Then I get bored and switch. I've used the same screen name on multiple forums since around 1995 and never saw any reason to hide behind a different name. Hell I even kept the "NH" part of the name after moving to Tennessee 2 years ago because NH is what old friends know me by. It's also the only screen name I've ever used on any forum. But you keep right on with your silly assumptions. It dosn't surprise me in the least. Would you like a list of the forums I frequent so you can see for yourself that my opinion of trolls and trouble makers has stayed the same for all these years ? I should tell you that doing a Google search of this name does come up with 2-3 other people who use the same screen name and my apologies if that's confusing but it's completely out of my control.. I've even met several people from various online forums in person at different events and you know what they say ? That I act exactly the same face to face as I act online. What an amazing concept huh ? Holding the same beliefs for years, being willing to stand up for them, and not hiding behind a keyboard and randomly attacking strangers just for sport....

Last edited:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, the only thing I can add to this discussion is, If it was me bashing his head into the concrete, for whatever purpose, his head would have been bashed in, not scratched. You all said what a thug Trayvon was, that he was ripped and strong, wimpy zimmy got off light in my opinion.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, the only thing I can add to this discussion is, If it was me bashing his head into the concrete, for whatever purpose, his head would have been bashed in, not scratched. You all said what a thug Trayvon was, that he was ripped and strong, wimpy zimmy got off light in my opinion.

If it was me having my head bashed in there would have been more than one shot, there would have been multiple shots in the thug.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread