wife beater arrested

I wear hoodies myself at times in winter, especially at the ocean....of course everyone knows what a threatening person I am...lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

I didn't know he killed a child? Where was that at?

Some people make bad choices. Over and over. Looks like he makes seriously bad choices on female partners. Many people go from one bad relationship to another. He may not be a good guy, I don't know. But it is obvious his girlfriends are bottom barrel.

Or perhaps the girls make bad choices!!!

Or perhaps the girls make bad choices!!!

I don't disagree with that! But the interviews with these 2 makes me think of that show "cops".

I wear hoodies once in a while but I don't eat skittles.

I wear Hoodies all Fall, winter & Spring.

Fact is I'm sitting here at the computer with one on now.

Takes the chill out the air & let's me keep my heat bill down

I don't disagree with that! But the interviews with these 2 makes me think of that show "cops".

Who knows, maybe they all deserve each other...does seem tho that the Mr is revealing a more than aggressive self all over the place!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

I wear Hoodies all Fall, winter & Spring.

Fact is I'm sitting here at the computer with one on now.

Takes the chill out the air & let's me keep my heat bill down

Grew up wearing them and still wear them as an adult. Probably always will.

I wear a hoodie all winter. Why is everyone saying this? Are we being abnormal or something? Everywhere I go I see people with them. Been that way a long time now. If it has some hidden meaning I wish you all would tell me what it is.

Hoodies or not, I'm just glad George isn't on neighborhood watch anywhere near me. I think he was rightfully acquitted, but don't have a very high opinion of the guy.

Give us your address RJC and we'll send you one too!! :))

Give us your address RJC and we'll send you one too!! )

I wear a hat instead when its cold.Hoodies block your side vision,not a good idea when walking down the street.

I wear a hat instead when its cold.Hoodies block your side vision,not a good idea when walking down the street.

Lol I wear a hat too, keeps the hood from dropping over my eyes. Keeps the sides of my beautifully shaved noggin warm when detecting too!

Am I off topic yet?

Hoodies are lame - makes you look like a punk unless it's 10 degrees and windy. If you think you look tough, think again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back