Will Tesoro Release A New Machine in 2016?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Year is almost over...maybe 2017 ?

Eight-Ball-not-so-good.png

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just bring back the Golden and give the nickel range a high tone also and I am set. Simple!

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Outlaw, released in '12. Some like it, some don't. One of my favorites ever since I got it. Outlaw goes with me nearly every trip.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will Tesoro release a new machine in 2016? Obviously not. My guess is it won't happen in 2017 either. What's your guess?

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
?...Tesoro will be under a lot of Christmas Trees on Christmas day...

Terry, while you wrote this a year ago, it's going to happen again this Christmas. I already gave Compadres to two of my three kids, and this year "the middle child" is getting her Compadre too. Finally got her to go detecting with me and she used a spare Cibola I have. Decided she needed her own Compadre so ordered another one...
She'll ❤️ it.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since Tesoro has been releasing almost every year since their inception and looking at the latest release of the following years below, I will have to go with Spring 2017. Tesoro released Black Cibola's, Vaquero's and Tejon's this year to keep their customers interested until their anticipated new release.

2003 Tesoro - DeLeon, Tejon

2004 Tesoro - Cibola, Vaquero

2012 Tesoro - Outlaw

2016 Tesoro - Cibola, Vaquero, and Tejon Black color w 11x8 RSD coils.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It appears that 96 &97 and 00 & 01 where their biggest number of releases to date, cross your fingers maybe another big release..who knows?

1996 Tesoro - uMax Series - uMax Bandito, uMax Cutlass, uMax Diablo, uMax Sidewinder, Amigo II

1997 Tesoro - Lobo Super Traq, Laser PowerMax, Bandito II uMax, Silver Sabre uMax

2000 Tesoro - Conquistador, Compadre, Tiger Shark, Golden uMax

2001 Tesoro - Cortes, Conquistador uMax, Eldorado II, Silver uMax

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They kept me waiting too long. :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• racer2a.jpg
    racer2a.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I also got me a Racer II. It hasn't grown on me yet. I'd loved to have something like a Vaquero, Tejon or Deleon with a tone break that can be set anywhere in the discrimination scale, not just iron. That would work for me!

tabman

Last edited:

bibelot

Apr 23, 2016
Avoca,NY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver sabre II, XP Deus, Makro racer, Aka Berkut 5, Aka Signum MFT, Makro red racer, Makro Racer 2,Makro Multi Kruzer, Makro Multi Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was torn between the T2 classic and the Makro racer. The T2's price won out of that round. Now I am thinking of the F75 or the Makro racer 2....it's to be continued....an never ending vicious cycle.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outlaw, released in '12. Some like it, some don't. One of my favorites ever since I got it. Outlaw goes with me nearly every trip.
It seem that only you and me like the Outlaw. I am planing on buying one with 3 coils next year. Good hunting and good luck. My guess, Terry, year 2020.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From some of HS posts you could be right .. And any way i really do not think it is right to harass other members with emails..
Pertaining to my posts, you are wrong. I never harass Terry or any other members by emails. Stop harassing me.

walnut

Jan 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty strange, I thought that sellers discounting new Tesoros was strictly forbidden by Tesoro home office.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread