Willie L Douthit

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP & :coffee2: TU AMIGO, money hungry no, just hungry,:director: and u know what I like with my BBQ Sauce,:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::dontknow:NP:cat:

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Willie said there were 6 ''City Men''. In 1976 he said that in the mid 30's 3 of them killed one another in a gunfight, the other three died over the years
from diferent things, the last being in 1974.

So Willie knew who they were or figured it out somehow, and kept up with there existence.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The hardcopy of Laurence Foremans book the back of each page is blank, whats up with that?

Laurence says looking at a blank page helps to asses what you just read, he also says this is the way alien books are.

Father Crespi had part of a ''Metal Library'' these books were this way, although they were etched and hammered on sheets of Brass or copper
Many people believed they were written by aliens.

Willie Doughit (as Laurence Foreman) wrote a book? what is the name of it? I would like to get a copy.
wr

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's called ''Passport to eternity'' and it is way out there, nothing about the treasure of the caballo's,( unless it's coded in these one sided pages )
it's about the extra terrestrial Elite living on our planet and his and other peoples dealings with them
among other scientific jargin, laurence wrote and edited it with help of the alien Elite he says,
He also self published, and self marketed it, it is difficult to find a hard copy, amazon has them for $40.00
and they go up to $100.00, and they are all used and most in poor condition.

The reviews on this book are almost all good, and most of them come from people who say they are not into ufo's, aliens and such.

There is alink earlier in this thread to a free downloadable pdf version, unless you are looking for the code in the one sided pages.

It is very well written and an easy read.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a very interesting book. I don't think he made much off of it, though.

Mike

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Believe it or not the book actually had a little whirlwind with the library's, he gave a few copy's to local library's and people became
infatuated with this book, like i said most of the reviewer's of this book say they are not into UFO'S and such but talk about how once you pick it
up you cant put it down, they also say that they loaned their copy out so much that it was worn out.
Librarys had so many request for his meanderings that he sold 58,000 copy's, not the great Ameracan novel but not bad for a self written
self published, self marketed book.
most of the hard copy's you can find are old library copy's.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read it a couple of years ago. I actually enjoyed his writing style.

I didn't realize it did that well. I guess timing is everything. Nowadays that book wouldn't do very well. About 1970 (publishing date) Larry was benefiting from the ENORMOUS popularity of "Chariots of the Gods" (1968), and all the other space age/new age feeling that was sweeping the country.

Mike

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah everyone has lost intrest in that sort of thing, but every copy you can find is used and worn out. and most say they have library markings.

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I mentioned earier Father Crespi and his museum in which he had part of the ''metal library'' the guy that wrote ''Chariots of the Gods'' also wrote a book
about this treasure in Ecuador which many believe was put there by people from another world, that book is called ''Gold of the Gods''.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The biggest problem with Father Crespi's Collection is that most of it disappeared right after his death. Most people knowledgeable think the Indians that brought the gifts to Crespi took them back to wherever that cave is.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is also a very good book by Stan Hall called "Tayos Gold, the Archives of Atlantis" about the same subject.

Mike

TexAu

Tenderfoot
Nov 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Willie's book

I can not upload a pdf of book, file is too big. But if you google its easy to find.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Willies cabin on the old Gordon ranch.
just above and slightly south-east of the granite springs waterfalls.
1.5 miles above a large heart rock and a turtle rock pointing up this canyon.

10-4 2015 willies shack 039.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread