Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
196_duchess.jpg

Maria del Rosario Cayetana Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva (yes, that's one name) is one of the wealthiest women in all of Spain. She is worth somewhere between $850 million and $5 billion--but not for long. The Duchess of Alba, 85, is giving it all away so she can marry the man she loves.

This sounds like a plot to the latest Nicholas Sparks novel, but we assure you, this is nonfiction to the core. So, why is she giving her vast fortune away? The duchess's six children were dubious about their mother's plans to marry Alfonso Diez, a civil servant who is 24 years younger.

To help assuage their fears that the love may not be genuine, the duchess is going to give her fortune to her children. According to an article from the BBC, the duchess's six children had been against the wedding. Earlier this year, the duchess remarked, "Alfonso doesn't want anything. All he wants is me."

:laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9:
stuff nightmares are made of!

with that much money, wonder how much she stuffed into her suitcases before she 'gives it all'
away. her 'nothing' will be way more than other people's 'something' in the bank I am sure LOL

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but i wouldnt touch that lady with a 50' foot poll if she was broke! He wont stay long!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It won't matter. By the time the priest has finished saying "do you, Maria Del.........................................................." she'll be dead!

(Yes TT she was very pretty when younger, which you can see on her face now, if people can get past the shallowness!)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
::) Ok, lets get real people!!!!! She is 85, in love and if she wants to do it this way, more power to her!!! :headbang: Life is way too precious and short, so look past her face. You can't? Good!!! :laughing7: She was so beautiful when she was younger, note the word younger, as you age, gravity catches up, and it isn't always pretty! :laughing9: Look in her eyes, she has been through alot, and I bet she has some of the best stories that we could all enjoy!!! Look at her laugh lines, she enjoys life, and she certainly isn't stuck on her looks! :laughing9: As for him being a "Civil Servant", so what?????? Not all of us have money and position, but if you sit back and look at your life, be thankful, for it could all end at any time! Anyway, I'm done ranting, sorry, but to me she isn't ugly, she is beautiful inside and out!!!!Next time you think someone is ugly, stand back and take a good look, we are all different, and that is what makes life so fun and interesting, it would be so very boring if we were all the same! :notworthy: Red

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
196_tmomma.jpg

one of the mommas from Housewives of Miami

this is what happens when you have TONS of money and have ONE too darn many face lifts. it pulls the mouth into disgusting features.

sorry, but BUTT ugly is just that and I do feel when I am ancient and butt ugly, ya'll can snicker. I dont' care but darn it, I won't have $850 mil to back up my horror at your reactions (oh poo)

geez there are some uglies out there and that face is a plastic surgeon nightmare. and seeing it plastered on my home page made me winch!

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
Chug and Red said:
::) Ok, lets get real people!!!!! She is 85, in love and if she wants to do it this way, more power to her!!! :headbang: Life is way too precious and short, so look past her face. You can't? Good!!! :laughing7: She was so beautiful when she was younger, note the word younger, as you age, gravity catches up, and it isn't always pretty! :laughing9: Look in her eyes, she has been through alot, and I bet she has some of the best stories that we could all enjoy!!! Look at her laugh lines, she enjoys life, and she certainly isn't stuck on her looks! :laughing9: As for him being a "Civil Servant", so what?????? Not all of us have money and position, but if you sit back and look at your life, be thankful, for it could all end at any time! Anyway, I'm done ranting, sorry, but to me she isn't ugly, she is beautiful inside and out!!!!Next time you think someone is ugly, stand back and take a good look, we are all different, and that is what makes life so fun and interesting, it would be so very boring if we were all the same! :notworthy: Red

I know if we were all the same no one would have anything to complain about and everyone wouldnt be worried about what she looks like husbands wouldnt cheat on their wives with the young babe and vise versa! No one would be self conscious because everyone looks the same..... so yea you are right it sounds like it would be a real catastrophe!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A little secret about me, which explains why I get so pissed when I hear bad comments about people, I grew up a badly abused child, when I was growing up I was beaten, tied to my bed at night so that I couldn't get up to use the restroom, because then my mom would get woke up, and yep, if she did, I got hit! I was also told while growing up that I was ugly, stupid, useless, no one would ever want me, she should have aborted me, and on and on. So I take offense to bad comments, I believe there is beauty in everyone, my mom was very beautiful on the outside, but inside she was ugly and horrible. So looks don't matter, what if she had scars from an accident, would she be too ugly to touch? Lets all get off the bandwagon, and start accepting people for who they are. We are sending kids, especially girls a bad time, they think they have to be skinny, with perfect teeth and bodies, before they will be acceptable, otherwise they will think bad of themselves. Ok, I'm really done ranting, just think next time before you comment, you never know the story behind the face! :wink: Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:

Preach on Sister.....you made my point the way I really wanted to! Great Job!

LOL Thank you, I just get so sick and tired about hangups about how we all look, and it is sending our youth a very bad message, and there are so many other things that are much more important, than your looks!!!! Red

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Would anyone else like to see Steven Tyler and Donatella Versace get married? :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:
A little secret about me, which explains why I get so pissed when I hear bad comments about people, I grew up a badly abused child, when I was growing up I was beaten, tied to my bed at night so that I couldn't get up to use the restroom, because then my mom would get woke up, and yep, if she did, I got hit! I was also told while growing up that I was ugly, stupid, useless, no one would ever want me, she should have aborted me, and on and on. So I take offense to bad comments, I believe there is beauty in everyone, my mom was very beautiful on the outside, but inside she was ugly and horrible. So looks don't matter, what if she had scars from an accident, would she be too ugly to touch? Lets all get off the bandwagon, and start accepting people for who they are. We are sending kids, especially girls a bad time, they think they have to be skinny, with perfect teeth and bodies, before they will be acceptable, otherwise they will think bad of themselves. Ok, I'm really done ranting, just think next time before you comment, you never know the story behind the face! :wink: Red

Oh Red You made me burst into tears...you are me.....God love you! We made it didn't we....now we wont take it any more. someone has to break the chain and stand up for others also....I am proud to stand here with you.

It gets worse, my ex husbands were abusive too, Chug is the best thing to ever happen to me, Chug helped me to get out of a very bad situation, and gave me a new lease on life, it isn't easy to rethink things about yourself, I wanted to look like my mom so badly when I was growing up, she was really a looker, and you would never know how ugly she really is, because of the mask she wears. I'm 48, and the first 30 years of my life was ugly at times, I'm a survivor, and proud of it!!!!And I for one will never make nasty comments about anyone, unless I know the story, words can hurt, and they can stay with you forever. Thank you T, it's not easy to talk about, but when I saw all the comments, well, it set me off, I know this sounds silly, but smile at someone today, say hi, you would be surprised how good it feels to smile and be nice! Red

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
"we are all different, and that is what makes life so fun and interesting, it would be so very boring if we were all the same!"

That's what i was referring too! If we all looked the same then we wouldn't be arguing right now! Couples wouldn't be getting divorced and separated because of the "mistress" i mean it sound like a good thing too me! Who needs fun and interesting unless you want to argue about how someone isn't ugly! :dontknow:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dallgire said:
"we are all different, and that is what makes life so fun and interesting, it would be so very boring if we were all the same!"

That's what i was referring too! If we all looked the same then we wouldn't be arguing right now! Couples wouldn't be getting divorced and separated because of the "mistress" i mean it sound like a good thing too me! Who needs fun and interesting unless you want to argue about how someone isn't ugly! :dontknow:

No arguments here, this just touched my heart and I had to comment. it also helps if you love the person your with, and it works. Red :thumbsup:

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
You would be very surprised (if that smile comment was directed towards me) if you met me! I always smile! If i'm not smiling i'm pissed off or burst into laughter cause its very very hard for me to not smile! I say hello to everyone and anyone any race language it don't matter i will say hello! You wouldn't know this dallgire was me!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dallgire said:
You would be very surprised (if that smile comment was directed towards me) if you met me! I always smile! If i'm not smiling i'm pissed off or burst into laughter cause its very very hard for me to not smile! I say hello to everyone and anyone any race language it don't matter i will say hello! You wouldn't know this dallgire was me!

LOL No it wasn't directed towards you, I use this one everyday, I get some smiles back, and some hello's, so it's a start! You seem like a very nice person, and it is intersting to read your comments. Oh, and hello!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!! :hello: Red

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
definitely a sad upbringing. wish we could choose our parents but we can't.

to me this isn't about the beauty beneath...this is just a butt ugly picture and it could give people nighmares....lol

sorry, but I understand your thinking and while great, I have my thinking.

so sometimes people won't agree....oh wait, if we were all the same we would HA HA

I am not saying base the whole world on this persons personality etc....I am just saying this is one plastic nightmare picture and it shows. and I had to be subject to it.

sometimes an ugly pic is just that without bringing too much of your personal past into the picture.

many times we comment on celebs. one will say Jenn Garner is georgeous while I say she is not. One will say Farrah is georgous while I say yes also but someone else might say no........so again, if you are in the public eye and I see a pic I can say woof or not

woof is woof and it is simple actually

and I doubt anytime soon it will change...as long as we have eyeballs something will be offensive to others. no one will always agree at all times.

so while I know this hit your heart cause of your past...allow it also to be just what it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread