woof!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see that the true Red Popped out on this one!!! WTG RED Yes she is old, Yes she does not Have her looks anymore, But she Is being Stubborn and Making a Point!!! Red can be stubborn at time's!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: At least she she still has Her looks!!!! For another 30 years!!!! Yes I'm going to get slapped again but its worth It HH Chug

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
They're gonna be the most relieved family in Spain!..."you're giving everything to us? Oh...ok. In that case, will you want a full buffet after the wedding or just a cup of tea and a scone with the families?"

Greedy sods! :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Dano Sverige said:
They're gonna be the most relieved family in Spain!..."you're giving everything to us? Oh...ok. In that case, will you want a full buffet after the wedding or just a cup of tea and a scone with the families?"

Greedy sods! :laughing9:

makes you wonder why lazy kids always feel so entitled. She should have spent every penny on it back on the people who have supported her all these years...that would have been one heck of a party!

Yes it would be!!!!! Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread