Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh my
you best be including Maria del Rosario Cayetana Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva .

3 way ya know :laughing7:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9:

ah, but to know her is to love her...literally

:headbang:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea that warped eyeball icon is cool!

we best stop, no need to keep people off sex for the rest of their lives ! :headbang:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
FarmerChick said:
oh my
you best be including Maria del Rosario Cayetana Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva .

3 way ya know :laughing7:

Her name looks like the "detention cell list" at a US border crossing!

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA HA
I agree

but I just read all about the UK and their hatred for immigrants taking their jobs.

geez small world huh

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
The difference is Farmers is that we've been hating them for doing it since the Romans turned up in AD 43!

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
difference?
where the heck is the difference other than another country hated longer????

S

stefen

As the saying goes; love is blind 8) 8) 8)

and Mother Nature is mean

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Dano Sverige said:
The difference is Farmers is that we've been hating them for doing it since the Romans turned up in AD 43!

Bloody Romans...what did they ever do for us :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Lol Shaun mate...they have to admit, we have the worlds best sense of humour (with 2 "u"'s) :laughing9:

The crusades were wayyyyyy after the Romans Packer mate lol, but yeah you're right. ;D

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• kerry.jpg
    kerry.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 210

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Some people see the face. Or maybe the body.

I feel sorry for them.

I just got done buying groceries for a good friend of mine. She doesn't have enough strength today to shop for herself. We often have coffee in the mornings. She is 83, uses a walker, has difficulty standing, refuses to use a wheelchair, insists on living life on her terms, is generous, giving, adorable, and probably not going to live much longer I fear. Did I mention she lost an eye to cancer, had additional cancer surgery which took a carotid gland from her neck, and disfigured her for life?

Whenever I look at her, all I see is an adorable soul. And one of the best smiles around.

Robert Heinlein once wrote that a good artist can paint an old woman, and show the age lines in her face. A great artist can show the same face, but give a glimpse into what she was. A master artist shows a person exactly as she is, but forces you to see the person she once was.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tuberale said:
Some people see the face. Or maybe the body.

I feel sorry for them.

I just got done buying groceries for a good friend of mine. She doesn't have enough strength today to shop for herself. We often have coffee in the mornings. She is 83, uses a walker, has difficulty standing, refuses to use a wheelchair, insists on living life on her terms, is generous, giving, adorable, and probably not going to live much longer I fear. Did I mention she lost an eye to cancer, had additional cancer surgery which took a carotid gland from her neck, and disfigured her for life?

Whenever I look at her, all I see is an adorable soul. And one of the best smiles around.

Robert Heinlein once wrote that a good artist can paint an old woman, and show the age lines in her face. A great artist can show the same face, but give a glimpse into what she was. A master artist shows a person exactly as she is, but forces you to see the person she once was.

Beautifully said, you should see the smile on my face!!!!! My hero!!!!! :headbang: Red :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread