World Traveler?

P

peasweet

Found these today digging on the edge of some property we own. They were in an old tin can that fell apart when I picked it up, and I thought, "just another old tin can", then I felt the thuds at my feet and here they were: 1964 quarter, 1962 50 cent pc. from Canada, a 1947 Canadian dime, and 1970 Un Peso. While heading back to put my finds away the beeping started again, I was going to ignore it, but after the coins I decided to look again and found the 1837 Canadian half penny wrapped in an old leather pouch that also fell apart at the touch! Each was purposely buried. I'll check again when the rain clears!

Attachments

• COIN.jpg
    COIN.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Wow nice finds!! the can must have been buried sometimes after 1970 then...must have been someone hiding their coin collection?

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice little mini cache you scored, good job!! At least three are silver, and that's good in anyones book! HH!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW Peasweet!!!! Really great finds!!!!

I know you can hardly wait to get back out there!!!

Congrats!!!

Nana ;)

B

bradandmilan

Sweet cache! Must have been a rush to find all those at once, and just when you were about to throw it away too...

Let us know what else you find.

Brad

OP
OP
P

peasweet

Thanks all, I almost left the can where it was! I think I'll check around that area again this week and I'll keep you posted if anything else shows up.

Peasweet

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Pea,

nice. Silver is always nice.

Should be interesting on your next trip out to that location.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions