wow wow wow... jewelry cashe

sweetrelease

Sep 26, 2013
new jersey
Detector(s) used
at pro and ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out yesterday to hunt the place that has been giving up some good finds lately. was swinging for about an hour when I decided to hit a corner of the field I haven't hit yet. I got a funny signal ,it went from 45 to 85 back and forth over and over again. I walked away but went back to see what it was.. it read 10+ inches but I hit glass around a foot or so. out popped a glass jar full of jewlery:hello2: I was like "you have to be kidding me!! I swung the at pro over the hole again and boom 45 to 85 again so I dig alittle more and holy crap a metal box :-o .. I get it out and open it up and it is full of mud,buuuuut I started to clean it out and boom jewelry starts falling out.. at this point im shaking so bad I didn't know what to do. I dug by had very slowly and hope I got it all out. after getting it home and cleaning I saw that it was mostly costume jewelry but there was some 14kt and a bunch of silver and even silver spoons .. my question is why would someone bury mostly costume jewelry ? anyway it was I dig I will never forget ,I'm still not real sure what I have as I only cleaned about half of it. id say there is maybe 100 to 125 pieces in all... PICS ARE A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN IN POST...

Last edited:
Upvote 17

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you are like a jewelry magnet, first the honker gold and diamond ring, now this! Congrats! You didn't do bad on the bottles either!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions