wow wow wow... jewelry cashe

sweetrelease

Sep 26, 2013
new jersey
Detector(s) used
at pro and ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out yesterday to hunt the place that has been giving up some good finds lately. was swinging for about an hour when I decided to hit a corner of the field I haven't hit yet. I got a funny signal ,it went from 45 to 85 back and forth over and over again. I walked away but went back to see what it was.. it read 10+ inches but I hit glass around a foot or so. out popped a glass jar full of jewlery:hello2: I was like "you have to be kidding me!! I swung the at pro over the hole again and boom 45 to 85 again so I dig alittle more and holy crap a metal box :-o .. I get it out and open it up and it is full of mud,buuuuut I started to clean it out and boom jewelry starts falling out.. at this point im shaking so bad I didn't know what to do. I dug by had very slowly and hope I got it all out. after getting it home and cleaning I saw that it was mostly costume jewelry but there was some 14kt and a bunch of silver and even silver spoons .. my question is why would someone bury mostly costume jewelry ? anyway it was I dig I will never forget ,I'm still not real sure what I have as I only cleaned about half of it. id say there is maybe 100 to 125 pieces in all... PICS ARE A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN IN POST...

Last edited:
Upvote 17

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you are like a jewelry magnet, first the honker gold and diamond ring, now this! Congrats! You didn't do bad on the bottles either!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread