WTH? Seven year old boy in trouble over gun shaped Pop Tart

In other news, a New York City school janitor was jailed when it was discovered he had brought a weapon of mass destruction onto the school grounds.(picture taken from school security video) Bloomberg wants the death penalty for the perp but the Obama admin says we can't afford the chemicals to do him in and wants him released immediately.

Attachments

• square.jpg
    square.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Pack thought you were going to show him breaking one of those mercury filled light bulbs:laughing7:

Anyone hear the theme song from Jaws here except me?:dontknow:

image.jpg

And you really want to give teachers guns? I would come out of retirement for a S&W 500 Magnum(short barrel), but no way in hell I would want to work next to some of these idiot young overzealous educators today. I worked with too many who were crazier than ME! Glad you posted this again CoilyGirl.

Dang Austin, I missed that comment. Who said they wanted to give teachers guns?

Don't know about crazier than me (you'd have to know me) but I have met some public school teachers that should be wearing straight jackets (particularly an art teacher who couldn't keep her hands off this ugly fat man).

I've mentioned this before but it's pertenent (sp?) to this post as well. My granddaughter got a Remmington 12 gauge for her 16th birthday. She also got a Remmington cap and t-shirt. She was told she can't wear any of the clothing to the school because it promotes violence. Both articles of clothing just said "Remmington", didn't even have a pic of a gun on them. Funny thing is, the school mascot is a sword-carrying Spartan. What the....?

Tell the teacher that you bought her a "Remington Ladies Electric Razor" and that is what the "remington" on her clothes stands for.

Nothing mean meant here, but knowing a few "teachers" . . . bring a few extra tshirts with you to school and tell them remington now makes a line of ladies sex toys, or better yet that Remington is the name of a 16 year old "stud" at another school. I promise, you'll leave empty handed.

Dang Austin, I missed that comment. Who said they wanted to give teachers guns?

Don't know about crazier than me (you'd have to know me) but I have met some public school teachers that should be wearing straight jackets (particularly an art teacher who couldn't keep her hands off this ugly fat man).

Mr La Pierre i think...as well as many here on Tnet.

Business opportunity - T-shirt campaign - all kids to wear - "Just say "BANG!" - picture of finger gun - on the back - "They can't suspend us all!"

wondering if that teacher who took the pop tart found a likeness of Jesus on it . Would it be on E bay? (And I don't mean the Mexican Jesus)

Dano can't put BANG on a shirt it's considered SEXIST. I'm surprised FRUIT of the loom is still on tighty whitey's could offend some.:laughing7:

Mr La Pierre i think...as well as many here on Tnet.

Business opportunity - T-shirt campaign - all kids to wear - "Just say "BANG!" - picture of finger gun - on the back - "They can't suspend us all!"

Not THAT is funny! Nice one Dano.

Actually I think they just want to allow teachers to carry, not give them new guns. Of course, with the current bunch of clowns in DC, anything that lets them spend more money we don't have probably sounds like great fun to them.

Last edited:
Just so everyone is on notice; we are doing away with the capital letter "L" altogether. The 90 degree angle will no longer be taught either. That shape will be replced with an upside down "U". Then, small letter "t" will be getting replaced with an upside down "Y". It just appears too Cristian and it scares the Muslim and atheist kids!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back