Yama#@!$%#@!a treasure in mindanao, philippines

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
May I answer to your question that the Yama#@!$%#@!a's gold investment company that runs/owned that particular Website is no longer in business? I think you are wrong to your own opinion. This company still exist, this is the one who authored the " Yama#@!$%#@!a's gold " and was the one who insulted me. But not only me but The 99% of the Filipino Treasure Hunters of today were scammers and forgerers. For 30 years of experience, expertized, historians and the leading authority of the Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold. This was the company I had communicated for 6 long months, I had given all my documents , pictures, maps, sketches on our excavation site. etc..He even wanted me to write the history to why my site is worth examining regarding my claim and to be send in post office not by an Email. He requested me to find a 2 houses with internet and swimming pool, a secluded place and promised to visit me and our treasure site. but what he do, He backed-out and he told me that I am scammer, even thou,he did not see the reality by checking our site? I was really dismayed to this investor because He even insulted us 99% Filipino Treasure Hunters of scams and forgers. He even modified posted dated 12/13/06 in his website of the " Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold" to be read to all over the world.
But as for me , I had concluded that this historian is fake and a swindler. He even mentioned to his Email that He is sure that there is no treasure gold in Mindanao at all. He had no interest in treasure Hunting, Yama#@!$%#@!a's gold or any thing to do with it and probably won't
involved in any project like that. That he believes that there is no treasure in our site. That there treasure hunting in Davao is a complete waste of time.
But look at his website; There company " the Isle Mining and Exploration IPO Management Pty, Ltd " His words statements is contradicting to what he says against their company's advertisement. I thought, it is realistic and even inviting Investors for Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold project? I can prove to you by their pictures gallery that Isle Mining and Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold have the same picture taken. I have the copy of both documented files even he had deleted it. This man is the CEO Robert Zsatmary. Could you asked question or to all members of the treasure net organization about this man why he do that to me and Especially to 99% Filipino Treasure Hunters? his Email address; [email protected]

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To goldlilly,
thank for your advice, I would try to search letsfindit and nandz in Ming forum link. hope they are active members here in treasure net forum, about the 50F as you considered it. I
think Japanese were using English system not British system of measurement. If you see my 2 Japanese Maps that I had posted in ( research/techniques> MAPS ) dated 4/20/07. Look at the first Japanese maps that were all written by Japanese letters, see the right side below.
there were written in 6.5K, 9K, maybe ,I think this is a kilometer. therefore, it is an English
system of measurement.

To SWR,
What do you think of this guy Robert Zsatmary, Is he telling the thruth? what can you say about this person? Can you comment about what he says VS. his Isle mining and Exploration management. If you don't believe what I say, I will give you the message that he had send to me.

Thanks for your comments, GARY

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

I have studied...Yamashita Gold websites....and have talked/emailed Mr. Robert Szatmary of Isle Mining...last month.....he is now back abroad...
The Yamashita Gold websites...is a TOTAL FAILURE...most of their accumulated gold pictures are fake (probably taken from au negotiator or syndicate)...their only probable orig gold 75kg. bar picture was used also by Ming the mechanic, yamashita treasure forum logo....BUT IT WAS JUST A PICTURE from somebody else treasure ...NOT.... from Yamashita Gold people or from Isle Mining people (Mr. Robert Szatmary).

YAMASHITA GOLD website:

1) Most of their gold pictures are fake (probably accumulated from gold syndicate ,or gold brokers/negotiator)...except the 75 kg gold bars picture (looks original)...THESE GOLD PICTURES WAS POSTED AND USED IN THEIR YAMASHITA GOLD WEBSITE...TO ENTICED INVESTOR TO FINANCE THEIR TREASURE ACTIVITY...they commit grave mistake...they used fake gold bar picture... ;D

2) Their POSTED VERY DEEP....DIGGING SITE IS TOTAL FAILURE....why....they RELY ON UNRELIABLE ROCK MARKERS....thats why they were able to dig deeper and on different location...NO DIRECTION....A TYPICAL AMATEUR TREASURE OPERATION....and now they have an assumed treasure chamber...what a comedy...EVERY FAILED TREASURE SITES..HAD AN ASSUMED TREASURE CHAMBER...W/O BASIS...ha,ha,ha... ;D

3) Their posted alleged JAPS ROCK MARKERS....are the ordinary ODD SHAPE ROCKS....it was only their imagination that they assume their markers...to be "animal or whatever shape they assume it to be"...A TYPICAL AMATEUR TREASURE HUNTER ROCK ANALYSIS....

Since Isle Mining is a billion dollar hi-tech mining / treasure hunting company...with NO TREASURE RECOVERY...it only mean one thing....either their treasure sites are NOT GOOD OR THEIR TREASURE OPERATION ARE RUN BY AMATEUR TREASURE HUNTERS... just imagine decades of treasure hunting w/ billion budget...it would be unimaginable NOT to recover treasure....

Last March, I emailed and talked to Robert Szatmary to gave us just 1% of their treasure budget..and I will give them shallow or easy treasure sites.....he decline and continue on their Mindanao site...so I leave them alone to continue their diggings...RESULT...ANOTHER EXPENSIVE FAILED... DEEP PIT...

Regarding your project?
Why you dig easily bcoz of rock marker only?...what if your rock marker was actually from other location....and was just transfered to present location...since its just a small rock or concrete marker...it can easily be toyed, carried or played by children/farmer and transfered to other location...and when you dig....result: total disaster...don't you think?

The best way you could have done...is SCANNED BY ELECTROMAGNETICS/GPR...AND CONDUCT BOREHOLE DRILL TO GET GOLD SAMPLE....its cheaper compared to diggings....you said you spend already $8,000...if it was used to rent geo instrument and borehole drill...it could have been better option...don't you think?...rather than...dig immediately w/o scinetific basis...relying only on unreliable...small concrete slab or marker...
Rock marker is only one reqm't to dig....their are other reqm't....map, scanning results, borehole drill results, pointer...etc.....before you dig, you MUST CONSIDER ALL REQM'TS

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Gboy,
At last we had communicated and discussing about Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold. Hope you remember that I send you a text message maybe (Aug.- Sept.) last year. I had monitored your experiences and knowledges on Japanese treasures here in the internet. You had lots of websites organization attended as members. I had copied your posted locations of the treasure sites hidden in the Philippines for my additional file. I was advised by our kababayan pinoys here in the internet, that I am risking my life and posted my Identity.That, tapang daw ako. I thanks to there advised but its already there.
You know why? Because, I had seen that you were insulted by some treasure net members about your claims and they don't believed in you because you had not posted any samples in your treasure site. But you are brave enough to debate back and explained your side. That is why, because I am a Filipino, frankly I supported you and by posting my treasure site to let treasure net hunters members believe that it existed and that there are WW2 Japanese hidden treasures here in the Philippines, especially in Mindanao. Even Jef of Pa, questioning about the Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold legend. Is it facts or fiction?
About Robert Zsatmary and his Isle Mining exploration and the Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold? I tell you , I had communicated this person for 6 long moths, I gave all my documents, had promised to arrange and buy our land at any cost, to be explore with there engineers, they will visit our place,and at the last minute he backed out because at what he said, he don't believe our treasure site and he allegedly accused me of scam and forger. Not only me but the 99% of Filipino treasure hunters are scams. The truth is that, the picture gallery of the Isle mining and Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold documentation, some were the same pictures posted. I had copied these two files. I therefore conclude that this man is
lying, fake and swindler.
About our site, you had mentioned that the stone markers were just maybe from other source or location and were just installed it in our treasure location site? I think you are wrong, I tell you, Even though I am still innocent about treasure excavation but I am actually the one in charged of the trowing of the debris or the soil of our excavating site.
and I am the one who made the measurements on distances to where the stone markers that were actually located. The truth is that, I did not lie. Even myself, I am amazed to what I had seen and experienced.
About scanning equipment, It was already surveyed and detected by other treasure hunters, Pinoys, Koreans and Australian. They used the, garret a talking detector, discovery model detector, sapphire SX-500, a titan pendulum and a Filipino well trained by an ex-retired WW2 Japanese military officer. He was trained using angles and compass not by detector. All results were positive and the location. But they had no money to finance our site. I had searched and communicated a mining company in there website and contacted me. They went to our place checking our actual site and viewing my stone markers, this is the Pearl Asian Mining Inc. Try to see their Website.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,
If indeed its an original rock marker and had been scanned....the last option is NOT to dig (coz its expensive)...but to borehole drill first and try to get gold samples...the gold samples that you will get is enought o finance the digging and recovery operation....
I did not say that Isle Mining is fake or scammers....what I wanted to portray is...they are well finance treasure/mining group...but run by amateur treasure hunters...thats why no matter hi-tech they eqp't will be...it will always doomed to fail.

SWR,
You are entitled to your own opinion based on "what you read and observe ONLY FROM INTERNET" regarding Yamashi-ta treasures.
However...if you are on the FIELD OR TREASURE AREAS...AND HAVE BEEN SEEN ACTUAL AND ORIG GOLD BARS...it would be different story.

PROOF: Despite of low gold mining output thru these years....still there are LOTS OF FORIEGN GOLD MINING COMPANIES AND GOLD BUYERS FLOCK IN OUR COUNTRY....what do you think is the reason why these hi-tech companies is still interested?...BCOZ MOST OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT "TONS OF GOLD" already thru blackmarket...meaning it came from yamashita treasures thats why there are here...intiendes...
And these "black market gold/yamashita treasures"...ARE DEFINITELY WELL KEPT SECRET...not for your perusal...

For NON-BELIEVERS...DEFINITELY they will stick to NO TREASURES policy...and no amount of convincing is needed.
But for believers and those who recovers/bought gold...DEFINITELY THERE ARE TREASURES...as simple as that... ;D

J

Jef of PI

There were already successful recoveries. I believe that. Foreign Precious Metal Buyers flock in our country because of the Yamashita Gold. Gold deposits in our Mines are very low in karats, ranging from 14k to 16k only. These foreign buyers as they confess and even showed us some evidence that they were able to buy some 75 kilos gold dores as pure as 23 karats. I tried maybe a couple times negotiating an Au Deal for these buyers but always unlucky to have found the fake ones. So then i thought to myself just dig my own treasure.

Gary, my uncle was killed by the MILF in Bukidnon, if you can remember the group of Christians who were brought in a certain Mosque and were killed with a firing squad (that was 1999 to 2001), he is one of them. He was in Bukidnon, posing as a farmer, but really a treasure hunter.

As some guy here says, follow the dictates of your heart... though slowly but one day you will succeed... finance is not the problem... just the attitude towards your project really will count.

J

Jef of PI

SWR and other Skeptics of Yama Gold,

Philippines is a very beautiful country. Why not just come and enjoy our sun on the beaches...I also believe we have the best beaches in the world... I am sure you really are going to have fun and will really enjoy your stay and will even think of coming back. And maybe planning your next visit, bring your latest scanning device and most durable shovel and spade and let us do some fun treasure hunting while drinking mojito or your finest brand of whisky on the beach... what about that huh?

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To gboy,
Thanks for your advised. But to tell you, first, that was why we had stop our excavation due to lack of funding, and especially the equipments for the operation. What we actually had were pumps, shovel, pick mattock, baras , hard flat/pointed chisels and mallets. I know your advise is difficult to us. How could we bore hole to the very hard cement and get samples with the present of gold? We don't know how thick or deep the hard cement are? Actually, It was already 65 ft. deep with full of water?
That is why, until now, I am searching an investors, and gold mining co. that believes
on Yamashita's Gold to finish our excavation. I know they will not regret it if they just first bring their own scanners to detect our site, and if positive for them, well, lets come to the agreement. But I want first to check their equipments if they really have.
About the Isle Mining, Robert Shitmary the 30 years expert in Yamashitas Gold, I am the one who says that they are FAKE, Great Pretender and SWINDLER. As what he says to me, As of today, He is sure and don't believes that Yamashita's Gold still exist in Mindanao or any place in the Philippines at all. That there treasure hunting in Davao is a complete WASTE of TIME. But look at his website, It looks like a very realistic advertisements and even inviting Australian investors for exploration of the Yamashita's Gold. He even insulted
his own Australian partner, has experience the complete spectrum, making him the world's
foremost expert and authority on Yamashita's Gold treasure.

To SWR,
How about our surface rock and stones markers that we had actually discovers, Is it a shaped ODD rock? I hope you will not be, like Robert Zshitmary, that he don't believe it and
that I'm the one who engraved it to legitimize my canvassing for funding. That this funding
is used simply to support my comfortable lifestyles. and not only me but to the 99% of the Filipino treasure hunters of today?

To Jeff of pa,
Sorry for the lost of your uncle, I never heard that there were MILF in Bukidnon but only NPA. Why they turn to NPA? because of what they government done to them, government confiscated their lands which they had live since they were born and sell it to Rich people especially foreigners, if you had a case and no money, There is no justice. JEFF, Are you a Filipino or American? Hope you don't mine if I ask question to you.
About the propose drinking session with the treasure net members here in one the
beautiful beaches here in Mindanao, Philippines? Yes why not, Bring your finest mojito and I will bring my finest Tanduay Rhum, with a fresh fish kinilaw,

To Goldlily,
Yes , you are right, Philippines have lots of tourist spots from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Price is not so expensive compare to other countries. Girls? not all Filipina girls are beautiful , some are also PANGIT. If you want a beautiful girl to just a friend only and have a picture taking besides you. I have my niece, a singer, an artist, a member of the will known group called HOT BABES. and a cover girl in one Magazine in the month of April-May 2007. Her name is Sheere. What do you think of my personality?
About visiting my treasure site? Well I'm honored if one of your team will visit our treasure site. So that, It will be proven to all of you out here in the treasure net that I am not Scam, Forger, and fake. Its up for you to decide to what you have actually seen in our site.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
garyv_bautista said:
To Jeff of pa,
Sorry for the lost of your uncle, I never heard that there were MILF in Bukidnon but only NPA. Why they turn to NPA? because of what they government done to them, government confiscated their lands which they had live since they were born and sell it to Rich people especially foreigners, if you had a case and no money, There is no justice. JEFF, Are you a Filipino or American? Hope you don't mine if I ask question to you.
About the propose drinking session with the treasure net members here in one the
beautiful beaches here in Mindanao, Philippines? Yes why not, Bring your finest mojito and I will bring my finest Tanduay Rhum, with a fresh fish kinilaw,

You mean Jef of PI ;D

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
goldlilly,
Good morning to you, I had received your text message to me. Thanks for your follow-up,
To tell you, all that I had posted, my identity are all real. Sorry for now , I will go to Cagayan
to prepare our family passport. If you call on my Cphone, It's alright for me.

J

Jef of PI

Gary,

Jeff of PA and me (jef of pi) are two different persons. Jeff of PA is the moderator (owner of this site too, i think) of this forum. Well, like you, I am just one of the poor treasure enthusiast residing here in the Philippine Islands. I like this forum you know because of the informations it gave me relative to my hobby as a treasure hunter. Having all the positive signs regarding your operations, just take it slow, one day you will have what you have been working hard about. Just pretty make sure every thing is on the right direction, once you missed, you will be lost and better start over again. If not of my father (God bless his soul), I wouldn't be doing this expensive hobby. It is just that you can't resist the calling if every one around you looked up to you. I am young you know, just 27 years old, but i have already gone to the deepest jungles of the sierra madre and cordillera for the sake of this hidden gold. I have met all kinds of people doing hunting, from gold scamming syndicates, rebel commanders, high ranking military officials, fake gold buyers, genuine gold buyers, native(aeta, igorots etc) treasure guides... only to learn that you have no one to trust except yourself and your family closest to you. You have your site you say, work hard for the welfare of your family, invest in their education (give them the best education you can give) and sooner or later your family will be helping with your operation. Well, I can say that there is a very nice school near your location. Mountain View College.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not owner Jef Just Moderator ;D

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
Re: Yama#@!$%#@!a Treasure in Mindanao, Philippines

To Jeff of PA and Jeff of PI,
Sorry for my miscommunication to both of you. Next time no error response
Just like me, Lots of members here in these treasure net were sending a personal
messages to me thinking that I am gboy, some were sending insulting messages which
I don't have any knowledge to what they were questioning to me. But I just ignored them
and say, I don't know what you were talking about.

To Golgliliy,
I am waiting for you two to visit our treasure site here in Mindanao, Philippines. and let Big Z to question me and I am ready to answer as long as it is related to treasure hunting
activities.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MOVED: Re: Yama#@!$%#@!a treasure in mindanao, philippines

This POST by goldlilly has been moved to Music.

[iurl=http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=86265.0]http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=86265.0[/iurl]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Yama#@!$%#@!a Treasure in Mindanao, Philippines

garyv_bautista said:
To Jeff of PA and Jeff of PI,
Sorry for my miscommunication to both of you. Next time no error response
Just like me, Lots of members here in these treasure net were sending a personal
messages to me thinking that I am gboy, some were sending insulting messages which
I don't have any knowledge to what they were questioning to me. But I just ignored them
and say, I don't know what you were talking about.

No Problem From Me garyv. I didn't Mind,
Just thought I'd Point out your Error ;D

As for Members Insulting You,
Great Move Ignoring Them.
There is a way to Ignore them Permanately
By Clicking IGNORE USER on their Post.

IF anyone gets too far out of line,
you can also Report them to Me by Sending there
Message to me.

Have A GREAT DAY !

Jeff (of PA) ;)

P

PINOY TH

garyv_bautista said:
Actually I am guest member in these treasure net forum dated 7/21/06 but I cannot inter to login for how many times and decided to quit. Once again I tried to be a guest member today
and I was accepted. I had already posted my topic dated 7/22/06 but nobody was interested to answer regarding to what I had find about the" YAMA#@!$%#@!A'S TREASURE" located in just at the back of my fathers house while we were building a chicken poultry. These started while we were digging a post. It so happened that the first marker was hit bullseye right at the center
while I was digging. There was a wire protruding 1" above the ground. The wire was attached to the cemented block down at 18" below the ground the exact deep to install the post. The dimension of the cement block was 18"x 14"x 2" thick. There was a mark on it like a chinese character- millions buried treasure deposit and an asterisk *- big amount treasure deposits.
I had maps and treasure sign/code markers guide that coincides the actual stone markers that we found. These maps/guides were own by Marcos who were exploring on the other 2 treasure site just 700m away from our site. Please visit my blog for more info and pics: http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com

scan0001.jpg

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Pinoy TH,
Thanks for viewing my post, I had observed that you were just giving a quote to my post.
I know That you have also a treasure site in your area here in the Philippines.. Can you elaborate and described on what did you see to my post? Could you also describe your site and compare to our treasure site. Once again thanks and for being pinoy,

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To all Treasure net members on this forum. I had already search this files long time ago
from the Website. I just want it to add on my post and show to all about the Yama#@!$%#@!a's gold treasures whereabouts. Please look in the treasure net forum on MAPS file: "the WW2 Japanese treasure Maps" that I had posted showing the Ex. Pres. Marcos gold that He had discovered in 30 sites throughout the Philippines.
To prove to all treasure net members that the Yama#@!$%#@!a's gold were really a facts/ existed and not by just a legend. please search this websites;
A) The Secret Gold Treaty-Contents

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
To SWR and All folks here

The Yamashita treasure has been found?

Only I want a simple answer "YES" OR "NO"

Amona

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread