What's new

Good to be back

herb n surf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
691
Reaction score
260
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After months of not detecting the water after an illness I finally fired up the CZ 21 again .Felt great to be detecting again . The treasure gods were good to me ,welcoming me back with a silver ring of Jesus on the cross and a 14k gold mans' wedding band . Thanks to all that wished me well.-Herb
 

Attachments

  • jesus on cross ring 002.webp
    jesus on cross ring 002.webp
    355.3 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
Wow, silver and gold, great hunt! :)
HH,
Guad
 
Glad to see you are back. Hope you make the meeting in April.
 
Now I know why I didn't find anything --- It was Herbafied! WB!
 
Nice welcome back finds Herb
 
Congratulation!
 
Glad your back...I was worried about you.
 
Hi Herb,

So good to see you posting again. Those are two beautiful finds!

Congratulations:hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom