Beale Treasure found inside Nazi Gold Train at Victorio Peak

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PHOENIX, AZ 8/25/16 – A group of Lost Dutchman Gold Mine hunters say they have located the famed Beale Treasure, inside the boxcars of a Nazi Gold Train stored inside Victorio Peak by Nazi soldiers with the help of aliens after the second world war.

The finds are reported to include “vats of jewels, bars of gold, bags of gold dust, and Spanish silver coins.” The team of LDGM hunters say they will use the large Nazi flying disc also found inside the mountain, to transport the entire Nazi gold train back to Phoenix, where they will transfer the treasure to a new museum being built just outside the legendary Lost Dutchman Gold Mine, located off the Apache Trail, in the nearby Superstition Mountains.

The group remained mum on how they found the train inside Victorio Peak, but vehemently denied any secret government involvement. “We have been researching this treasure for years,” said group leader Sgt. Hal Orojumper, “building a strong network of people that have generated leads and done the long hours of research that led us to the find.”

The Nazi flying saucer containing the lost gold train is expected to land at Sky Harbor International airport sometime next weekend. When asked about other finds inside the mountain, Sgt. Orojumper stated the team was not yet ready to discuss the possibilities of other finds, as they are bound by HBO and History Channel contracts.

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't believe it, how incredible!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Terry is such a card. :laughing7: What are you doing outside the beach and nugget forums anyway...do the mods know you're on the loose? :laughing7:

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
THAT would be a HIT movie of the year! Where is Oliver Stone...?
Forget it, we need a metal detecting action movie directed by Michael Bay man. There are far too few metal detecting action movies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, it COULD be RAIDERS of the LOST Beale... starring "Indy"; he already knows about those Nazis, ANYWAY!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you are kind of reaching on this one Terry. I mean seriously ,alien craft using an human airport? "We don't need no stinkin airport!"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PHOENIX, AZ 8/25/16 – A group of Lost Dutchman Gold Mine hunters say they have located the famed Beale Treasure, inside the boxcars of a Nazi Gold Train stored inside Victorio Peak by Nazi soldiers with the help of aliens after the second world war.

The finds are reported to include “vats of jewels, bars of gold, bags of gold dust, and Spanish silver coins.” The team of LDGM hunters say they will use the large Nazi flying disc also found inside the mountain, to transport the entire Nazi gold train back to Phoenix, where they will transfer the treasure to a new museum being built just outside the legendary Lost Dutchman Gold Mine, located off the Apache Trail, in the nearby Superstition Mountains.

The group remained mum on how they found the train inside Victorio Peak, but vehemently denied any secret government involvement. “We have been researching this treasure for years,” said group leader Sgt. Hal Orojumper, “building a strong network of people that have generated leads and done the long hours of research that led us to the find.”

The Nazi flying saucer containing the lost gold train is expected to land at Sky Harbor International airport sometime next weekend. When asked about other finds inside the mountain, Sgt. Orojumper stated the team was not yet ready to discuss the possibilities of other finds, as they are bound by HBO and History Channel contracts.

:laughing7:....Ah Terry, why not....it's actually just as credible as anything else that's come along since 1885. :notworthy::laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Terry you left off the part where Yam1sh1ta buried his stash under the last train car before they backed it in.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess Sarge and Superstition fellas out looking again didn't hear about the find! :tongue3::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread