Push, Honey, Push: My Last Big CRH Month Until Baby Is Born

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With my little son less than 20 days away from being born, I knew I had to kick up the CRH volume in the first three weeks of June...while I still could. I have 22 boxes of halves ordered for this week, and I'll be looking to increase next week, in addition to picking up whatever else I can scrounge up and/or afford. I'll keep you guys filled in on what I find along the way:

Monday June 3:
$500 dime bag - 2 silver roosies (1953D, 1964D), 1 mercury (1944)
$1000 quarter bag - 1 silver Washington (1948)
2 $100 nickel bags - 2 war nickels (1943P, 1943S)

Tuesday June 4:
8 half dollar boxes - 13 40% Kens (2 1966, 5 1967, 4 1968D, 2 1969D), 1 90% ken (1964), 2 bens (1953D - my first bender, 1963D), 1 walker (1939 - my first walker)

IMG_1451.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds! as a new dad with 10 month old twins, I can say a few things... 1 baby is easy, you can still hunt the first 3-4 months, they are very predictable......with 1 you might be able to maintain your volume, with the twins I wasn't until now at 10 months I am just ramping it back up....im at about 50%

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck this month Styfflin, and good luck with a safe delivery and healthy baby, mine are 3 and 10yrs old now, enjoy it, it will go by so fast, too fast, remember that I told you this, I wish someone would have told me how fast they grow up, I think everyone that has kids knows what I mean, at some point you will wish you could slow life down because the kids are growing up too fast, they are a blessing, my only regret is not having them sooner so I'd have a little longer on this earth with them, but I will make the best of the time I do have with them now. Sorry to ramble. HH, Maverick.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, I hope your family will be happy and healthy in the coming months!

OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds! as a new dad with 10 month old twins, I can say a few things... 1 baby is easy, you can still hunt the first 3-4 months, they are very predictable......with 1 you might be able to maintain your volume, with the twins I wasn't until now at 10 months I am just ramping it back up....im at about 50%

I think you just convinced me to continue the big volume.

OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck this month Styfflin, and good luck with a safe delivery and healthy baby, mine are 3 and 10yrs old now, enjoy it, it will go by so fast, too fast, remember that I told you this, I wish someone would have told me how fast they grow up, I think everyone that has kids knows what I mean, at some point you will wish you could slow life down because the kids are growing up too fast, they are a blessing, my only regret is not having them sooner so I'd have a little longer on this earth with them, but I will make the best of the time I do have with them now. Sorry to ramble. HH, Maverick.

When did you have your kids Mav? I held out until 29, which is ten years later than my dad had me. I'm sure my parents love being young grandparents.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
When did you have your kids Mav? I held out until 29, which is ten years later than my dad had me. I'm sure my parents love being young grandparents.

I had my son when I was 31 and my daughter when I was 38, ( I'm going to be 42 here soon) my daughter was one of those late night talks in bed were your wife says to you "Ya know, I'd sure like to have a little girl, wish she would have had that talk with me a little sooner lol, my parents had me when my mom was 21 and my sister when she was 24. My wife is 5 years younger than me ( 36) so I know she will be around for them longer than I will, if I could have done it over again I would have them in my early 20's, such is life though, I'm happy with my life and couldn't ask for a better wife or kids, they are all AWSOME! Again, good luck! HH, Maverick.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about a "Bourne Ultimatum". I have a 2 and 4 year old. You can search boxes at night while getting a baby to sleep in a bouncy chair with a virbrating seat. however if your child has Cholic, you are screwed for the first 6 months, unless you can convince the doc to prescribe a storng antacid, I believe Prilosec, liquid form. HH

drcaulfield

Feb 22, 2013
your reject tray
Primary Interest:
Other
I had my son when I was 31 and my daughter when I was 38, ( I'm going to be 42 here soon) my daughter was one of those late night talks in bed were your wife says to you "Ya know, I'd sure like to have a little girl, wish she would have had that talk with me a little sooner lol, my parents had me when my mom was 21 and my sister when she was 24. My wife is 5 years younger than me ( 36) so I know she will be around for them longer than I will, if I could have done it over again I would have them in my early 20's, such is life though, I'm happy with my life and couldn't ask for a better wife or kids, they are all AWSOME! Again, good luck! HH, Maverick.

Got kids the same age 4 and 10. I got the 4 year old opening rolls for me. 10 year old girl wants no part of it

OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wednesday June 5:
5 half dollar boxes - 9 40% Kens (2 1966, 2 1967, 4 1968D), 2 90% kens (2 1964D)
Teller tray - 1 silver roosie (1964)

IMG_1455.JPG

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Got kids the same age 4 and 10. I got the 4 year old opening rolls for me. 10 year old girl wants no part of it

My 3 yr old daughter loves to tear open the rolls, since the boxes have pretty much dried up here and not finding much Silver at all, my son has really lost the thrill of the search, now it's pretty much just me searching when everyone goes to bed at night now. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday June 6:
$50 cent bag - 20 wheat cents (40's and 50's)
Seven half dollar boxes that didn't come in

Friday June 7:
3 half dollar boxes - skunk
1 dime box - skunk
$150 MWR dimes - skunk

OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday June 11:
$50 cent bag - 19 wheat cents (1 1920, 18 40's and 50's)
8 half dollar boxes - 61 40% Kens, including a whopping 48 in ONE BOX (5 1965, 6 1966, 20 1967, 20 1968D, 10 1969D), 1 90% Ken (1964), 2 Bens (1952, 1959D)
5 half dollar boxes that didn't come in!!

IMG_1461.JPG IMG_1462.JPG IMG_0056.JPG

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow awesome box!

It was incredible. One ender and one reverse ender in the lower left corner of the box. We opened them first and they both had multiple silvers in it. And it just went on and on from there!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
may I present to you

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
───────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
──────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

OP
OP
Styfflin

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday June 13:
2 half dollar boxes - 1 40% Ken (1969D)
2 quarter boxes - skunk