cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First let me say Patrick Earl Houston is a real CRHer and I can prove it. I have read that some of you do not think he is one of our own, but he is.

Here is a shot of one of Patrick Earl Houston's most recent sales on ebay. 5000 ($50) 1959-1982 Lincoln Copper Cents $125 melt was the title. It took a lot of CRHing to get that many. He is a good eBay Power seller with a feed back score of over 1400 and 99.6% positive. ;D
pat-1.jpg

He has other hobbies also. Here is some of Patrick Earl Houston's stamp and basketball card collection. (photos taken by Pat)
pat-2.jpg
pat-3.jpg

I think we all remember Patrick Earl Houston's redneck comment about how he marks his halves. Most of those JFKs do seen to have red permanent marker on them. (another photo by Pat)
pat-4.jpg

Here is another shot of a cat we all remember from a post made last week by Patrick Earl Houston. He sure does know how to get those halves and he doesn't even have to re-roll them. Looks like I see at least $1000 waiting to be returned to one of his favorite dump banks.
pat-5.jpg

He is also a great photographer he used to have a PhotoSmart camera but now uses a Canon Powershot camera. Here is a photo Patrick Earl Houston took while holding a crayfish.
pat-6.jpg

Whoa there, back up the BRINKS TRUCK!!! :o :o :o

That doesn't look like the hand of an ex-con rapper. That looks more like the chalkie hand of it's owner who had the old Treasure Net screen name of benlee66 before he did a reverse michael jackson.

That looks like the hand of Ben G_ _ _ _ _ _ _ who is in his late 20's and lives in a suburb of Atlanta, GA. I even bet his phone number might be 678-401-_ _ _ _ :o

Enough fooling around, I didn't finish Ben's name or phone number for his privacy. I am sure most, if not all, of this info is accurate. I thought about not posting this, some of you will not like it. Others (most I hope) will get a chuckle. Some of us have enjoyed sparring with Patrick, I mean Ben for the last few months.

If Patrick/Ben had not brought that old string (started by that obnoxious DON'T TRIP) back from the dead I would not have seen that one tip in there that led to my search. Thank you Patrick/Ben.

P.S. DON'T TRIP you just may be next to come out of the closet. ;D

Upvote 0

low xtreme

Oct 5, 2006
georgia
good detective work if it's all legit info. i never for one minute believed he was anything but white. i do find his post kinda funny tho, adds a little flavor to the forum.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
low xtreme said:
good detective work if it's all legit info.
Thanks, I am positive on over 90% of it, that it is accurate. I used to be cop and it has been a while since I got to do a little detective work. ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
busted by 5 --O book em Dan O----- for frauding being a brother---- ;D ;D ;D

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Am I the only one that doesn't care who he really is, enjoys his online persona, finds cyberdan's research creepy, and thinks we all ought to stick to coin roll hunting? >:(

moving on...

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
fiatboy said:
Am I the only one that doesn't care who he really is, enjoys his online persona, finds cyberdan's research creepy, and thinks we all ought to stick to coin roll hunting? >:(

moving on...

I don't care who he really is, find his online persona annoying to the extreme, and cyberdan's research was just fine. Lets get back to CRH anyways- no biggie!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
by the way I hunted $10 worth of pennies (1000 of em) tonight and got just 1 new canadian cent (modern) no wheats ---way too many new zinc cents ---man what a bunch of stinkers

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
cyberdan said:
low xtreme said:
good detective work if it's all legit info.
Thanks, I am positive on over 90% of it, that it is accurate. I used to be cop and it has been a while since I got to do a little detective work. ;D
Great work cyberdan. Im glad you decided to post, we can finally put this issue to rest. I normally take people for their word, but something didnt sit right here. Word's life. And this wannabe rapper is a fraud. I am surprised at how many young rich white kids are imprssed with the black gangsta lifestyle. If they had to live in the ghetto for just one month they would certainly change their mind.
I hope you decide to stay as Ben, the CRH. Your posts were funny, but now you're busted. And I hope you are not really impressed with this gangsta stuff.

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
Snap! I had my suspicions. People talk like that, but they don't write like that. That is sum gud detective work MoFo!!

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Cyberdeez hatin' cause I'm brown!

Not sure where you gettin' yo' info'mation, but da truf be eludin' ya! Shocked you spendin' so much time on a brotha! I'm thinkin' there gots to be a reason fo' all this hate. Can't be cause of the way my totalz keep stackin', can it? Give me them digits and I'll have my parole officer call ya! He stay on Frasyer Blvd, just down da skreet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Patrick Earl Houston said:
Cyberdeez hatin' cause I'm brown!
How do you explain your cracker hands on a brother? Isnt this a bit childish? You're busted. You slipped. THE GAME IS OVER.

Attachments

• rappers hand.jpg
    rappers hand.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited by a moderator:

schramm

Dec 25, 2006
First let me say Patrick Earl Houston is a real CRHer and I can prove it. I have read that some of you do not think he is one of our own, but he is.

You found out he is a real CRHer but are his totals anywhere near believable?It's understandable that he is not really in Memphis,but if he lives in a burb of Atlanta how can he find the totals that he claims?I have read posts of 10+ other CRHer's(kickstart,sheldius,CaptainRobin,Maltese Falcon,RingDing,Thurmonator,Raptor686,Pennyworth,D.Cohen,J.R.Lewis,GPURS ETC.) in Georgia and most of them are finding nothing(or very little) in boxes and the great finds that they have had were found in customer returned rolls.

How many individual rolling facilities could there be in the relatively small state of Georgia?How can everybody else be getting slim pickin's and he is consistently getting loaded boxes?

Here is a shot of one of Patrick Earl Houston's most recent sales on ebay. 5000 ($50) 1959-1982 Lincoln Copper Cents $125 melt was the title. It took a lot of CRHing to get that many. He is a good eBay Power seller with a feed back score of over 1400 and 99.6% positive. ;D

Did they actually sell for more than $50,or were there no bids?

P.S. @ 11P.M. there are 10 members and (70!) "guests" viewing this board!HMMM... ???...7:1 ratio :-\.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ya got me! Meet da real Slim Shady:
Welcome. Im sorry if anything I said offended you. You had me fooled at first but like someone said, "a gangsta may talk like that but doesnt write like that". It was funny for a while, I admit. There are a lot of detectives on this forum and if something doesnt smell right they will sniff it out. Be glad you are not on probation or drugs and live in the projects. ;D

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Ringding, yo' mug look familiar as a mug! Ain't you used to work at da Exxon on Hickory Hill? I know I seen you somewheres.

How did dat white boy take a picture of hisself holdin' dat lobsta from dat angle? Lobsta is good eatin, believe dat!

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Pat---The cat's out of the bag. Regardless, I wish you continued success CRHing.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
How did dat white boy take a picture of hisself holdin' dat lobsta from dat angle? Lobsta is good eatin, believe dat!
1- It is not hard to take a pic of one's own hand from dat angle.

2- Dat's no lobster...looks like a crawfish. Good eatin in Lousiana.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread