cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First let me say Patrick Earl Houston is a real CRHer and I can prove it. I have read that some of you do not think he is one of our own, but he is.

Here is a shot of one of Patrick Earl Houston's most recent sales on ebay. 5000 ($50) 1959-1982 Lincoln Copper Cents $125 melt was the title. It took a lot of CRHing to get that many. He is a good eBay Power seller with a feed back score of over 1400 and 99.6% positive. ;D
pat-1.jpg

He has other hobbies also. Here is some of Patrick Earl Houston's stamp and basketball card collection. (photos taken by Pat)
pat-2.jpg
pat-3.jpg

I think we all remember Patrick Earl Houston's redneck comment about how he marks his halves. Most of those JFKs do seen to have red permanent marker on them. (another photo by Pat)
pat-4.jpg

Here is another shot of a cat we all remember from a post made last week by Patrick Earl Houston. He sure does know how to get those halves and he doesn't even have to re-roll them. Looks like I see at least $1000 waiting to be returned to one of his favorite dump banks.
pat-5.jpg

He is also a great photographer he used to have a PhotoSmart camera but now uses a Canon Powershot camera. Here is a photo Patrick Earl Houston took while holding a crayfish.
pat-6.jpg

Whoa there, back up the BRINKS TRUCK!!! :o :o :o

That doesn't look like the hand of an ex-con rapper. That looks more like the chalkie hand of it's owner who had the old Treasure Net screen name of benlee66 before he did a reverse michael jackson.

That looks like the hand of Ben G_ _ _ _ _ _ _ who is in his late 20's and lives in a suburb of Atlanta, GA. I even bet his phone number might be 678-401-_ _ _ _ :o

Enough fooling around, I didn't finish Ben's name or phone number for his privacy. I am sure most, if not all, of this info is accurate. I thought about not posting this, some of you will not like it. Others (most I hope) will get a chuckle. Some of us have enjoyed sparring with Patrick, I mean Ben for the last few months.

If Patrick/Ben had not brought that old string (started by that obnoxious DON'T TRIP) back from the dead I would not have seen that one tip in there that led to my search. Thank you Patrick/Ben.

P.S. DON'T TRIP you just may be next to come out of the closet. ;D

Upvote 0
OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Patrick Earl Houston said:
Ya got me! Meet da real Slim Shady:
Ya Buddy Pat/Ben thats me. See you know how to do a little detective work also. I was not going to post any of the links to the photos I borrowed from your public websites but I see you are covering your tracks and have already deleted a lot of your great photography.

stamp collection
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/328957243/in/set-72157600282606238

basketball cards
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/298614849/in/set-72157600282606238

halves
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/558308282

cat and halves
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/528746907

hand and crawfish
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/528656198/in/set-72157600282044525

Too bad you deleted all your hard work and even changed your screen name again. Here is Pat/Ben's new flickr site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/ But you won't find any of the above photos there they were deleted last night.

But if you go to http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:ZONoXp_SjKkJ:www.flickr.com/photos/melroy/+site:www.flickr.com+benlee66&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us you will find an older version of his site. Look at those halves, even the booker T he found. Click on Booker and see what happens, oops it has been deleted. So has every coin photo. >:(

Oh yea you missed one, your penny sale at ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290113650427
If a fellow would look around at past sales he would see you sell trading cards. I see this benlee66 is from Atlanta.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
don choo worry none cuz we got cracker rap--- *I'm southern redneck--I live down down on the farm,I am a redneck don'twant to cause anyone harm ,I'm a redneck I have rifle in the window of my pickup truck,and don't like it well I don't give a ------- , just cuz I'm a redneck that don't mean any group of folks I hate ---just leave me and my loved ones and house alone and we can get along just great* cracker "rap"*

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Patrick is a master along the lines of Mark Twain.
Did anyone ever read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - remember Huck Finn & ni$$a Jim??
It takes a lot of work put together posts as entertaining as Pat's.
I enjoy it, personally - I really don't see any hint of fraud - just a guy having fun with his tormentors!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
TXTim said:
Patrick is a master along the lines of Mark Twain.
Did anyone ever read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - remember Huck Finn & ni$$a Jim??
It takes a lot of work put together posts as entertaining as Pat's.
I enjoy it, personally - I really don't see any hint of fraud - just a guy having fun with his tormentors!
Well he slipped, got busted impersonating a rapper and now its over...
...unless anyone wants to keep pretending.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
scotto said:
"a gangsta may talk like that but doesnt write like that"

Very true, but I still enjoyed his "creative writing" style.

Uggghhhh, thats the one thing I couldn't stand. Having to plod through that tripe word for word trying to figure out what he was saying.

Didn't mind what he was saying at all, just trying to figure it out was a bear! :D

Wadingo througho salsa thiso crapo is el torture to me, tryingo to el figure outa whato el someone is sayingo withouta usingo el proper el english. I el don't la mind el colloquialisms as I useo burrito la them mucho alla el the timeo. Buta wheno everyo singlea wordo hasa a el double meaningo, gato it's tougho!

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GPURS said:
I'm a little confused. Did anyone on here really believe Pat was a gangsta from Memphis? It was great entertainment while it lasted!

I agree, but its not over. My Buddy Pat/Ben is still bestowing his knowledge upon us.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Fusce consectetuer diam ut mi. Aliquam erat volutpat. Morbi vehicula. Morbi felis turpis, lacinia ut, commodo id, dictum et, elit. Maecenas pharetra dictum mauris. Ut eget turpis. Praesent metus. Pellentesque rutrum pede sed tellus. Integer non justo. Etiam turpis massa, fermentum sed, aliquam ut, lacinia vel, sapien. Maecenas eleifend. Nunc bibendum cursus odio. Vivamus accumsan nisl at massa consequat faucibus. Etiam pulvinar. Nulla facilisi. Aliquam eu mi. Duis eu risus eu purus tristique eleifend. Pellentesque faucibus libero id elit. In in ligula eget tortor fermentum consequat.

and I mean every word!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
GPURS said:
I'm a little confused. Did anyone on here really believe Pat was a gangsta from Memphis? It was great entertainment while it lasted!
I didnt think he was Patrick Earl but I thought he might be black, so I respected him as such. When I realized he was just a wannabe gangsta white boy, I lost respect... Sorry... I did think it was funny but he challenged his readers to prove he wasnt the real thing and he lost to a good detective. TN readers always get to the truth. That is one of the things what makes TN special.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
cyberdan said:
GPURS said:

I agree, but its not over. My Buddy Pat/Ben is still bestowing his knowledge upon us.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Fusce consectetuer diam ut mi. Aliquam erat volutpat. Morbi vehicula. Morbi felis turpis, lacinia ut, commodo id, dictum et, elit. Maecenas pharetra dictum mauris. Ut eget turpis. Praesent metus. Pellentesque rutrum pede sed tellus. Integer non justo. Etiam turpis massa, fermentum sed, aliquam ut, lacinia vel, sapien. Maecenas eleifend. Nunc bibendum cursus odio. Vivamus accumsan nisl at massa consequat faucibus. Etiam pulvinar. Nulla facilisi. Aliquam eu mi. Duis eu risus eu purus tristique eleifend. Pellentesque faucibus libero id elit. In in ligula eget tortor fermentum consequat.

and I mean every word!

Old alter boy?
I took 3 years of Latin-
looks familiar - don't remember much...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ve Haf Vase Uff Making U Tock --Virst Ve hook up der Veild tela Vone like zo ya?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called this months ago.P-Earl (as I like to call him) doesn't bother me any.He did a little at first but then I figured he was here to entertain us.I found him quite amusing at times and still do.I'm just glad he came out of the closet (so to speak!). ;D

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
He doesn't bother me either, he was funny. But if P.Earl continues this charade, now that the game is up, I would have mixed feelings. What would be the purpose? To make fun of black people? :-\

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Jeez, I hate to get too serious on a freaking coin forum, but I'd be remiss not to mention a few points. To be fair, one can create a persona or character without aspiring to be, or romanticizing, that character. Similarly, we shouldn't be so quick to assume what kind of value judgement one is making by becoming a different character---lest we miss something a bit deeper. (Hamlet merely went mad. End of story.) Without such creative distance, there wouldn't be much, if any, art. I'm ambivalent about whether Patrick has fully realized what he is doing, but that doesn't change what he has created, namely, a character named Patrick Earl Houston. Further, to what degree are all of our online personas not representative of our true selves, intentionally or not? To date, no one has questioned my identity as a well-dressed guy pushing a wheelbarrow of cash. It's my avatar, but is it me? All Patrick has done is extend this kind of logic to an interesting end.

And as concerns Patrick's language, please remember that there is no standard English language. Period. Never has been. Never will be. Likewise, there have always been language prescriptivists. Always have been. Always will be. English, more than other languages, is particularly susceptible to change. Every generation bemoans its degradation. Do we still use "thou" and "thee?" No, but those words are more precise than their respective modern forms of "you" and "you." See where I'm going with this? The Anglo-Saxons thought the infusion of Norman-French words after the Battle of Hastings in 1066 was the end of their beloved English. But by the Shakespeare's time, words of French/Latin origin were considered nothing but pure English. Dialects, pidgins, and creoles have always abounded. In my opinion, they offers an interesting counterpoint to the English of the status quo. Patrick's dialect, although inauthentic, is one such example. Lastly, one should be cautious when speaking pejoratively of another's language, merely because it is seeminly incomprehensible.

To summarize in plain English ca. the 1000,
Þæs ofereode, þisses swa mæg.

And Patrick, I look forward to a crass response to this post! happy hunting!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sounds rather galic to me --Erin go brauh--- "old irish"--- Ivan

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Prescriptivist just another word for hater! Still don't know what some ya'll talkin' 'bout got caught and sh1t! What some pennies and a lobster got to do wit me? Socrates taught a ni$$a dat method, boy! fiatboy, careful 'bout gettin' these boys Gilbert Ryle'd up! If da medium had been da message, and da message is they want to get buck, we can handle this in da streetz ni$$a, fuck makin' posts! All you haters know where to come wit' dat ana': North Memphis Hollywood St. and Frasyer Blvd! Malcolm X read da Dictionary in prison. I read some DFW. It do seem chalkies honestly be afraid of ni$$as. Why? If we ain't bucked up by now 'bout dem reparations, what make you think we ever gonna throw down? Africanized Killer Beez never took over, less you count The Wu-Tang Killer Beez! Funniest thing to me how white boys always packin' heat like it's a necessity cause black folk around. I stay strapped 'cause fools want to take me out! Some fool said somethin' bout a huntin' rifle in his truck he keepin just in case some Wild Straight Off The Plantation Ni$$a comes at him he gots to protect hisself and his lil' white family. I've hit some rocks in my day, but didn't never get paranoid like dat! Paranoid like on crack!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ease up --read me right---I also said I hate no groups of people ---cuz that ain't right--- lots of folks "lump" folks into groups be it by color or race or religion or whatever ---I only hate crooks ,robbers ,rapist don't care what color or creed they are --be they white,brown,yellow or black--bet you hate crooks,robbers and rapist too and will sho nuff smoke em if they come messing with you ,loved ones or your crib too--folks think country folks have to be haters --taint so ---I hunt with my guns--deer , hogs and stuff but will also use my guns to defend myself, my home and my loved ones just like you do ---peaceful folks have no need to "fear" me because I don't want to hurt nobody--- but yep I pack you bet--- because you never know when or where some "whack job" person might show up trying to ruin your day (by the way "whack jobs and crooks" come in all colors ,shapes ,sizes and religions)---sadly I know there are bad folks and haters in this world that are up to no good and being ready for them when they show up looking to start trouble is called smart not crazy---now me I'd like nothing better than for you to have a good day and find you some silver---cuz it ain't me thats sweating you---as I often say---my gun is no danger to you --unless your a danger to me---Ivan

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Patrick Earl Houston said:
Prescriptivist just another word for hater! Still don't know what some ya'll talkin' 'bout got caught and sh1t! What some pennies and a lobster got to do wit me? Socrates taught a ni$$a dat method, boy! fiatboy, careful 'bout gettin' these boys Gilbert Ryle'd up! If da medium had been da message, and da message is they want to get buck, we can handle this in da streetz ni$$a, #@!$%#@! makin' posts! All you haters know where to come wit' dat ana': North Memphis Hollywood St. and Frasyer Blvd! Malcolm X read da Dictionary in prison. I read some DFW. It do seem chalkies honestly be afraid of ni$$as. Why? If we ain't bucked up by now 'bout dem reparations, what make you think we ever gonna throw down? Africanized Killer Beez never took over, less you count The Wu-Tang Killer Beez! Funniest thing to me how white boys always packin' heat like it's a necessity cause black folk around. I stay strapped 'cause fools want to take me out! Some fool said somethin' bout a huntin' rifle in his truck he keepin just in case some Wild Straight Off The Plantation Ni$$a comes at him he gots to protect hisself and his lil' white family. I've hit some rocks in my day, but didn't never get paranoid like dat! Paranoid like on crack!
yawn.

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
The secret life of fiatboy....

Attachments

• skunks.jpg
    skunks.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 489

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread