What's new

Good weekend for silver!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
1,754
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good weekend for rakin' in the silver!

Started off Friday night by picking up a box of halves, which had five enders, and gave up a total of 33 40%ers!

one.webp

1965 x 2
1966 x 4
1967 x 15
1968D x 8
1969D x 4

two.webp

three.webp

8-) 8-) 8-)

Saturday I picked up $400 in MWR of halves + $430 in CWR of halves.

The $400 in MWR gave up two keepers, a 90%er and a 40%er:

1960D Ben
1967

The $430 in CWR gave up three 40%ers: 1968 x 3.

8-) 8-) 8-)

And then Sunday, as I was dumping the coins from Saturday I was able to snag $3.50 in loose halves from a teller tray that gave up a lone 40%er: 1969D.

8-) 8-) 8-)
 
Upvote 0
Nice work on the silver picking. Good eye. Congrats
 
looks like you had a great hunt this past weekend... I always feel the second half of the year is always more fruitful than the first.. Is it to early to start thinking about Christmas silver?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom