What's new

WHY IS IT YOU CANT LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS ?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
hmmmmmm ?
 
modesty is key in life....
 
LOL, why would you want to like your own posts, that is like patting yourself on your own back. It is just the way the forum works.
 
LOL, why would you want to like your own posts, that is like patting yourself on your own back. It is just the way the forum works.
Well, Barry, there are many here that spend too much time patting themselves on the back. They don't also need LIKES to do it..... it becomes very plain without the button! ╦╦Ç

(When I pat myself too hard, it becomes very plain by the number of LIKES I don't get!) ╦╦Ç
 
Last edited:
If you posted it, we assume that you like it.

Good question... I hit the "like" button for you on this one brother!
 
well see its like this ! if nobody here has gotten the news brief ? my brain is like a potato ok from all these lousy doctors.OH AND THESE TERRIBLE DRUGS.dont know if they just did'nt know:icon_scratch: or did'nt care:dontknow: yeah i know theres good one but i just hav'nt been blessed to deal with the good ones oh and the terrible lawyers. colder than it is outside. so ya know if nobody will do it. ya have to do it yerself. da system is rigged against da dumb and disadvantaged??? i.e me. can anyone relate ?
 
To stop Terry Soloman from crashing the server:laughing7:

Chub
 
If you posted it, we assume that you like it.

Good question... I hit the "like" button for you on this one brother!

ya cant assume in life no more its just too dangerous. dont u know that ? i slip sometimes though.
 
40E5C40E-7601-49F1-8B14-9B46B74FF33F.webp
 
ya cant assume in life no more its just too dangerous. dont u know that ? i slip sometimes though.

I shouldn't assume anything, you are correct, however, living dangerously is MY hobby, well that and metal detecting.

Wishing you the very best in 2018 sir.
 
well see its like this ! if nobody here has gotten the news brief ? my brain is like a potato ok from all these lousy doctors.OH AND THESE TERRIBLE DRUGS.dont know if they just did'nt know:icon_scratch: or did'nt care:dontknow: yeah i know theres good one but i just hav'nt been blessed to deal with the good ones oh and the terrible lawyers. colder than it is outside. so ya know if nobody will do it. ya have to do it yerself. da system is rigged against da dumb and disadvantaged??? i.e me. can anyone relate ?
Well, Mr. Nomad...... sit over there on the couch. Now, let's start from the beginning... when did you start feeling this way.....? ╦╦Ç
 
Well, Mr. Nomad...... sit over there on the couch. Now, let's start from the beginning... when did you start feeling this way.....? ╦╦Ç

TerryC A shrink charges $100s an hour for such advice ...
42D82A18-8ACB-4AE4-93F4-BD252DC4980B.webp
 
There, I liked your post for you. I don't really find likes important, but I love getting replies on my threads. I will probably laugh if I ever see a thread here titled something like, "Wheat Penny: Please Like This Thread". lol
 

Attachments

  • golden unicorn.webp
    golden unicorn.webp
    128.7 KB · Views: 93
Liking your own posts hmmmm?Kind of being on par with burying your own coins etc and digging them up later:laughing7:
 
Liking your own posts hmmmm?Kind of being on par with burying your own coins etc and digging them up later:laughing7:

Wait, so I shouldn't do that? Oops, Sorry! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
If we could “like” our own posts, Jeff Gordon would have given himself 10,601 Likes by now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom