What's new

Are You In Connecticut ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,461
Reaction score
72,739
Golden Thread
0
Couple members reporting on another forum they cant access Tnet, they are in Connecticut. If you have access and you are in Connecticut please reply. Everyone I checked with has access.
 
Hey TH

We've been talking on pm but want to bump this to see if others in CT are having this issue.

So, I rebooted both of my routers and when I connect, I can't get in on my phone or my computer, so must be something with my routers but no clue as to why I'm now having issues.

I did some playing around and when I turn off my Wi-Fi, I can get in on my phone.

Roger
 
Hey TH

We've been talking on pm but want to bump this to see if others in CT are having this issue.

So, I rebooted both of my routers and when I connect, I can't get in on my phone or my computer, so must be something with my routers but no clue as to why I'm now having issues.

I did some playing around and when I turn off my Wi-Fi, I can get in on my phone.

Roger
Roger thanks for update. Have you tried using VPN server to see if that works? The more info I can give admins on problem the better.

So you can get in using phone and phone's carrier network, but not on your home internet?
 
Haven't tried a vpn, not sure how to do it.

That's correct, l can get in using my phone carriers network (T Mobile) but not my cable tv and Internet provider (Optimum).
 
Would love to hear from other CT users to see if they are also having issues as well as who their ISPs are.
 
Would love to hear from other CT users to see if they are also having issues as well as who their ISPs are.

You have any neighbors, family or friends that are not on Optimum, if you do ask to see if you can Tnet to see if it works.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom