What's new

My year in 2019

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
5,948
Reaction score
32,721
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0613.webp

I finished my relic year of 2019 strong, with many personal finds, gifts from friends and purchases. Bottles, arrowheads, Civil War relics, coins, Gettysburg Relics and many more things, made for a great year.

DSC_0611.webp

I learned new flintknapping skills, and have sold many points... (pm me if interested. (;))

DSC_0612.webp

Took better photos...

DSC_0824 (1).webp

Kept in shape...
 
Great job on the relic recoveries! :occasion14:
 
DSC_0182.webp

Learned new things about my home, including its confederate capture...


DSC_0210.webp

Finally got to shoot Arial's off on July 4th...


DSC_0575.webp

Captured several snakes...


DSC_0525.webp

Witnessed historical flooding, but it made for nice waterfall pictures...
 
I also learned many things about my Civil War ancestors, including details about capture, wounds and death.
 
You had a great year! And that's an impressive looking collection and six-pack. Mine's still there, just heavily insulated.
 
Looks like a Great Year!!! Congrats!!!
 
You had a great year! And that's an impressive looking collection and six-pack. Mine's still there, just heavily insulated.

I think I drank my six pack! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom