Just bought a Minelab Xterra 705

spdrus

Aug 25, 2010
This machine is in my top-3 list, as well.

How do you like it so far?

Do you do any beach hunting with it? If so, how is it in the wet sand/shallow surf?

Would love to hear how you like it (and if I do end up with one as well I'd certain.,y be willing to compare notes!)

Good luck with it.

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
I to have just had one now for two weeks and its a great unite and wow depth unreal I have hunted my back yard and belive that I got all that could be had with a dfx but the Xterra 705 showed me more and lots more depth very light to use and easy to use, ck out utube on X-terra 705 many of them shows how to use it etc, and as to fineding my hunts in the back yard i started off with 10" on a target dug down reck the hole still 10" down dug more and re ck the hole now we are at 8" dug throw hard and i mean very hard clay reck the hole 2" haha now i am into sand easy digging found target a metal box ???
dug a bigger hole underground about one feet wide and two foot long got to were i used a creowbar to open it up were I could get my hand inside it, which had sand in it cleaned out and found old tools yep it took me 3 hrs but what a dig and i had fun and yes it trun out to be an old toolbox about 2 ' 6" down
lol had my wife going she and I was hoping for gold or cash stash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread